It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quite an interesting prophetic dream about my health

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I had a dream the other night and in that dream, there were kids playing with a can of "CRC".

If someone doesn't know what a CRC is, it's the WD-40 of Ozzy and NZ.

In that dream, I heard an angry lady shouting at the children that they completely emptied the can of CRC.

I almost forgot about the dream, then the next night, I saw a huge "CRC" signboard beside the road. That reminded me of the dream.

Same day still, I noticed a muscular pain in my lower right ribs and along a line beneath it tracing my large intestines.

The next day, I got curious about aspirin and looked it up in google. I got curious about it for the simple fact, I lost count of the years since I last took aspirin. My curiosity with aspirin has nothing to do with the abdominal pain I'm having

But, by some coincidence, I also found a link in the wikipedia page on aspirin regarding "colorectal cancer", its abbreviation is "CRC"!

When I looked up CRC, I actually had some of the symptoms for over a year now.

In that dream, I can't make out if the CRC running out means I have been miraculously healed or my time has run out and I'm dying.

Oh well, I actually can't be bothered about it right now. I have more things at stake than my health or even my mortality.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Get it checked out by a doctor. You have nothing to lose.

There are no coincidences in life, be it in this reality or the dreamworld.

I however will offer an alternative that doesn't involve quacks or taking anything. Close your eyes and imagine a ball of light wrapping round and round your body. It's so bright that you can't even look at it. Then this light forms a bubble around your body.

Now turn that bubble from white light to blue.

Do this every time you remember to do it.

Good luck.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

get it checked out.

I had a dream that I died from some thing in my stomach.

Since then, they've found lumps in my liver!

Here's hoping the future isn't fixed!

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Op, I truly believe that God spoke to me in a dream a year ago. I was very sick and I did not even realize it. I had a terrible dream that I was coughing up blood. I woke up crying from it. A few days later, I felt incredibly dizzy and breathless. I could feel my heart pound just getting up to do anything. One night, it was particularly bad, and I started to think of my dream, and I told my husband I think I need to see the doctor. I went to get ready for bed and I heard a voice in my mind say GO NOW. I walked back out to the living room and told him, I think we need to go NOW, not tomorrow.

If I had waited the night, I would possibly not be sitting here today. I went to the ER at 1 am, and by a little after 2 am, found out that I had a hemoglobin of 5. The doctor immediately ordered a blood transfusion. He told me if I had gone to sleep, I may not have woke up, and that he has seen that happen to people before.

The problem? I had been taking advil every day for knee pain and the advil was causing my stomach lining and intestinal lining to bleed me out slowly over time, and it had just reached it's peak and it was killing me.

I'd say, don't ignore your dream and make sure all is well. I'm not saying something is wrong, but it could be that something is, and that it can be looked after. Pain around the right ribs, could be gallbladder, pancreas issues, so go in and tell the doc.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Thanks everyone for your concern!

Looks these things are not so uncommon. This is probably my first dream that I could tie up to a disease.

reply to post by Taissa

Thanks for your story. It indeed looks like God wants you alive! I can't find no other explanation there are things involved that we can't see, can't be defined by our best scientific knowledge.

It looks like you have a purpose. A purpose to tell others that there's more to life than what we can see with our eyes and logic.

This isn't the first time God or an angel maybe has saved my life. I think I'll have to take you guys up seriously. I did further research and found that CRC in the advanced stages has very high mortality.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
The Planet Earth will be destroyed soon. That is if, and there is no doubt that it will pan out, that is the success of Comet ISON and the Cosmic Shift; everyone's been talking about. You can survive longer without receiving cancer treatments, then you could if you begin to receive them now, and they fail to produce any results over the next month. This is a fact the medical community does not promote to people facing Cancer related health issues. That is "in the event we fail to remedy the problem, you will simply die sooner, and with a lot more pain, then you would of if you had not trusted us". Given this factoid, if I were in your position, I would seek the natural alternatives, that you can find by using google, that is vitamins and supplements, and the right diet. Your changes are better this way, and at least you'll die with less pain, and live longer, then you would of. (This is a fact, however, the medical practitioner should provide you with your odds, if they are low, then seek the alternative).
edit on 2-12-2013 by sighstars because: minor edits

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

No matter what you're going through you don't want this worry hanging over your head. You can have every symptom you can find online and not have this cancer. Just get scoped, it's not that bad.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Thanks everyone again!

For some strange reason, all my abdominal pains, some I've had for months are suddenly gone!

As in my dream, the lady shouting, the CRC has ran out (depleted, completely gone). ColoRectal Cancer completely gone??

Apparently since last year, I had a dramatic change in bowel movement and for one year, it stayed like that. There were other dramatic changes too, relating to the digestive system. But overnight, it seem everything is back to normal again like I did two years ago.

Damn, and I thought, I'll finally be able to find rest from my miserable life!

top topics

join