It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hello to everyone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I am from Melbourne Australia and a mum to 9 month old twins

Kisskiss is actually the nickname for my baby son but as all other names I tried were taken I have resorted to this one

I have been fascinated by alternative topics for a long time so I look forward to reading up on latest threads

I have issues with vaccination as my baby had a mild bad reaction so I will not vaccinate any more. It was eczema and I am still looking for some way to manage it - maybe avoiding soy will give him some relief?

I have health issues that doctors do not seem able to help with so I am trying out some iodine hoping that maybe that is what will help

I enjoy archeology and astronomy and quantum physics. I have read Zecharia Sitchin's books and am fascinated by all his interpretations and hope that some other experts work on the ancient civilizations question, because it is quite obvious something happened that does not agree with what the mainstream archeologists know.

anyhow I look forward to reading many interesting posts from other members and following some of the links given from time to time.

Thank you for letting me join

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by kisskiss

Hi nice to meet you!
Looking forward to meeting you again. Cute nickname, by the way!

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ya.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Welcome friend

Can i get you something to drink?

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Yee Ha!! I love you Aussies! Welcome aboard!!

Go see a doctor about those vaccinations ... one that Listens ... doesn't push. You give those kids the best chance they've got. There's a big difference in conspiracies (fear) and medical facts.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

kisskiss
I have issues with vaccination as my baby had a mild bad reaction so I will not vaccinate any more. It was eczema and I am still looking for some way to manage it - maybe avoiding soy will give him some relief?

My girlfriend suffers from eczema, try something with hemp oil in it. She said this helps a lot.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Hello,

I look forward to reading your opinion in future.

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

So glad you joined us.
I hope you enjoy your stay

Peace and love
-nat the blue eyed cat-

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

to ATS. Lots of info here!

Put on a pot of coffee,

and enjoy the ride!

edit on 12/6/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join