It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Control and the implications

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

I watched this program the other day called Darren Brown Experiments.

This program was about how a normal person off the street could be programmed to carry out an assassination, We all know about the MK ULTRA program the CIA had in place and it is well documented.

This program also highlights the tactics used by ULTRA on a normal person. And the results are amazing. This program achieved hypnosis history, in that he was able to persuade one man to carry out this assassination and have no memory of doing so.

This bring to my mind one person in history such as the likes of Sirhan Sirhan, that he claims that he has no memory of killing Robert Kennedy is this possible? The included YouTube video provides some compelling evidence.

Thanks for reading.

Seabiscuit.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
My friend,

reply to post by seabiscuit

Excellent post with superb content. Derren Brown is amazing in what he does and does it so effortlessly well. I have seen this video a few months a go and what he does to provide evidence [or at least how the assassination could have been done] of the JFK assassination is awesome.

His other videos are equally as good.

Many thanks for sharing this again. Everyone should see this for sure!

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

Thank you for the reply, it does make you think about Oswald and Sirhan and could they have been programmed,

Stuff like this always blows my mind

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Greetings,

seabiscuit
reply to post by Spiro

Thank you for the reply, it does make you think about Oswald and Sirhan and could they have been programmed,

Stuff like this always blows my mind

Your welcome.

Judging by the way Brown was able to control a person to carry out the assassination I would say it would be easy for someone with similar talents to do the same thing.

After seeing this video, anything is possible

Be safe be well

Spiro
edit on 1-12-2013 by Spiro because: Someone pinched my dictionary

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by seabiscuit

S+F

Its so true and so easy.

MK Ultra has a name for their personality when they switch. Assassins are called Delta alters.

Other MK Ultra alters (split personalities) are Alpha's (slaves), Beta's (entertainment stars), Gamma's (demonology, spiritual leaders) and Omega's (internal computers, photographic memories).

All contained in the free online book "The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable, Total Mind Controlled Slave by Cisco Wheeler and Fritz Springmeier"

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Thank you for adding that information, that didn't come up when i was researching MK ULTRA.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Read it. Heavy stuff.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

reply to post by Restricted

Read it. Heavy stuff.

Lol. Certainly heavy when watching the introduction of the spy (assassin) film "SALT" released in 2010.

When they show the word SALT, the letter 'A' is displayed as a equilateral red triangle.

In the Greek alphabet an equilateral triangle is a uppercase 'Delta'.

i just hate it when the smug elite lizards smurk at us peasants with their codes.
edit on 2-12-2013 by Rapha because: assassin add-on

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

More sneeky ways to put messages in plain sight, good catch. Anyone else have more examples?

top topics

join