It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ObamaCare Website Crashes When CNN Tests Upgraded Version

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

This doesn't make any sense. How do sites like Amazon and Ebay manage to handle all of their traffic every day?

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Taissa

They are able to do it because it is run by evil capitalistic that are out to make a profit. Which, some how pushed them to actually offer something that people want.

And because the Govt could screw up a wet dream, but is judged by the "good intentions" and not the result of the actions.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I think I would be more comfortable sending my medical records and banking information to that nice Nigerian man who sent me an email about me winning some kind of lottery. Now that I typed that, there may be some unintentional buried metaphor in that.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mantisfortress

At least the nice Nigerian man, just trying to get your help in liberating his fortunes...won't expect you to keep smiling and thanking him AFTER the con is done and you've been robbed. They aren't that cheeky...unlike others, eh?

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Wrabbit2000
reply to post by macman

but but but... It's really pretty to look at now, and does all kinds of neat things when you click on the site links....when it works, anyway.

That has to count for something, eh? (hops off to jump in hole, ahead of thrown objects)

Not so fast wrabbit...before you hop away realize that the Utah Data Center (code name Bumblehive) would like to thank you for visiting healthcare.gov and it now has your ip address and location. They are presently correlating that visit with all other sites that you have visited in the last six months. Hope that you didn't order pizza on line or if you did I hope that it was thin crust, low fat cheese and chicken so that your ip is reporting only healthy eating habits to the Obamacare master data site. They also want to know why you get $100 every thursday at the same ATM and why your ATM camera shot looks just like your ATS avatar.

Seriously, just looking at this site can cause issues that you cannot fix. And, yes I'm a little paranoid about it but who could blame me.

NSA Utah Data Center

Get a load of the sign out front.

They even admit on their website that they will gather ALL of your data including just visiting a website:

internet searches
websites visited
emails sent and received
social media activity (Facebook, Twitter, etc)
blogging activity including posts read, written, and commented on - View our patent
videos watched and/or uploaded online
photos viewed and/or uploaded online
mobile phone GPS-location data
mobile phone apps downloaded
phone call records - View our patent
text messages sent and received
Skype video calls
online purchases and auction transactions
credit card/ debit card transactions
financial information
legal documents
travel documents
health records
cable television shows watched and recorded
commuter toll records
electronic bus and subway passes / Smartpasses
facial recognition data from surveillance cameras
educational records
arrest records
driver license information

edit on 2-12-2013 by whywhynot because: Additional thought

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by whywhynot

Wow... I can't believe they were so tone deaf and arrogant as to put that on their front sign, even if it was a temporary placement for the opening. That is just incredible. Thanks for sharing that. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it. They may as well have punched us with that. Yikes!

* BTW... I've been to healthcare.gov, but I never said I signed up. I've just been there to pillage data files from the media section where they were left for the purpose. I didn't have to login for that.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Read the list Mr. wrabbit, it is jaw dropping. Very interesting site, I probably added at least 5 new files to my background record just in the past hour.

BTW, you don't have to "sign in" just visit the site and they got you. Got data?

edit on 2-12-2013 by whywhynot because: additional thought

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Wrabbit2000
reply to post by whywhynot

Wow... I can't believe they were so tone deaf and arrogant as to put that on their front sign, even if it was a temporary placement for the opening. That is just incredible. Thanks for sharing that. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it. They may as well have punched us with that. Yikes!

* BTW... I've been to healthcare.gov, but I never said I signed up. I've just been there to pillage data files from the media section where they were left for the purpose. I didn't have to login for that.

Yikes ! is right.

This is a parody of nsa.gov and has not been approved, endorsed, or authorized by the National Security Agency or by any other U.S. Government agency.
Much of this content was derived from news media, privacy groups, and government websites. Links to these sites are posted on the left-sidebars of each page.

But I bet they got it right !!!

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Well, let's see now: We are surprised that something the fed govt did is not working right?
Our bloated, stinking, corrupt, inefficient, money-wasting, red-tape filled govt?

Why do we allow the govt to do anything?
When they stick to the constitutional definitions of their responsibilities they are not horrible, generally..sort of...maybe.

So why would we let them screw around with our economy and health at all is totally beyond me.

Hell...they cant even get HOV lanes right: HOV lanes are supposed to promote fuel use efficiency, right?
Instead they rob normal traffic of a lane, which causes even more snarls and slow moving traffic.
I mean, heck...here they even have this big-a$$ed machine that moves those concrete barriers so that they can move the HOV lane from one direction to another...how efficient is that? lol
As usual, the govt starts something that, on the surface, looks beneficial but then rapidly turns it into something that actually accomplishes the opposite costing much more than originally planned.

War on Drugs? a Joke...very expensive one at that
War on Poverty? Created more poverty than any single concept...ever. Dont even get me started on current attempts to fix inequity.
Social Security? What security? I have paid into this Ponzi scheme my whole life...............

Need I go on?

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Taissa

This doesn't make any sense. How do sites like Amazon and Ebay manage to handle all of their traffic every day?

Because that is the private sector, and the healthcare 'site' is government.

There is only one thing government does right.

Screw up.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Did anyone bother to think that maybe the republicans are paying people to hack/flood the site and bring it to its knee's?

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Seriously?

I don't think any external forces are needed.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Agit8dChop
Did anyone bother to think that maybe the republicans are paying people to hack/flood the site and bring it to its knee's?

My guess would be that Obama LLC would have sensationalized THAT if it was true.

They always need somebody to blame.

I think they had no choice but to admit the failure and disgrace because they own the whole thing 100%.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
really?
look at how immature and underhanded republicans are when they don't get their way.

Paying some kids a few thousand bucks to spam the website and bring it to its knee's would be as easy as posting a link on Craigslist.

Hell maybe it wasn't even party sponsored but some well off republican doing it as a grudge.

Its not outside the realm of possibility and maybe the president and his party didn't ''spam'' the airwaves because he knew under-educated Americans would have very similar responses to those anti-Obama fanatics here on ATS.

From the people I've spoke to, the things I've read Obama-care isn't the devil as some here propose it to be.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

really?
look at how immature and underhanded Democrats are when they don't get their way.

Fixed for accuracy considering how the Care Act was passed, and the underhanded way they are trying to change 'Senate rules' now.

edit on 2-12-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Plus.

Why would they have to rebuild the entire site if the problem was just saturation ?

They now claim it can handle 50000 at a time. Obviously it couldn't before.

Why would the testimonies of HHS officials say the website is inefficient and not even complete ?

And why is it that the insurance companies are still complaining about getting the wrong patient info (if at all) ?

Nothing about Obama policies seems to be "complete".

Always a problem and never a positive solution to anything.

Facts are Facts. Sounds like sour grapes stain the drapes.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

granted, each are as bad as each other.. they are politicians..

So, it isn't outside the realm of possibility that the problems plaguing the Obama care website are the result of republicans deliberately putting pressure on the site, is it ?

The reason I'm being vocal about this, is its disgusting how people on this site go on about Obama. For things past presidents have done it is just insane the amount of people who criticize Obama so feverishly yet look past past offenses. Is it because he's black?.. Is it because its easy to post your opinion these days thanks to the internet? Is it because the economy is in the toilet because of peoples greed and you see the president as a scapegoat?

I dunno.. but its ruined the credibility this website had when everyone blames everything on Obama no matter what the logic.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

granted, each are as bad as each other.. they are politicians..

Not even close. We only have one party to thank for the Care Act.

So, it isn't outside the realm of possibility that the problems plaguing the Obama care website are the result of republicans deliberately putting pressure on the site, is it ?

Nope.

Simple fact many Care Act defenders just say it is the 'same' thing as Romney Care.

Rather loathsome, and tiresome that the Democrats can't own up to a single thing they do.

Time they own up to the abject failure their platform and their entire party is.

I and millions of other Americans do not need that kind of help.

Just one more straw that is breaking the Americans back, and those who gladly cheer and do everything to make sure Government is the master of the people, instead of it's servant.

I dunno.. but its ruined the credibility this website had when everyone blames everything on Obama no matter what the logic.

My logic has been working clear since the day the current regime was elected.

Working clear when the 'Care Act' was 'passed'.

Obama, and his henchman never had any 'credibility' since day one.
edit on 2-12-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Agit8dChop
reply to post by neo96

Yes, it is outside the realm of possibility.

Do you think for one moment that those in charge would not be pointing fingers if it were an outside force? Or do you think that denial of service attacks can be hidden?

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

oh...ever hear of the saying: "the buck stops here"?
Apparently Obama has not...

it's a matter of responsibility. Responsibility that Obama refuses when things go wrong.
edit on 2-12-2013 by bbracken677 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join