It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Photos From Around The World

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by bitsforbytes

That's too bad it is one of my favorites. I have never checked up on any of them. Ha-ha it’s still cool. I wish I knew which picks I got from who but people blend together after time anyway.

My favorite is the famous'' Rosa Moss Bridges", Ireland.

I keep seeing deals for trips to Dublin on travel zoo but things keep coming up so I haven’t gone yet. There are a lot of places I want to go now from seeing different picks. Truth is every time I go somewhere I may see a few things I wanted to but I usually wind up making plans to go back with 10 more places on the list. Asia is like that so is central and south America. No matter how many times I go I only wind up hearing about some other great place.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
By the time I was 3/4 through I had tears welling up in my eyes. Must be having one of my sensitive moments. Or maybe something more to it...

Anyway, thanks for sharing bud. I hope you will heal quickly.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Thank you for sharing these exquisite photos, I'd seen a few of them, but most I'd not; the world is so full of unknown wonders!

Also, here's to a speedy and effulgent recovery, Namaste!

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
s& f some beautiful shots there

and bumpimg for later

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
ice sculptures bigpicture.ru...

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
The irish "rosa moss" bridges are actually green.

Also, that photo was taken in Kyoto, Japan.

Here is an unaltered version

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

You know it is funny that South Dakota used that picture from China to show that is how much snow they got! I remember that picture from the news saying that a guy took this picture in South Dakota and I have never looked that closely at it. Never realized that the cars were on the wrong side of the road! and the forest picture isn't really that color. It is actually green I have been there. They must have changed the colors with photoshop but I have literally stood almost right where that picture was taken and it was not pink or red lol

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by VoidWalker

I said I got a lot of them from travelers. It was all in one siting where we had our phones swapping picks. I am still trying to get 99% of my picks off of a hard drive from a crashed computer. Not so much for this but I have all the picks of my father on there and he passed this April.

The ones I posted so far are the ones I still had in an email folder from the swap.

It will not happen today but I will be posting a whole lot more.

But yeah japan gets a lot of snow I have never seen it that high but I was never in that region either. I stayed in the city. I think that is up by hot springs.

I was in Alaska during December for a short period one year and I didn’t see it that high.

edit on 2-12-2013 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
the hotel in Bora Bora is not a good place to go drunk to bed

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I have only seen 9 of those picture before, the rest are mind blowing.
Thanks for sharing.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Truly, there be magic in the world.

thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join