It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RIP PAUL WALKER ("Fast and Furious" Actor)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Paul Walker dead at 40: 'Fast and Furious' star killed in fiery car crash.
The star of "The Fast and the Furious" movie franchise and a friend identified as Roger Rodas died in Southern California after the Porsche they were in crashed, his rep confirmed to the Daily News. Police said speed was a factor. Walker was attending a charity event in Santa Clarita, about 30 miles north of Los Angeles, when the accident happened. Read more: www.nydailynews.com...

May he rest in peace.
edit on 1-12-2013 by CosmicDude because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicDude

For his family and friends, may he rest in peace.... However..

I can't help but feel what a jerk those two are. "A Joy ride is something we all do"?? What a croc of poop. I've got kids, and it's selfish rich knobs who could have killed completely innocent people by insane juvenile stupidity. Surely they can afford a track day in a safe environment rather than this sickening outcome.

*sigh*

Not only that, the driver was a race car driver. What a prick, I'm sorry, but that is a residential area this "professional" is endangering lives in.
edit on 1-12-2013 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Qumulys

Totally agree with you !

A movie is a movie and real life is real life, so he should have left the FAST and the FURIOUS to the screen only

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicDude

Sorry if I sounded a little snarky Cosmicdude. Just from your Op you didn't kind of give me an idea on your position about the incident.

It's just that I lived on a dangerous road growing up and a good four or five horrific accidents happened every year on a notorious corner from pure stupidity. My father was a fireman at the time and had to pull some dead bodies from cars and he's still having nightmares about it 25 years later. It's the only time I've seen him as a broken sobbing man. They we're just joyriding kids, he barely wept when his father passed, but boy did those young kids drill deep inside him.

A close friend of mine knew a guy from this ad campaign, this is real families, real people. The outcome of "joyriding".

Prepare for tears.

edit on 1-12-2013 by Qumulys because: grammar, spelling... sorry

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Qumulys

My OP purpose was just share the news as I know many people saw "The fast and the furious" movie.

I totally agree with you. People must/should realize that they are not alone when they drive like crazy in a public road.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   

CosmicDude
reply to post by Qumulys

Totally agree with you !

A movie is a movie and real life is real life, so he should have left the FAST and the FURIOUS to the screen only

Paul Walker was not the driver of that car when they met an accident. He was just a passenger so we can't really fault him for the accident. It is the driver who decided how fast they will run.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Askal

That's true. Not blaming him but this kind of situations

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Sorry as only now I realized there is another thread going on this so mods please delete this one.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
RIP to the other guy driving too. A whole other family have the mourn as well.

top topics

join