It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Fast and Furious' star Paul Walker dies in car accident

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

revolutionaryawareness
Almost everyone in this thread actually believes Paul Walker died. You are on a conspiracy site, yet you don't use it for its purpose. Paul Walker is not dead. This is fake. No different from Tupac, Princess Diana or Heath Ledger after Batman. The movie Elysium maybe be fiction, but the idea could be very real. The rich living somewhere off the map, unknown to the public. This allows any famous person to "die". You will be suprised how many people (not on ATS) will also think this is fake. This maybe the largest disputed death, besides Michael Jackson, in a long time.

I like your thinking and I bet, as the story unfolds, the number of
inconsistencies becomes unbearable (as per other recent 'stories'
we don't need reminding of).

'Fast and Furious Actor Exits The Stage Fastly and Furiously!'

This could be a big one.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

revolutionaryawareness
reply to post by boncho

To put the icing on the cake, his death was reported a day early but Paul Walkers reps said it was an online hoax. The next day he is dead. Google "Paul Walker is not dead" or "Paul Walker death hoax". And since he starred in car crash movies, people will accept his death easily and move on. Look at the sheep on the first page of this thread calling his death "irony". Irony??? How can so many humans be fooled this bad?

Jesus, I didn't expect the inconsistencies and ridiculousness levels to come
on that thick and fast.

Bring it on.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
And to even add to the irony, he was filming Fast and Furious 7:

ff7

then again, i never really cared for the movies because half the male population in my town would be at the theatre with tank tops and TapouT hats

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Thecakeisalie

I bet when Paul died, James Dean was there to meet him and probably slapped him across the face while shouting "Idiot!"

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by revolutionaryawareness

Yeah, there was a hoax on Friday that he'd died. His people supposedly were contacting his family Saturday morning to let them know it was a hoax only to have to contact later in the day and let them know he died and reassure them that it was not a hoax this time. What are the odds off being "death hoaxed" and dying the next day?

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by wrequembix

It might seem like a cruel quirk of fate, but rumours of Paul Walker's death spread as early as Friday when a social networking page 'R.I.P. Paul Walker' attracted nearly one million likes. Giving a very specific time of death (Nov 30, 11 am ET), the page saw fans reacting with messages of condolence by the hundreds.

The actor's reps were quick to issue an official statement rebutting the rumour the very next day. "He joins the long list of celebrities who have been victimized by this hoax. He's still alive and well, stop believing what you see on the Internet," the statement said.

Creepily enough, a few hours later, Paul was dead in a car crash. The rep issued another statement saying they were "stunned and saddened beyond belief by this news."

1,000,000 people thought he was dead, then he's dead. That's the freakiest effing thing I've ever seen. What are the odds of that?

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

winofiend

adjensen
Live by the sword, die by sword.

RIP Paul Walker.

He didnt die in an acting accident nor was he a real street car driver.

Oo

?

Actually, you would be wrong. He did race cars and even owned a racing and performance company.

Unfortunately, I do not have the same reaction as others do. Call me cold hearted, call me what you will, but a car accident did not kill him... stupidity did.

If I drove on a public street, in a high performance car, doing figure 8 donuts and burning out and lost control and wrecked... would you be shocked? Probably not. You would probably suggest that it was foolish of me to do such things on a public street that was not meant to be used that way. You probably suggest to me that a racetrack would be the place to go for me to use a car in such a fashion.
edit on 1-12-2013 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I think this could be the big reveal, the one that awakens thousands to
the fakery so prevalent in our media presentations.

I notice quite a few 9/11 connections with this 'story'.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Ph03n1x

what? there was a hoax about his death?

omfg

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

reject
reply to post by Ph03n1x

omfg

Yes, TMZ did a piece that was linked to drudge report, then seem to go viral.
Twitter and FB was going nuts with it. Since it wasn't officially confirmed, it was called a hoax cause all links went back to TMZ.

Then, the publicist came out with an official statement.

CBS local plus his charity site confirmed, then we get the official story.
The pics I found are from his charity and also a friend of his....disturbing.

Very sad cause not only was he a great actor, but lived out what he believed in. we lost an angel on this earth and will be missed.

If only ATHLETES in this day and age would get the clue.

RIP Paul Walker

edit on 1-12-2013 by palmalBlue2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

reject
reply to post by Ph03n1x

omfg

You statrted a thread and didn't know that??? after 3 been made on it ??....search is your friend. I knew this at 8pm pacific time LAST NIGHT.... yeah....it was initially thought to be a hoax in the first few hours....goood grief!!

search it out next time!!!!

BTW>>>>THIS WAS FOR THE OP reject

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by palmalBlue2

Walker: Death Hoax Before Car Crash Didn't Happen

Paul Walker has reportedly died after being involved in a single car-accident in Southern California on Saturday (November 30) and there are reports that a hoax involving his death had spread the day before.

While some believe that a website is reporting the 40-year-old actor was the victim of a hoax just before he died, this is all from a website that has an automatic generator set for any celebrity you want to plug in. The hoax reports are not true.

The very next day, Paul was in a car that was involved in an accident and the car exploded at the scene. One other person in the car was killed.

We continue to send our thoughts and condolences to Paul‘s loved ones at this time.
link

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

reject

Walker: Death Hoax Before Car Crash Didn't Happen

Paul Walker has reportedly died after being involved in a single car-accident in Southern California on Saturday (November 30) and there are reports that a hoax involving his death had spread the day before.

While some believe that a website is reporting the 40-year-old actor was the victim of a hoax just before he died, this is all from a website that has an automatic generator set for any celebrity you want to plug in. The hoax reports are not true.

The very next day, Paul was in a car that was involved in an accident and the car exploded at the scene. One other person in the car was killed.

We continue to send our thoughts and condolences to Paul‘s loved ones at this time.
link

Not an official website, local source, or friend's FB business account or twitter, instagram, etc.???

Ok.

I found alot of links on Reach out Worldwide, [if you have to ask what that is, then don't bother replying to me]

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

MrWendal

winofiend

adjensen
Live by the sword, die by sword.

RIP Paul Walker.

He didnt die in an acting accident nor was he a real street car driver.

Oo

?

Actually, you would be wrong. He did race cars and even owned a racing and performance company.

Unfortunately, I do not have the same reaction as others do. Call me cold hearted, call me what you will, but a car accident did not kill him... stupidity did.

If I drove on a public street, in a high performance car, doing figure 8 donuts and burning out and lost control and wrecked... would you be shocked? Probably not. You would probably suggest that it was foolish of me to do such things on a public street that was not meant to be used that way. You probably suggest to me that a racetrack would be the place to go for me to use a car in such a fashion.
edit on 1-12-2013 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

Its not cold hearted, I agree. Whats sad for me is that he was a non-hollywood type otherwise. Not into drugs or the partying scene. Tried to live modest, but had a daredevil spirit.
irorny is weird sometimes.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
A damn shame. I enjoyed most of his films. Worse for the world is the end to his charitable activities.

~~~R.I.P.~~~

I hope he had the best Thanksgiving holiday of his life the other day.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
The first Fast and Furious installment came out a few months before 9/11. I will watch the movies and report on any Paul Walker death clues. You never know, Hollywood loves this kinda stuff.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
After all this is a conspiracy forum so here's some food for thought:

Paul Walkers death was reported dead a day before he actually died and it was declared a hoax hours before he actually died. Walker was also a marine biologist and had been tracking sharks movements in the ocean, as well as helping with Typhoon relief recently.

Bravo scheduled a Fast and Furious marathon the day of his death.

The first pictures of FF7 were shown recording at a cemetery

At top speeds, a small tree like the one pictured would NOT split a sports car in two without completely demolishing the tree

"This was just a tragic accident that happened on a JOYRIDE,” said Jim Torp of Santa Clarita." Paul Walker made a movie in 2001 called JOYRIDE. 911 happened in 2001-Died in a Porsche 911.

Recently Brian from Family Guy died run over by a car in an episode where they go back in time to remove guns given to the Indians- Brian is the name of Paul Walker's character in Fast & Furious - Fast & Furious was the name of the secret program used by Eric Holder to give guns to the Mexican/Indians drug cartels to "turn the tide" in their war.

Paul Walker owned $40 million of Bitcoin and litecoin.

The single-car crash occurred around 3:30 p.m. on Hercules Street near Constellation Road in the Rye Canyon Business Park, fire officials said. Symbolism: Worldwide FIRE When? When the sun reaches constellation of Hercules ... that's December 16, 2013

He was in three episodes of Highway to Heaven and one of Touched by an Angel

Also, keep in mind that a $450,000 Porches normally don't break into a million pieces/burst into flames when they hit one of those scrawny little landscape design trees that come off the back of a truck with their roots wrapped in burlap and still remain standing. This wasn't some 150 year old oak with a giant root system.

Don't foret the driver, Roger Rodas, a native of El Salvador but grew up in Hollywood California, and specifically specialized in racing Porsche gt's and won races doing so.

Rodas had worked at Merrill Lynch/Bank of America for 20 years and has been named on a list of America’s Top 1000 Financial Advisers in 2010, 2011, 2012. He was “one of America’s top wealth management advisors” and apparently boasted an impressive list of clients in his portfolio, along with being Paul Walker's wealth management adviser.

He was involved in lots of charities, including Paul Walker's Reach Out Worldwide, and The Asomugha Foundation. If you know anything about foundations, they are often the means by which the elite achieve their nefarious goals.

He was the co-owner of a car customisation business in Santa Clarita, California. Walker was named also named as a co-owner of the Always Evolving shop which describes itself as “The source for all of your automotive passions.” He also owned a recycling plant in Central America and is also active in "waste to energy power plants and wind farms".

Could it be that Rodas was using Paul--who was either witting or unwitting - and his charity, amongst other charities he's involved in, to launder money for the cartels? He had a charity for widows and children in El Salvador. MS13 is El Salvador. CIA is Sinola.

There is also a very unsubstantiated rumor that Walker and Rodas were about to go public with information regarding permanent birth control being administered to victims of the typhoon in Philippines.

edit on 1-12-2013 by divideandconquer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
“Fast and Furious” Star Paul Walker Assassinated by Obama Drone Strike?

SWITZERLAND, Zurich — Based on evidence acquired to date, it appears that Fast and the Furious star Paul Walker was assassinated in a drone strike on November 30, 2013, while riding in a car in Los Angeles, California. While initial reports state that the car split in two after striking a tree at a high rate of speed, one look at the crash scene (see photo below) and it’s evident that the tree (no more than 6 inches in diameter) was not solely responsible for cutting in half, exploding and completely destroying the brand new 2013 Porsche Carrera GT, regardless of the rate of impact. In other words, what is being alleged by authorities is physically and scientifically impossible. A few inches of wood are no match for thousands of pounds of forged steel traveling at an extremely high-rate of speed, allegedly. The Walker crash scene is eerily similar to what is known to be a missile strike on a vehicle and almost identical to that of Rolling Stone reporter Michael Hastings who also assassinated in a fiery car crash on June 18, 2013, in Los Angeles, California. In a video taken by witnesses (see below) who arrived at the crash scene only moments after the explosion, pieces of Walker’s Carrera GT can be seen strewn across the street in every direction, characteristic of a high-impact missile strike.

It’s no secret that drones are operating in American airspace, the only question is whether or not they are now openly assassinating U.S. citizens, something President Obama has already admitted doing. Roughly 4 months ago on July 26, 2013, the FBI informed U.S. Senator Rand Paul in an unclassified letter they have flown drones over U.S. airspace a total of 10 times in the past seven years, a number which is likely much higher. Aside from the deaths of Walker and Hastings, other suspected drone strikes include the West Texas Fertilizer Company explosion on April 17, 2013, in which a missile can be seen striking the building just prior to the explosion, and the explosion which killed the 19 elite firefighters near Yarnell Hill, Arizona, on June 30, 2013. Curiously, the autopsies and photos of the 19 firefighters are being withheld from the victims families because they are most likely not consistent with the now retracted preliminary autopsy report which stated that burns and smoke inhalation were the cause of death. Considering that the firefighters suffered a radio blackout just prior to the explosion (i.e., electronic blackouts generally precede black operations) and that drones are admittedly being used fight forest fires (or start them), the likelihood of foul play is exponentially higher. Although the FBI’s drone missions are still classified, they’re evidently comprised of assassinations which are intended to look like “accidents”.

Paul Walker killed by drone strike?

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

He had neither tweets nor facebook posts about his death hoax...there was no death hoax before he died.
edit on 1-12-2013 by reject because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Yeah this is just all extremely fishy to me. It doesn't help at all when a hoax report regarding his death in a crash just a day before he actually died. To me, this just indicates that somebody knew he was going to die in a car crash prior. Similar to how the news reported the collapse of the WTC building before it even happened.

And a tree doing that kind of damage to a car? Not a chance. Some even speculated it could have been caused by a Drone strike. It's not far fetch at all.

Rest in peace Walker.

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join