It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Incredible Kundalini

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
reply to post by BlueMule

Well my 50 years taught me a bit more about kundalini than that very good general observation.

What if humans were like flowers tempting insects to feed on the nectar they are capable of producing?

What if humans weren't the center of things but merely part of the life cycle of a larger life?

Then I would say that the inevitable 'corruption' of the exoteric layer in religions is sort of like the manure and decay from which a rose grows. Poop is part of the life cycle too. :p

There's no sense looking down on it.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

You don't need manure for the most beautiful flowers.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
You know that beautiful flower is going very soon, unless it get some soil, or fecal matter so the soil can absorb the nitrogen, which some help the roots...Which fertilizes...

How cruel, that beautiful flower going to rot.
edit on 6-12-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

But, if that rotting flower get throwing back to it birth place...It might share it energy for another flower to grow later...
edit on 6-12-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Don't worry.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

You don't need manure for the most beautiful flowers.

Under some circumstances perhaps. But the person who would grow a rose without manure still poops. :p

edit on 6-12-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Many to most humans have manure in their eyes. The beautiful wild flowers bloom everywhere without need of soil manure or water.

It's attempting to plant that which is already in full bloom which grows a bumper crop of thorns.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Many to most humans have manure in their eyes. The beautiful wild flowers bloom everywhere without need of soil manure or water.

It's attempting to plant that which is already in full bloom which grows a bumper crop of thorns.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Indeed. And people confuse the inevitable poop with the flowers. In fact they write books about the poop but never about the flowers.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

But those beautiful wild flowers still poop and decay in their own way. If it wasn't for their poop we wouldn't be here breathing.

Waste, decay, corruption, and even thorns are part of the cycle. All have their place in the eternal alchemy.

'The growing of the corn,
the Lily and the Thorn
The pleasant and forlorn
all declare
God is there.

In meadows dressed in green
there he's seen.

See springs of water rise
fountains flow, rivers run.
The mist below the skies
hides the sun.

And down the rain doth pour,
the ocean it doth roar
And crash against the shore.
All to praise.

In there lays
the God that near declines
his designs.

The sun to my surprise,
speaks of God as he flies.
The comets in their blaze
give him praise.

The shining of the stars,
The moon as it appears
His sacred name declares
'See them shine'

All Divine.'

-Rumi

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

You sure are a poop fan.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Let me put it this way; humans have fouled up their racial unconscious with bad assumptions and even worse creations In this garden.

While the suffering causes a supreme effort in some and provides a context which some day will provide meaning when the grand hoax is finally realized,

Recommending more of the same with the same tools soil and seeds will just perpetuate the same nightmare called spirituality and religion.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

You sure are a poop fan.

I'm a fan of giving credit where credit is due.

And well, Community has taught me a lot, lol. Greendale's flag is an anus, after all. And if you try to kick Pierce (the asshole of the group) out of the study group, another Pierce rises to take his place.

Sort of like trying to cut the south pole off a magnet.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

Hey KPB... my friend is one of a handful of higher level Sanskrit scholars and would agree about your observations, at least about terminology used with Kundlalini stuff anyway, but I'm curious as to your perceived worldview.

That we are simply little factories for "loosh" was postulated/seen by Monroe, years ago, but can you elaborate or point me to a thread where you go into it in more depth? IE are the insects sucking at our flower nectar the larger life forms... or what?

Maybe tie it all together so that we may inspect and weigh in and possibly be enlightened as to the dark (light or grey... whatever) truth.

Frankly, any new take on the "next ultimate answer" makes me wanna know... perspiring minds and all that...

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

Let me put it this way; humans have fouled up their racial unconscious with bad assumptions and even worse creations In this garden.

While the suffering causes a supreme effort in some and provides a context which some day will provide meaning when the grand hoax is finally realized,

Recommending more of the same with the same tools soil and seeds will just perpetuate the same nightmare called spirituality and religion.

I prefer to think of it not as a hoax but as the grand theatre. When the play is done and we exit the stage we humans will take off our masks to find there was only ONE actor on stage all along... one actor with many masks, many roles. Atman, Christ, Buddha, whatever.

The PLAY's the thing...

Shakespeare is not known for his mysticism but many ideas can be gleaned from his work.

1. The idea of an inclusive system, a grand spiritual synthesis, reconciling religious extremes in an integrated vision of union with the Divine Love.

2. The idea of syncretic mythology, in which all archaic mythological figures and events are available as a thesaurus of glyphs or token symbols - the personal language of the new metaphysical system.

3. The idea of this concordance of mythological (and historical) figures simply as a Memory System, a tabulated chart of all that can be known, of history, of the other world, and of the inner worlds, and in particular of spiritual conditions and moral types.

4. The idea of this system as a theatre.

5. The idea of these images as internally structured poetic images - the idea of the single image as a package of precisely folded multiple meanings, consistent with the meanings of a unified system.

6. The idea of as-if-actual visualization as the first practical essential for effective meditation (as in St Ignatius Loyola's Spiritual Disciplines, as well as in Cabbala)

7. The idea of meditation as a conjuring, by ritual magic, of hallucinatory figures - with whom conversations can be held, and who communicate intuitive, imaginative visions and clairvoyance.

8. The idea of drama as a ritual for the manipulation of the soul.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Southpark is my inspiration.

(J/K)

I acknowledge that poop is also sacred.

But chugging the stuff all day and thinking its the food and drink of the gods. ..yecccch! Ralph!

Let me ask you a totally serious question big guy.

Lets say that you had knowledge that was a century ahead of it's time. If you wrote about this knowledge 99% of the world would violently disagree with you. Little old ladies even would spit at you in the street and a large population of the religious community would want to kill you.

Even worse many people who followed your advice if you released it all would go insane or die.

Maybe 1 person in a billion might transform into a wunderkind.

If even 20% of the material caught on the entire hamster wheel of despair might end In a few generations.

But most likely there would be a hideous death in store for you and most likely nobody would 'get it' anyway.

What would YOU do and why?

No comments about delusions of grandeur need be stated. Let's call this a hypothetical thought experiment.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Interesting and lucidly put, Mr. Mule... and at the end a nice "ending" in that we are all the grand unity of consciousness simply "playing" with itself.

I would suggest that being an ultimate consciousness would result in that ...idea... as in performing a "play"... in that it would be lonely and masking parts of ourselves might subvert the lonely and produce "surprises" which if our human experience is any indication of a presumed larger awareness, then would be "important."

It seems to me that KPB is suggesting that our ultimate role is as individualized awarenesses, though, and lowly ones at that!

But I am probably far off the mark... clarification would be neat, if so.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

If I may cut in... KPB you seem to have your wits about you and not be especially delusional or particularity narcissistic (unlike me, for instance) but how does your experiential knowledge differ from other "hidden" realities experienced by mystics and kooks past?

In the above scenario where you post about 20% being damaged, others saved and lifted out of the merry-go-round /jail, posting this knowledge on a anonymous forum where a few thousand folks (if very lucky) will even read it seems not-so-dangerous.

I guess I just have trouble visualizing something that would make my head implode... and I'm curious and want my knowledge fast and free (though actually, I too have been hard at work collating info for nearly 50 yrs)!

But seriously, or as close as I get, why not just spill it and see ... if this knowledge is "real" and not a tease or attention seeking device, then how do you know others haven't been exposed to the same ideas a zillion times before unless you put it "out there?"

I mean, if you write something so powerful and true that the next moment finds me awake in the "real" world being milked by gods... then wow, kudos... but really!

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Baddogma

What humans are takes some explanation.
Not lowly. But not the center of anything either.
Nobody ever wants basics. ..they want the fantastic psyop.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Baddogma

Thought exercise..

It's not the average lazy person who is the problem. Its the spiritually and religiously famished who are the problem. Pour flaming gasoline on those people and suddenly you have millions of proto hitlers.

It's not the knowing thats the problem its the becoming that is.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

"Nobody ever wants basics..."

Whoa, pard'ner... generalizing never gets you anywhere specific.

This human doesn't mind basics... psi-op bells and whistles are cool, too, though... I admit.

Edit: Okay, seeing the above falls in line with the whole reason occult is occluded in the first place... but I'm a chips- fall- where- they- may guy who just might give a baby a nuclear powered rattle... so...
edit on 12/6/2013 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join