It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your body is not your own: The case of an Italian given forced C-section on court order.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

A pregnant woman was sedated against her will and her baby removed by caesarean section and taken into care after instructions from social services. Social workers went to the High Court to get a court order which allowed them to take the child from the mother's womb, according to reports. The Italian woman, who already has two children, was visiting Britain to attend a Ryanair hostess training course at Stansted Airport in Essex when she suffered a panic attack.

Sky News

This is insanity!. Its shows the true level of contempt TPTB now have, not only for their own 'minions' but visitors to the country with foreign citizenship.

According to the article, a pregnant Italian woman was in the UK on a work training course. She had a history of Bi-polar disorder, was on medication, but had stopped taking it. During her visit she suffered a panic attack, and was sectioned by British authorities under the mental health act.

Some weeks passed, and for reasons not stated, the woman, on the order of the social services, (via court order) was sedated and subjected to a C-section to remove the child from the womb, and place him / her in protection.

The woman is also a mother of two other children in italy.

The child is now 15 months old, and is now facing being put up for adoption, despite the woman, now having returned to Italy and back on medication, fighting to have the child returned to her. This has so far been refused.

The high court has question how British "law" can be applied to a foreign citizen. The question towards repatriation to the state of birth, and lack of movement to that, has also been brought into question.

This raises several points. Your mental suitability to be a parent is now subject to bureaucratic perception. if you are deemed unfit, your child can be removed from your body early, regardless of you status in that country. This is now precedent.

The state is now entitled to refuse, and dispose of children as they see fit, regardless of parental claim. And while there are many that could be said to be unfit for parenthood in the UK alone, nothing is done about them, yet a woman, who was considered mentally stable enough to be an Air Hostess, was considered unstable enough to be physically violated by the state. A state that she is not a citizen of.

We have officially been de-humanized, and are now nothing more than chattel. Is there was any doubt to this suspicion of TPTB and the NWO before, believe it now.

All the power to this woman, I hope she regains her stolen child, and screws the UK SS for all their worth.

Comments on a postcard please

edit on 1/12/2013 by JakiusFogg because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/12/2013 by JakiusFogg because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Where is the outrage? Oh wait, Jungle Camp starts in 5 minutes....

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
You know, I grew up near the Mexican border and heard all the stories about drunken madness in Tijuana on the weekends. I also heard all about the legal abuses and excesses that defined the local city cops in border towns, especially....so I was always EXTRA careful when south of the border because..well..anything can happen, and I mean the cops, not the bad guys. That's the same all over.

I never thought I'd read a story where authorities in a 1st world western nation were doing things TO people that makes me VERY seriously question whether I ever want to enter the nation, even as a tourist.

If England figures it's sense of right and wrong can come to actually KIDNAP the children of foreign visitors? My God...do these Governments even have the CONCEPT of self-limits and human friggin decency???

They could have expelled her back to Italy and let her deal with her issues in her home nation. They didn't have to kidnap HER over a panic attack, then violate her to kidnap her unborn child...then to KEEP IT as a British subject from a visiting Italian mother.

What the hell has England come to with stories like this???? It's barbaric.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

I am horrified and disgusted by this! The fact that the woman was sedated and her unborn child was stolen from her without any real investigation is astonishing...

I agree with you, I hope she gets her child back and seeks compensation for the ordeal she has been put through. Whoever decided to part an unborn/new-born baby from its mother for 15 months needs severely punishing.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
i'm genuinely horrified by this story; what the hell did the uk have to really justify that? i'm ashamed of this stupid country

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Just noticed that there's already an ATS thread on this news article here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics

join