It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Master List: Possible Election Fraud

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I ran across this and thought I'd post it for folks to use. It's a master list of possible election fraud.
shadowbox.i8.com...

[edit on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
ECK, Thanks for that Democratic link you posted. I read that gargabe and all I saw was Republicans did this, Democrats did nothing.

What about the tires be slashed in Wisconsin? nothing, what about all those extra votes on the machines for Kerry in Philly? nothing. Get the drift here.

There is a reason why the DNC is not doing anthing about all of this junk you keep posting. That's because it's all biased and they know the truth.

Bush Won, by 3 million votes. That's an awful lot to overcome.

America has spoken and Bush is still the President.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I think you mean the vote machines spoke and bush is once again the president

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Natas313

what do you want? punch ballots didn't work in 2000, electronic machines did not work for in 2004. Why not this, Take every person who can prove they are an American citizen and fingerprint them. then when they register to vote have them verify that they are who they are by touching a machine that can verify them by their fingerprint. Then in order to get a ballot, they have to verify themselves again by touching the machine again to verify they are who they say they are. Once the machine verifies their identity, then that vote counts, and they are prohibitied from voting again.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Natas313

No shyte!

It must be nice cruising through life with your brain on cruise control, jrsdls.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   
By the way, Jrsdls, are you a Christian? If so, read the scripture I quote in my signature. It applies to those given over to a strong delusion. If you're not a believer, disregard this.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The 2004 US Elections:
The Mother of all Vote Frauds
When the would-be-voters were asked whether the nation was headed in the right direction, about 52-55% people have replied negatively. Under this scenario, the leadership change is all but assured. Mr. Bush and his campaign team may project an optimistic outlook as they spoke before the media tonight, but I feel that while Bush�s number is hovering around 47-48%, which is the same number for Kerry, it does not bode well for the Republican candidate. [11/01/2004]

You wouldn't steal George, would ya?
whatreallyhappened.com...
Incumbents never make surges from their last horse race number.

Examples:

1956 Eisenhower's final horserace projection 59.5%, his actual vote total 57.8%

1964: Johnson's final horse race projection 64%, his actual share of the vote 61.3%

In 1972 Nixon's final horse race projection tally 62%, his actual vote total 61.8%

In 1976 Ford's final horse race projection number 49%, his % share of the vote 48.1%.

In 1980, Carter's final horse projection numer 44%, his real % of the vote 41%.

In 1984 Reagan final horse race projection tally 59%, his real share of the popular vote 59.2%.

In 1996 Clinton's final horse race number 52%, his actual share of the vote 49.2%

The alleged miracle comeback of incumbent Harry Truman can not be included in this study because Gallup issued it's "final" result 2 weeks before the election.

In 2004 President Bush defied both public opinion and history to win the election 51 - 48.

How was this done? Simple...

Vote suppression/voter intimidation and deception. Shortages of voting locations and ballot forms. Foreign monitors barred from polls. Unmatched exit polls/actual results - actual results always skewed to Republicans. Masses of e-Voting "glitches". Computers lost votes. Presidential votes miscast on e-Voting machines throughout the US. More recorded votes than voters. Republicans gained 128.45% in Florida counties using optical scan voting machines while Democrats lost 21% - some districts showed gains of over 400% while one, Liberty County, gained over 700% for Republicans.Warren County officials locked down the county administration building on election night and blocked anyone from observing the vote count as the nation awaited Ohio's returns. Bush had 'incredible' vote tallies. 7% turnout reported in Cleveland precinct. In Cuyahoga County different towns had the exact same number of "extra" votes. And on, and on...

Full details:
www.whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
ECK,

Yes I am a christian, I read your scripture, and I agree with them, unfortunatly, Bush is not the Anti-chirst. Before one takes scripture out of context, remember one thing. The scripture is not for private interpretation.

2 Peter 1:19-21

19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

Do you know what the charateristics of the Anti-Chirst are?

By the way, you should post the rest of those scriptures,

1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

these are clearly refering to the Anti-christ.

By the way, do you believe in the Bible, the whole bible? are do you believe in only the parts that fit your theology.

Remember Colossians 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

God put who he wants into office, where they are good or bad, they are there at his command. It is our responsibility as Christians to "render unto Ceasar that which is Ceasars."

new topics

top topics

join