It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Fast and Furious' star Paul Walker dies in car accident

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by divideandconquer

So why are there tire marks from braking and no explosion marks from a drone strike in the middle of the street? What a load of nonsense.

Look at the tree leaning to one side.
edit on 1-12-2013 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

FlySolo
reply to post by divideandconquer

So why are there tire marks from braking and no explosion marks from a drone strike in the middle of the street? What a load of nonsense.

Look at the tree leaning to one side.
edit on 1-12-2013 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

Im not advocating a drone strike but you have to admit, the tree SHOULD have been uprooted in this case.

No way that tree split this vehicle and was only slightly nudged.

Not to mention it raises an eye brow as to why the hoax report was within 14hrs of his actual death. The odds of that are uncanny.

Rodas' financial connections also lift an eye brow.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Krystian

Look at the tree. Think of it this way then, how could a tree just happen to fit perfectly down the middle of a split car if it wasn't the tree that split it? It's not the size of the tree that did the damage, it was speed.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   

FlySolo
reply to post by Krystian

Look at the tree. Think of it this way then, how could a tree just happen to fit perfectly down the middle of a split car if it wasn't the tree that split it? It's not the size of the tree that did the damage, it was speed.

ok you stand on the road for me, i'll drive my porche at top speed towards you. It's not your size that will do the damage to my car, it will be the speed.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   

FraternitasSaturni
So it got me thinking .... a guy that went to chile to help with the earthquake, and then flew to haiti to help with 2010 earthquake there comes from a charity event owned by the same organization that helped with the earthquakes... and dies in ball of fire in a car crash - What a friendly God people have! Gotta love God!

Its times like these I'm glad I'm not a believer or else I would have to come up with a pretty good excuse for a screw up like this...

Seriously? God doesn't make the world this way, we do. Stop using ATS as an Atheist mouthpiece, you sound worse then the bigots your trying to smear.

edit on 2-12-2013 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
At godlike productions they discussing the possibility that paul was killed the same sort of way paul Hastings died.. I don't know how serious we have to take this claim but read it yourself and make your own conclusion about it..
I
When I read the conspiracy about him killed I emediately thought about Darpa's car control techniques. .

Car control

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Actually, the driver was a friend of his and the owner of his racing team. Apparently Paul was really into racing, cars, etc. just like his character. I think he recently raced in a circuit driving an M3. He also performed many of his own auto stunts in the movies. The thing that bothers me is that he and his friend were both experts behind the wheel, and the guy loses control of his Porsche and the car bursts into flame? Not saying conspiracy. I am saying weird, though.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mekhanics

Does anybody else feel it is weird that like a week before his death there was a Paul Walker and Owen Atkinson death hoax? They always die in threes correct? au.ibtimes.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
He died as he lived
2nd line

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by yeaok

You're not being logical. At all. How does one smash a concrete block with their hand? Because their hand is harder than a rock? Further, the tree fits perfectly down the middle of the car. If some thing else split the car, then what are the odds that it ended up like that? Think man, think!

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I've done a little research into the 2005 Porsche Carrera GT. Fascinating car. Meant to invoke a Le Mans feel and tradition. Built to be raced with very few mods. Basically a street-legal Le Mans car. The fuel tank is located in a space between the passenger seats and the engine. I have found no examples of fires, save for the heavily modified dragstrip GTs burning race fuel. Like I said in my prior post, I'm not saying conspiracy. Just weird. I doubt we ever find out all the details.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
the fire started in the interior ...

JackSparrow17
I've done a little research into the 2005 Porsche Carrera GT. Fascinating car. Meant to invoke a Le Mans feel and tradition. Built to be raced with very few mods. Basically a street-legal Le Mans car. The fuel tank is located in a space between the passenger seats and the engine. I have found no examples of fires, save for the heavily modified dragstrip GTs burning race fuel. Like I said in my prior post, I'm not saying conspiracy. Just weird. I doubt we ever find out all the details.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mekhanics

It's a very weird scenario... Being a modest car guy and race fanatic myself, I cant quite put my finger on how the wreck was caused on what seems to be a straight away. I can't tell if those tire marks are really tire marks on the ground then I thought about all the charred pieces all over the place...

A roll over at high speed maybe?

The Porsche is a beautiful car, but the thing about Porsche is their weight distribution is mainly behind the driver for a go-kart/formula car feel. Mainly 46/54 weight balance... they are made to handle almost like All-Wheel-drive even though they are rear-wheel drive. Of course this isn't the case for a lot of new Porsches now because most of their cars from the new age are All-wheel drive but still mid-ship (excluding the Cayenne, Panamera and now the new Maccan). That car in particular that they were driving was no slouch at all. It was the gnarly super car that Porsche wanted to make top tier and for those who wanted ultimate Porsche race-heritage influence in a street-car. That crackle and sound it makes from it's thunderous exhaust makes me eargasm... especially when it is straight pipped. 612 crank horsepower is nothing to scoff at in a car that weighs only ~3012 lbs!!

Back to the subject at hand...

Those supercars tend to snap-oversteer which is when you counter-steer in a car during a drift or when the tail slides out, the front end catches too much angle and grip then propels you the opposite way violently to where you don't fight it or fight it and struggle to balance the weight. This is a tendency in Lamborghinis, Ferraris, Koeneggseggs and a lot of other mid-engined monsters.

That being said, the Porsche could've been coming into a corner, maybe understeered in a curb and rolled in a fire-ball to the tree. Maybe it could've been coming out of a corner then was probably not at optimal rear traction for the accelerator to be depressed, oversteered and scared the driver into a snap-oversteer at what seems to be ridiculous high speed and whipped into the tree....

I need to google map the crash site...

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
the tree isn't burned at all .. not even on fire .. hmmmmmm...

www.nydailynews.com... s-crash-report-article-1.1533786

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
can i make a question?

You ve seen the car right???? Its not a car anymore, its a melted metal.

Have you also seen the little tree it crashed into?

WOW i need a tree like that, what materials is made of? adamantite?

How is it possible a small tree like that, to be totally unharmed fro a 200klm speed porsche?

It is said that Paul Walker had about 40m bitcoins, he donated allot and he also had material to bring into public, from the Philippines and the typhoon Halyan... It is said, that during the fake "donating system" to help the populations, they gave them medicine, about birth control? So Paul Walker had evidence and video of that, ready to publish it.

His death is also similar to Michael Hastings "accident" same thing.

Its sad..
edit on 3-12-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
At a time when the press noted the unfortunate passing of actor Paul Walker, the passing of Edward Heffron has gone largely unnoticed. As a member of Easy Company and an Original Band of Brother portrayed in the HBO series, Heffron fought in several major battles during WWII. While at jump school Heffron made a pact with his best friends, John T. "Johnny" Julian and William 'Wild Bill' Guarnere that if anything happened to one of them, the others would gather up that person's personal belongings and return them to that person's family, while also making sure that they contacted the family and carried out any other individual requests.

Guarnere lost his leg in the Battle of the Bulge and was sent home. Julian became Heffron's best friend during the time they shared while in front-line combat. On January 1, 1945, Heffron was in his foxhole manning his machine gun when he heard Sergeant Johnny Martin cry out that Julian had been hit. He left his position and attempted to get to Julian, but enemy fire prevented any approach. Every time he tried to make a move for Julian the Germans opened fire, driving Heffron and his fellow soldiers back. Later, the squad that Julian was in repelled the Germans and brought back his body, but Heffron couldn't bring himself to look at his friend's corpse. Heffron thereafter maintained he always hated New Year's Day, with its reminder of the anniversary of his friend "Johnny" Julian's death; he also thereafter always felt a similar dislike concerning Christmas Day, with its reminder of the anniversary of his Battle of the Bulge experiences in Bastogne. It was twelve years after the war ended before Heffron could bring himself to call Julian's mother, honoring the pact he and his friends had made at jump school.

Heffron and Wild Bill reconnected at the war's end and have been best friends ever since. Their story is a tribute to the lasting and was documented in the book: Brothers in Battle, Best of Friends.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
For all the kooks here that see a conspiracy in everything:

"Something was wrong..."

"...attributed to power steering leak..."

NO there wasn't any drones. (WTF?!) NO the guvment wasn't trying to kill Paul. Every time a celebrity dies, all the wackos come out of the woodwork claiming an insidious conspiracy. GEEZ! It's exactly what I thought it was at the beginning! I used some logic and reason to deduce that Roger Rodas most likely would not have lost control of the car unless a mechanical failure occurred. Speed combined with no steering, plus possibly (given the stalling issue) a fuel rail leak cause this. I would hazard a guess that the fire started before impact, possibly around the same time the steering failed. He (Rodas) probably barely had time to hit the brakes before slamming into a light pole, spinning and hitting the tree broadside. They most likely died on impact, mercifully, I might add. Burning to death is not a pleasant way to go.

Wow.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by JackSparrow17

Thank-you. For being normal. Drone strike...

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
FYI... Further reading for reference...

Sources of Ignition in Vehicles

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Communist Obama killed him Using HAARP while writing his name with chemtrail using a UFO.

Anyways...

I think it seems pretty ignorant of some people to say "The Irony".. why because he died in a car?

Remember he is an ACTOR, in a MOVIE about CARS.

I think he was one of the "calm" looking Actors i seen in movies.... he has a peaceful demeanor.

Good ones go early. RIP.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join