It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is KFC an alphabet restaurant?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Code name: 11 herbs and spice's or is something more sinister happening behind the counter? Do the ghosts of chickens past roam the fryers?

How did Colonel Sanders achieve his military rank? ILLUMINATI???

These are burning questions not fried chicken.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
There is nothing there, the rank was not real.....I used to be a district manager for KFC-YUM brand foods, and actually, it is a decent company(or was ten years ago)....one of the few that actually puts their employees and customers first.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mai38

You worked fer the Kernel? Then you must surely be a shill!!! Yikes!

And you come here defending it! outrageous!

OP, lol, nice idea, of an alphabet restaurant.
I guess the alphabet soup is their tech to spy on us.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
For those in tha' know: FLG!

I think they got pizza and tacos now, too. WTH? Yo quiero?

This thread gave me the munchies.

FLG: Finger Lickin' Good as the Colonel used to say.

edit on 1-12-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

SasquatchHunter
Code name: 11 herbs and spice's or is something more sinister happening behind the counter? Do the ghosts of chickens past roam the fryers?

How did Colonel Sanders achieve his military rank? ILLUMINATI???

He was given the rank by the governor of Kentucky. Its a honorary rank for people that do great things for their community.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

SasquatchHunter

Don't you mean fried...frankenbird?

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

FraternitasSaturni
He was given the rank by the governor of Kentucky. Its a honorary rank for people that do great things for their community.

Still agree with the poster above that you sound like a shill--J/K--but the Col. was purty cool:

Silver Screen Sanders! Part 2 The amazing 1970 film The Phynx features Colonel Sanders as one of several important American figures kidnapped by evil Albanians. He’s saved by an American rock band—along with fellow kidnapped icons like Joe Louis, Rudy Vallee, Edgar Bergen, and other famous people you might have never heard of--but you know the Colonel!

Silver Screen Sanders! Part 3 It took legendary schlock director Al Adamson several years to finish making Hell's Bloody Devils--but the 1970 production paid off with an appearance by Colonel Sanders! He's seen proudly serving some Kentucky Fried Chicken to the lead characters who are taking on some modern Nazis. Adamson had to add in some biker characters to finish getting the film made. Colonel Sanders is cooler.

Colonel of the People! While on his way to play Woodstock in 1969, Greg Dewey--the drummer for '60s act Country Joe & The Fish--found himself on the same plane as Colonel Sanders. Dewey walked up to his fellow passenger and asked Sanders what he thought about hippies. Sanders replied, “They eat chicken, don’t they?”

20 FRIED FACTS ABOUT COLONEL SANDERS! [HAPPY FRIED CHICKEN DAY!]

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
KFC started springing up round here in the 70's, it had the full title then, but everyone called it KFC.
The recipe was very tasty then, but the health inspectors told them they must reduce the amount of monosodium glutamate in the product, so it's nowhere near as tasty as it was. I guess they don't have much Illuminati pull then.

As a footnote, KFC were not the only users of MSG as an enhancer. It was routinely used in Chinese restaurants and elsewhere. That's why food is so crappy nowadays.

Still, we should be healthier without the additive.
edit on 1-12-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

MSG is wonderful, smurfy, I agree. The precise amount...at the precise time, and...WHAM! Flavor! MSG ain't fer sissies.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
A little reminder to the club members.

The first rule to FLG club is to not talk about FLG club !

Before you have a few drinks and start talking, think.

Think of the mission.

KFC FLG UNITE !

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ManOfHart

First a tribute to the fried chicken legend. The grand poohbah of FLG! :

And always remember that 10 out of 10 cows agree:

And chicken tacos!

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Deny Ignorance!

Finger Linkin' Good

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Yeah, but added to how much flour and what about the "pressure-frying," crying santa-bunny?

Eat more bunnies I say! Rabbit really is pretty tasty ya' know?

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

The GUT
reply to post by beezzer

Yeah, but added to how much flour and what about the "pressure-frying," crying santa-bunny?

Eat more bunnies I say! Rabbit really is pretty tasty ya' know?

A cruel reply, I should expect it for disclosure.

McDonalds Special Sauce?
(thousand island and ketchup!)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I did find a recommendation on flour-to-11 herby/spices-ratio at your link. And the following "dare" on attempting to flash-fry the full-monty of the Colonel's chicken. Anything less is NOT a pedigree recipe:

...I know for a fact that KFC uses a pressure cooker to do their signature fried chicken in a very short amount of time in order to insure the ideal crispiness and perfection of the product. However, this can be very dangerous and should not be attempted at home, especially in your ridiculously expensive New York City studio apartment.

Now, if you are true risk taker, I'd love to see a video of someone attempting the hot fat and pressure cooker method with a good non-life threatening failure, but that's up to braver folk than I. A simple FryDaddy® or a dutch oven with hot oil will be much safer, and without all of the insurance issues.

In addition, KFC uses only Soybean Oil for their pressure cooker fryers, and, apparently, this is a very important ingredient. Soybean Oil has a very high flash point (450°F/232°C) which prevents it from breaking down easily and can be reused, especially if using a pressure cooker.

Soybean Oil is also very low in saturated fats (16g), the bad stuff, and very high in polyunsaturated fats (58g), the good stuff. All of this makes it ideal for deep frying and baking (hmmm, how about some deep fried baked goods??? Something tells me that the Scottish have the market cornered on that concept

aneveningmeal.blogspot.com...

For now, we'll let the "lucky," and, ahem, "tasty" rabbit's feet rest in their warren while we attempt FLG at home.

DOH! I dunno, tho, Kentucky Fried Rabbit!! Think about it. Could be BIG!

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

The GUT
reply to post by ManOfHart

First a tribute to the fried chicken legend. The grand poohbah of FLG! :

Are those bifocals or Masonic engravings???

What about that sworded beard and cross tie??? Knights Templar symbolism???

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I can buy a pressure fryer
My boss has a couple for sale and I do get store credit every pay period...

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SasquatchHunter

I just noticed on the picture... The Kernel has 2 enormous sweat drops, near his ear lobes, one on each side of his head.

Why was he sweating so much? Was it hot?

I want to know!

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

beezzer
Deny Ignorance!

Finger Linkin' Good

Black pepper! and there was no Oregano, that was really another belt of MSG!

edit on 1-12-2013 by smurfy because: Feckin' speling.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

Exactly. Why is this man so jovial in this photo? Is it because of chicken and titles, or is it the sinister grin of a man gone mad with power after establishing the secretive KFC empire??

We all know the MSM will never report on these things, and its up to us to ask the questions.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join