It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Hillary Clinton 2008

page: 4
0
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The reason the Government settled out of court was because they did not want the truth to come out. Not one of the Government agents in charge or the sniper was ever brought up on charges.

Kidfinger you posted this above.
Im denying the ignorance you are spreading. I think you need glasses. I said PRISON. Not jail. Reporters are being threatened with PRISON! Damn you Bush lovers just enjoy reading half a post and continue to make assumptions and accusations about something you obviously know nothing about.

You posted this Kidfinger, notice the word jailed in your post One more thing. I have NEVER heard of reporters being thrown in jail for not revealing thier resources. www.abovetopsecret.com...

I posted proof of reporters being jailed: www.rcfp.org...

Now who needs glasses? And you are the one that wrote the post. Maybe you are just confused.

NetStorm, you never know what direction a forum post is going to take. It takes on a life of it's own.


[edit on 18-11-2004 by cryptorsa1001]




posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Excuse my language, but Hillary Clinton is a feminist's wet dream.


Don't think for a moment that Democrat in the White House=no more illegal wars.

There's not much of a difference between Republicans and Democrats anymore. That's why they're called Republicrats.

That's also why I voted for Peroutka.



posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm


If you have never accepted Jesus Christ as Savior, but have come to realize His reality and the approaching End of the Age, and want to accept His FREE Gift of Eternal Life, you can also do so now, in the privacy of your home. Once you accept Him as Savior, you are spiritually Born Again, and are as assured of Heaven as if you were already there. Then, you can rest assured that the Kingdom of Antichrist will not touch you spiritually.


That site is made by christian extremists, just like the ones that popped up during the elections and they said Kerry was the anti-christ. Its crap. Sorry.

What's a Christian EXTREMIST? If you mean fundamentalist, well, here's what WE fundamentalists believe:

The Bible is the infallible and inspired Word of God.
Jesus was born of a virgin.
Jesus died for our sins on the cross.
Jesus rose on the third day.

And oh, btw, the Bible is AGAINST forcibly converting people.

And I think the pope is an antichrist.



posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
ALL third party candidates were summarily ignored by the press?

ONLY the TWO Satanist Skull and Bones Frat boys ever got compared?

NO platform for any other party was even articulated?

No siree!

??



posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
If it were truly fair and legit, Howard Dean would probably be the president right now. The Republicrats and the mainstream media destroyed his candidacy together.



posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
The only candidate that ever recieved any attention other than to say that he was crazy was Ross Perot. Ross Perot used his own money to buy his way into the national media.



posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emily_Cragg
ALL third party candidates were summarily ignored by the press?

ONLY the TWO Satanist Skull and Bones Frat boys ever got compared?

NO platform for any other party was even articulated?

No siree!

??


I believe that. I did manage to catch a third-party debate on C-span last month. They had Peroutka from the Constitution Party (whom I voted for), Cobb of the Green Party (I call this the Hippie Party--treehuggers), Brown from the Socialist Party (I am against socialism), and Badnarik from the Libertarian Party (too liberal for my liking).

The Constitution Party got 3X as many votes this year as they did in 2000. We're growing.



posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Before he went and dropped out, he was leading both Bush and Clinton in the polls.



posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
That is a very scary thought...another Clinton?

But I think that even the democrats are smart enough not to put her up for office.

Do you think Condi would stand a chance? I'd like to think so...



posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
What annoyed me about Hillary was her behind-the-scenes attempt to socialize healthcare while completely ignoring tort reform, which is the one thing that possibly could salvage our healthcare system.

I think most people are against Rodham-Clinton not because of her socialist policies (which, I propose, are abhorrent) but because, as a dynamic woman, her very existence is a threat to their fragile egos.


What Hillary does in private, on her own time, is no concern of any of ours. Hopefully, she has more sense than Bill in that area.

It's not just her socialist agenda. It's also the co-presidency thing. It's all the things in her public life that Emily mentioned.
It's not just men who dislike her. Women dislike her too. How can she be considered a threat to anyone's fragile ego


If she ever won the nomination by appearing centrist, she should NOT be trusted. I do not think she is capable of moderate views.



posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst


Originally posted by NetStorm


If you have never accepted Jesus Christ as Savior, but have come to realize His reality and the approaching End of the Age, and want to accept His FREE Gift of Eternal Life, you can also do so now, in the privacy of your home. Once you accept Him as Savior, you are spiritually Born Again, and are as assured of Heaven as if you were already there. Then, you can rest assured that the Kingdom of Antichrist will not touch you spiritually.


That site is made by christian extremists, just like the ones that popped up during the elections and they said Kerry was the anti-christ. Its crap. Sorry.


What's a Christian EXTREMIST? If you mean fundamentalist, well, here's what WE fundamentalists believe:

The Bible is the infallible and inspired Word of God.
Jesus was born of a virgin.
Jesus died for our sins on the cross.
Jesus rose on the third day.

And oh, btw, the Bible is AGAINST forcibly converting people.

And I think the pope is an antichrist.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Excuse me.. I did not post what you quoted, please reread the post again, infinite posted that in response to something I said.




[edit on 18-11-2004 by NetStorm]

[edit on 18-11-2004 by NetStorm]



posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Hmmmm, Condi vs Hillary? You mean puppet of Big Business and Puppet of NWO, hmmmmm, go Hillary. Now I want to see Powell run, not that he has proved that he can't stand the Dumbass in Cheif by leaving his cabinet, he has gained respect from the people again. Go Powell vs Hilary, Maybe a Powell/McCain vs a Hilary/that kid from Illinois, the new senator, he killed in Illinois, wasn't even close.



posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street

I think most people are against Rodham-Clinton not because of her socialist policies (which, I propose, are abhorrent) but because, as a dynamic woman, her very existence is a threat to their fragile egos.



OMG! We actually agree on something

The worst thing I've heard about Hillary so far on this thread was "Whitewater"...



posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
A staunchly democratic friend of mine put it this way:
"I'd vote Democratic if H. Clinton was running for vice-president,but if she runs for President, I'm voting Independant."

He didn't like that hse stuck with her hubby...because he belived she only stayed with him to remain "popular"...and it for some reason, rubbed him completely wrong.
I'm a pretty staunch Republican, and I would have been tempted to vote for Howard Dean, if he had been allowed to run....



posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
...but I'd rather eat a fresh deer raw on the whitehouse lawn than vote for that woman.



posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Some of us want the "New World Order" to go bury itself and disappear.

Some of us believe that Diversity is better than whole-world top-down dictatorial, politically-correct control.

Anybody say that to me, and I'd run the other way. Unh-huh!



posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Emily_Cragg
Some of us want the "New World Order" to go bury itself and disappear.

Some of us believe that Diversity is better than whole-world top-down dictatorial, politically-correct control.

Anybody say that to me, and I'd run the other way. Unh-huh!


Some of us?? if the world new then it would be all of us,
but a single government would prove to have some good points, we would all be united for the first time in history. But of course, its how this "new world order" will come about...we dont know if it will be good or bad.



posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I'm the first person to think it'd be awesome to see a woman as president--
But if the Democrats choose her as their candidate for 08--they might as well concede the election early and save some $$$.
There is no way she can get elected. Some of it--but not all--has to do with the fact that it will be hard to elect a woman. But more of it has to do with the fact that she is absolutely *hated* & distrusted by too many people. Too much baggage.



posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Hillary or what about Arnie for 2008??? His got close Nazi friends (Bush and his relations from Germany) has alot of money and even looks like a stormtrooper.

either way the choice aint that great really is it???

it would be freaky if Arnie found a way to run for 2008 though being a non American from birth --- didnt Hitler do that?? He wasnt even German he was Austrian.



posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 07:31 AM
link   
It's way to early to be thinking about the 2008 election. But as a Republican I am praying that Hillary gets the Democrat nomination. That just ensures another 4 years of Republican control.

My top picks for Hillary's opponent includes...

Rudy Guilliani
Jeb Bush
Condi Rice

I am purposely not including McCain and Powell. Powell might be considered as VP, but McCain is a wishy-washy moderate.




top topics



 
0
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join