It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 FACTS You Must Know About The Jesuits

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
10 FACTS You Must Know About The Jesuits

I searched ATS and found several threads on the Jesuits, but they are very old, the last one in 2008 that I saw.
So I'm posting some information for those who may not be familiar with this topic. I hope you will read it. I'm not here looking for flags and stars (although I won't refuse them).

This is information that I think needs to be brought to everyone's attention.

It is a very long article in the source, so I won't be posting all the information from there, but I ask that you go to the source link and read everything about these guys.
It is very important to open your eyes to what is, and has been, occurring over the years, and continues to this day.
worldtruth.tv...

The Society of Jesus, more commonly referred to as the Jesuits, are the armed militia of the Roman Catholic Church. They were sanctioned in 1540 by Pope Paul III with one mandate: to defeat Protestantism and regain global Papal rule. To achieve this monumental task, they employ ever-adapting methods of pseudo-education, social programs, infiltration, and all wickedness that could possibly be conceived. Needless to say, they are achieving great success in their mission, which is climaxing with the present pope, Pope Francis, i.e. the Eighth and last Pope of Revelation 17, who held some of the highest positions in Argentina, including Provincial Superior in the Society of Jesus and Archbishop of Buenos Aires. He was made a cardinal by Pope John Paul II.

Today most of the world is oblivious as to how Jesuits operate, from their inception to this very day. Now more than ever, World’s Last Chance believes it is exceedingly important to bring up the following historical facts about this evil society, to expose the wicked nature of this truly malevolent order.

Here are 10 Facts You Must Know About The Jusuits:

Fact #1
Pope Clement XIV abolished the Jesuits as a society in 1773:

It did not take long for the 18th Century Catholic nations to get tired of the meddling of the Jesuits into their national affairs. They were so infuriated against the Jesuits that they demanded the Roman Catholic Church abolish them once and for all. Sufficient political pressure was brought to bear on Pope Clement XIII. However, he passed away before he could do anything about it. The task of abolishing the Society of Jesus then fell on his successor, Clement XIV. As Clement XIV signed the decree abolishing the Jesuit Order he said, “I have signed my death warrant,…” Within nine months he was dead. [Many contemporaries considered his death a case of poisoning, and suspected the Jesuits were responsible].

Cont'd on next page...

edit on 12/1/2013 by sled735 because: add link

edit on Mon Dec 2 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: snipped huge quote ''IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

edit on 12/1/2013 by sled735 because: fix format

edit on Mon Dec 2 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
So, as I've pointed out before, it's not enough for Christians to satisfy their Persecution Fetish in claiming persecution around the world at the hands on non-Christians and in turn rationalizing a justification for Reverse Persecution, but, there's requirement for Christians to persecute other Christians who are not the RIGHT KIND of Christians.

What's the old sales line?
Become a Christian and you'll get eternal life and forgiveness?
then
Oh, wait, you have to be the Right Kind of Christian?

It's all quite a bit Calvin Ball and of little concern if you just don't play the game period.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Hi OP ...I want to give a few links to some vids ..this one is a lecture by Walter Veith ..he uses very good sorces and puts it in a historical context amazingdiscoveries.tv...

These vids are from a series "Know Your Enemy " www.youtube.com...
and www.youtube.com... and www.youtube.com... and www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

So, as I've pointed out before, it's not enough for Christians to satisfy their Persecution Fetish in claiming persecution around the world at the hands on non-Christians and in turn rationalizing a justification for Reverse Persecution, but, there's requirement for Christians to persecute other Christians who are not the RIGHT KIND of Christians.

then

It's all quite a bit Calvin Ball and of little concern if you just don't play the game period.

Agreed,

But you could say the same things about Muslim's, the whole sunni, shia thing.

Sects are rife and so is sectarianism.

At the end of the day all these religons dont care 'if' you believe in 'God' they care more about 'how' you believe in 'God'.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
The Jesuits aren't at the top of the pecking order, though. For most of what your source credits them with controlling, it's the Bauer clan, otherwise known as Rothschilds. It's good to know this stuff, IMO, if you can handle it (not everyone can) but doesn't really matter too much. They are the losers; the battle has already been won, long before the first Rothschild or Illuminati or Jesuits or even the RCC - we're just waiting for the Conqueror to return. And like the hymn says, what a day that will be!

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Jesuit's, complete scum of the Earth. The cause of many of the World's problems. To me they are at the top of the Pyramid that everyone goes on about.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Organized Religion....the oldest form of control.

The Catholic Church wants to maintain its power and control....without it, they are just another small town church on the street corner.

“Civilization will not attain to its perfection until the last stone from the last church falls on the last priest.”

― Émile Zola

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by wdkirk

Ok, I get it, Jesuits want the Vatican to rule the world. Isn't that logical though? If they really think they are selling the holy ticket to heaven, and the only ones to do so, then wouldn't they want that? That's not exactly a hidden agenda, IMO.

I don't really like organized religion.

But is it too much to ask that if the church really wants to become a power player in the world again, that they do it in such a way to help a lot of really poor and oppressed people?

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Op good thread.
I had no idea that the armed militia of the Vatican are called Jesuits.
I always thought that the armed guards were ordinary security, just like
security for any premises, govt. or private.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

the2ofusr1
reply to post by sled735

Hi OP ...I want to give a few links to some vids ..this one is a lecture by Walter Veith ..he uses very good sorces and puts it in a historical context amazingdiscoveries.tv...

These vids are from a series "Know Your Enemy " www.youtube.com...
and www.youtube.com... and www.youtube.com... and www.youtube.com...

The first video lecture had so many things I have never heard of thank you for posting. Allot to ponder especially about the symbolism which I have only heard bits and pieces.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

As I recall this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... has a lot of the symbolism we don't see in front of us ...It's a big thread and has got lots of good links and info ....peace

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Good to see some current dialogue on this subject Sled,
thanks for the thread, and the links.

The Jesuits had great influence over NASA, and
still do. www.space.com...

They infiltrated the Native American
tribes, setting out to convert them.
public.gettysburg.edu...

Also one can find them currently at work in a few
ventures with conspiratorial air.
www.healthewv.net... Rpt-Final.pdf

And, here is a recent look into a current even involving a
prominent Jesuit. I wont spoil the fun, peeps will just
need to look for themselves.

www.csicop.org...

edit on 1-12-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

then

Can I suggest that you hold an extremely wide brush to assume all Christians in your posts...hehe.

Can I point out some historical non-Christian, or non-religious atrocities and apply that to ALL non-Christians?

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

The right kind of a christian, do you mean those
right kind of 'christians' who rise to very powerful
positions, to carry out an agenda?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fa05f4523994.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Well... lets see... I would change the title to "10 Facts and suppositions" because some are facts... and some are... well... suppositions.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

Please elaborate as to which are facts and which are suppositions and, as the Original Poster has done, supply readers with the reasons behind the distinctions.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The original source of this dreck is a fringe Seventh Day Adventist group called World's Last Chance.

The Jesuits killed Lincoln? Please. All that Lincoln stuff comes from a crackpot's book, published by Jack Chick, who never met a Catholic he didn't hate.

Chiniquy also claims that the Vatican backed the Confederacy in order to overthrow the Union and establish a papal dictatorship. However, Lincoln kept getting in the way of their plans, so the Jesuits assembled a team of assassins and had Lincoln murdered.To prove the Vatican’s involvement, conspiracy theorists point to Lincoln’s anti-Catholic quotes as recorded by Chiniquy in their private meetings at the White House. For example, Lincoln allegedly said, “It is not against the Americans of the South, alone, I am fighting, it is more against the Pope of Rome, his perfidious Jesuits and their blind and blood-thirsty slaves, than against the real American Protestants, that we have to defend ourselves.” However, Chiniquy was the only witness to these statements, which is pretty convenient. (Source)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Worthwhile to consider this:

Hector Macpherson, The Jesuits in History (Edinburgh: Macniven and Wallace, 1914): 148:

Jesuitism is the power behind the Papal throne. "The presence of the Jesuits In any country, Romanist or Protestant," once remarked Lord Palmerston, " Is likely to breed social disturbance." So hurtful was the Jesuit Order found to be that, up to 1860, it was expelled no fewer than seventy times from countries which has suffered from its machinations.

www.archive.org.../148/mode/2up

We still see this today, one good example is the current President of The
United States, who was trained for a long while by a very accomplished
Jesuit operative.

Jesuit Greg Galluzzo, trainer of Barack Obama.

At 69, Greg Galluzzo is weeks from retiring — or at least not getting paid — from the Gamaliel Foundation, the training and consulting organization he has directed since 1986. Galluzzo, also the creator of the United Neighborhood Organization, managed to stay behind the scenes during his 41-year community-organizing career, which he says is the sign of a good organizer.

“We’re not supposed to be in the spotlight,” he said.
“We’re suppposed to create the scenario so the indigenous
people of the community are our leaders.”

www.suntimes.com...

"Its all about power.
How you can shift power away from moneyed, entrenched groups"

Galluzzo stayed in Seattle for four years, then moved to Chicago. Not long after, he trained another raw college grad looking for a purpose, named Barack Obama.

Among Galluzzo's lessons: Community organizing isn't for do-gooders or idealists. It's about power. How you can shift power away from moneyed, entrenched groups.

seattletimes.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

I heard from my mom that these two guys at a bar were talking about something they had heard their boss talking to his cousin about on the oil rig over in North Dakota several years back when Reagan was president. Seems that UFOs are actually demons controlled by catholic priests to take over he world. I'm not sure weather I buy the story or not, but it seems to fit right in with this post.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join