It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revolution in Ukraine !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Over 40 journalists suffered injuries in recent clashes between protesters and police in Kiev. Most of them were wounded during the siege of the presidential administration on Sunday, Interfax reported.

Around 20 people remain in Kiev hospitals, according to the Chief Physician of the Kiev medical emergency station, Anatoly Vershigora. Out of 190 people, who sought medical assistance on Sunday and on Monday, 58 were police officers. Six of the injured are foreigners, including two citizens of Poland.

Introducing a state of emergency in Ukraine has not yet been discussed, according to Vitaly Lukyanenko, spokesman for the country’s Prime Minister, as cited by Itar-Tass. Earlier there were reports that Ukraine’s president, Viktor Yanukovich, was going to summon the National Security Council to announce a state of emergency. According to Ukraine law, the president has the right to impose it by himself, without endorsement by the parliament.

The Speaker of the Verkhovna Rada, Ukraine’s parliament, Vladimir Rybak, believes there’s no need in introducing a state of emergency.

“The issue has not been raised at any level,” he told Interfax Ukraine.

rt.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Its pretty clear these protesters are being moved in and out with buses organized by the NGO organizations.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
After government forbid protests and demonstrations things are heating up

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Personally, I find the situation in KIEV a difficult one, i'm not quite sure if its a proxy between Russia and the EU or between Russia and the US.

The sad part is that those pro-EU protesters have been fed lies of what the EU means. IF only they knew how dire the situation is here they would stay neutral.
All I know is that its heating up again, Ukraine, Thailand, Catalonia take your pick.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Video of police in Ukraine

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MessageforAll

Its not about EU, USA or Russia, its about corrupted government. Some national oriented organisations gathered to fight it and got pretty big support from people all over Ukraine. Its an answer to unconstitutional moves from government(they made 12 new laws without voting in parliament, abductions, murders, theft etc) Sorry for my english, its not my native language.

edit on 4-2-2014 by nutsoverbet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Video from police

Fresh riots in Kiev, violent clashes, tires burn downtown (PHOTOS, VIDEO)

rt.com...
edit on 18-2-2014 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Live stream
rt.com...

edit on 18-2-2014 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join