It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jo Walters' ROSWELL Testimony'?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Apologies if this has been posted but I done a search on the name Jo Walters and it turned up nothing.

Just found this interesting tale regarding the alleged ET Roswell event. Apparently this lady met Nathan Twining Jnr. and has stated that he divulged information confirming that the Roswell event was in fact an ET scenario.

For those of you who don't know, Nathan Twining Snr. was one of the top generals at the time who would have had to know what really happened at Roswell.

Here's the video, skip to the 27 minute mark to hear her discussing her alleged conversation:

Now, obviously with stuff like this, it's difficult to gauge whether or not she's lying, and if she is, what would her motives be? On the other hand, maybe she's telling the truth.

It's also interesting to note that Tom Carey apparently has backed up her story.

So anybody have anything they'd like to add to this?

Additional links here:

bragalia.blogspot.co.uk...

www.theufochronicles.com...
edit on 1-12-2013 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I personally believe that Aliens crashed at Roswell, I think that this is the first and beginning that Aliens came to make contact with the global government and started a program of Alien Abductions for alien technology, (Think, we went from wooden planes by the Wright Brothers to Space travel well at least low earth orbit) but my only issue is that for some reason, sometimes valid but others not so much random people start coming out of the wood work and saying that they've only just remembered that they were somehow involved with the Roswell event.

I'm sure that many were, although i believe that less than thirty were involved and not even the US President knows the real truth just the Powers that Be, who never change or get elected. All im saying is that why have they waited this long, why have they only just remembered.

I've only ever believed the statements of people that were taken round about that time, or people who seem to have proper explanations for why they have waited so long. its just becoming a running joke, i mean in fifty years when i'm an old man why not claim that I was involved?

I came up with a saying a few years back that I think is worth sharing now 'Truth is only valid when time has passed', what i mean in case you didn't understand is that if you wait long enough for history to get muddled up anyone can claim to be telling the truth.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Danny85

Fair point, but this woman doesn't seem like anything other than an old lady, how many old ladies do you know that are expert Ufologists?

Sure she said that she had an interest in the subject, but going on that interview above, she didn't know who Nathan Twining was so it couldn't have been a serious interest. Also, with the amount of explanations the U.S. Airforce has thrown to the public in regards to Roswell, I wouldn't be surprised if some people just accepted whatever explanation fitted their own views.

Personally, I think there's been so much furore from certain circles on this subject, that something happened there and it wasn't mundane. Not saying ET, but it was something outwith the ordinary.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this video, I believe that Roswell was a crashed alien craft. I didn't get the feeling that Jo was lying. Twining Jnr. seems like a good source for information, I think his father would have known more about this than most people at the time.

I've always wanted to know what happened to the surviving alien, Jo said it lived in area 51 for 15 years, so it must have died in 1962 according to her story.

In Tom Carey's book they said there was rumours going around the base, the first was that it died from its injuries shortly after arriving at the hospital. I thought that might have been one of the other three, two of them were badly mangled.

The other rumours were that the alien escaped from the base and was shot by one of the MPs on the gate, it was accidently killed in an experiment and the alien died in 1952.

I don't know if it was 5 years or 15 years, 1952 or 1962, but I've found a few problems with the information in Tom and Dons book, this lady is sounding more credible in my opinion.

top topics

join