It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Incredible Kundalini

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
it's so well documented, that there's a friggin' wikipedia article on it...

en.wikipedia.org...

"Energies up the spine."
"Vibrating or tickling sensations in the lower back."
"Energy rising in the spine."

all quoted from the wiki, and that's just dealing with the spinal sensations alone.
edit on 20-12-2013 by Qi Maker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Qi Maker

I can tell you are crazy and you follow crazy like you.

You have no idea what "Kundalini" is, nor people like you will ever have.

You have just picked on a term like hippies and drug addicts.

So according to you, Wikipedia is now authority on "Kundalini"? Wow!

Stop telling BS to other people.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I am quoting the words of a renowned Yogi:

"I can only tell here that kundalni is a part of body and it reaches at murdha to open the path of brahmrandra, where a yogi realizes God.

Murdha is a point at forehead, between two eyebrows, where ida and pingla nadi meet. Kundalni is awakened after long Ashtang yoga practice."

I have already referred posters on this thread to the articles by VedaTruth on ATS. These contain detail of Ashtang Yoga.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
All I know is there seems to be a lot of people who think kundalini can only be aroused through their method. I'm another fellow human being who has never practiced Yoga(which I know is very good for you) who has had an awakening. When I was willing and desperate enough to stop running my own life I did place my life into God's hands however you may look at it. After 3 years of meditation and saying the rosary daily( i'm not catholic nor anything else) except more open, what I came to know as kundalini undeniably came alive. I don't think God gives a damn what you are , how much you know, or who you idolize. When you ask for help you shall receive. In some people's cases it seems this kind of powerful transformation is blessed. I probably wouldn't be alive today if I didn't have this daily reminder , rejuvenator running 24-7 through my core. Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by canamericano

Canamericano I agree. I never practiced yoga either, at least not in this lifetime and Kundalini came to me through simple chakra meditation combined with chi kung and qi gong visualization practice. I also thought this was only for lifelong yogis and monks, but apparently it is indeed attainable to most anyone. I believe there is not one path to God and our higher selves but many.

I do suggest caution and awareness if one is approaching this sort of thing. Chi psychosis is a real thing.

Peace...

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

To you and Coopdog:

First of all I appreciate the spirituality within two of you.

You must understand that a seeker goes through a number of experiences during meditation. It is impossible for seeker to properly understand and differentiate between those experiences without a capable teacher.

I have been abrasive on this thread for a reason - people have used the term 'kundalini' without knowing anything about it and knowing anything about Yoga. This is dishonest. The experiences described by Yogis (orally) to some disciples have been misused and miscommunicated by some. This kind of knowledge is typically confidential between the seeker and the teacher.

Any person who misuses knowledge given by a capable teacher is likely to see bad results of that action. And this is why I have tried to interject on this thread.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Yoga is not seating position. People are confused.

The seating position (called 'Asan') is just one part of eight part Yoga.

The only purpose of 'Asan' is to make a seeker sit comfortably where mind is focused away from material world.

The object of meditation can be different, and can be known by different names. However results may be similar.

The people need to first study and understand 'ashtang yoga' before trying to discuss such topics.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

Never said I did not have a teacher.
It's been three years since Kundalini came into my life, and since then I have written and published a book on this subject, and undergone so many changes in my life that it would seem unbelievable. Not trying to impress anyone.

I'm just saying that there may be more than one way to achieve the things you speak of. The human perception is subjective, and personally I believe a lot of things taken from a lot of different disciplines. Point being, my belief system is my own and is gathered from a lifelong search in these directions, taking a little of this and a little of that until I found the combination of practice that worked for me.

The creator intended for all of us to find the way if we are looking. It's the search that makes the difference. What is written in books is just a starting point and it's up to you to apply it in your life and find a way. There are many.

Peace...

edit on 23-12-2013 by Coopdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Coopdog

I would be very interested in reading your book, maybe I can be a critic.

Are there more than one way to achieve the same objective? Yes.

However in the matter we are discussing, 'ashtang yoga' is the most effective and fastest way.

Whatever method you select, 'yama' and 'niyam' need to be followed - the first two parts of 'ashtang yoga' are compulsory.

My premise is very simple - what you consider "awakening of kundalini" may not be that at all.

You will be endowed with many miraculous powers much before 'kundalini' is awakened.

For example, you will be able to heal the sick with your wish alone, and you will be able to live on water and air only for days and months without any ill effects on your body.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Suddenly I feel like I got into a religious talk with a fundamentalist. I have come to believe there are no absolutes on a spiritual path. I guess we will have to believe what we believe and keep on travelling down our own road. I respect your opinion, and was just trying to show another perspective. Not asking you to believe anything I say, and there is no way to convince anyone anyhow. Just adding my two cents worth.

Have a nice evening and be safe in whatever path you follow, at least you are on one.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Coopdog
I have come to believe there are no absolutes on a spiritual path. I guess we will have to believe what we believe and keep on travelling down our own road.

What if you stopped 'believing' in something?
What if it is 'something' that keeps 'nothing' well hidden?

Have you ever explored the possibility that 'no thingness' is the secret?

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Coopdog
Have a nice evening and be safe in whatever path you follow, at least you are on one.

All paths lead away from what is.
'What is' is ignored in favour of 'what isn't'.
Aliveness is here now but the mind seeks it somewhere else.

edit on 23-12-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Coopdog

Suddenly I feel like I got into a religious talk with a fundamentalist. I have come to believe there are no absolutes on a spiritual path. I guess we will have to believe what we believe and keep on travelling down our own road. I respect your opinion, and was just trying to show another perspective. Not asking you to believe anything I say, and there is no way to convince anyone anyhow. Just adding my two cents worth.

Why do you think this is a 'religious' talk?

There is no 'your road' and 'my road'. Do you breathe Methane in place of Oxygen?

If there is soul and God, there have to be absolute truths. How can a soul be your idea, and mine as well, and these two differ?

You are deeply confused.

You are having difficulty in telling your viewpoint because you have been going the wrong path, and it is too difficult for you to admit due to your ego.

edit on 23-12-2013 by GargIndia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

My ego allows for different perspectives. Religion came to mind when the absolutes came into the conversation. Dogma is dogma and the path is different for us all. As I said before just my own humble opinion.
edit on 23-12-2013 by Coopdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Coopdog

Your ego is not in your control. Your soul is blinded by your ego.

You are unable to see the truth due to that.

You need to think deeply and clearly and then answer my questions.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
deleted due to double post
edit on 23-12-2013 by GargIndia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
'ashtang yoga' has eight parts in the order of increasing difficulty.

Each part confers the seeker with specific abilities and powers. This is how the seeker knows that he/she has completed that part.

Yoga is practical and universal. Yoga is not specific to a religion or race.

People may look different externally but they have exactly same soul with exactly same qualities.

The whole universe has only one God - and His laws are same for every soul.

Anybody who thinks he/she can imagine his/her God should forget about spirituality. No progress will ever be achieved by that person.

Some seekers resort to drugs like alcohol, cannabis, and other substances to fake 'yogic' experiences. This only leads to further pain and sorrow.

I again warn seekers that slandering God is the worst sin; which always causes deep pain and sorrow to the seeker. It is important for a seeker to understand God's laws.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

GargledIndia=Salesman I think your ego refuses to let you see Yoga is for girls. Real men get the # kicked out of them by their own hands, sit in cells, serve in the military, lose everything to gain it all,sit on the precipice, till the bow string almost breaks and the creator lets that arrow fly! Many ways and many walks of life.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

lol just saying wake up buddy if kundalini (the real deal chap) can happen to a dumb # like me it can happen to anyone.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Nothing dangerous about Kundalini. It's just life/sexual/desirous energy.

Desire is what inspires you to take action to get what you want. Consciously or without knowing, we act on desire all of the time.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join