It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Fast and Furious' star Paul Walker dies in car accident

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

My religious family would have said something like "God made him so good he wanted him all for hiimself!"

Theyre slower than I am, however, and believe such crap...

I should have been dead at least a dozen times over so I presume I am not on the top of god's list of people he wants to hang out with?

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   

boncho
Police reports say he was travelling at a rate of speed described as "Too fast" and family are now commenting saying that he was also "too furious."

He will be missed.

Too soon man, too soon.
R.I.P Paul.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mekhanics

33 Flags for a thread based around the death of Paul Walker seems strangely odd (and a little funny)... I guess we have a lot of Fast and Furious fans on ATS... or maybe Varsity Blues...

RIP Paul Walker, 40 will always be too young to go, regardless of being a movie star...

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Here is the exact location on google earth
GOOGLE EARTH KMZ

34°27'11.98" N 118°34'44.42" W

edit on 1-12-2013 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
It was because of the fast and furious movies that I actually took up an interest in cars. You will be greatly missed, Paul. You were an inspiration to some. Me, at least

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Such a shame and a wake up call regarding car safety. Drive safe folks.

You're here for a good time, not a long time.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   

FraternitasSaturni
So it got me thinking .... a guy that went to chile to help with the earthquake, and then flew to haiti to help with 2010 earthquake there comes from a charity event owned by the same organization that helped with the earthquakes... and dies in ball of fire in a car crash ...............-

rewrite.. sorry this is a conspiracy site and Mr Walker appreciates a little humor added as the dude brought enjoyment to many and wouldn't want us completely bummed out.

He had some secret knowledge about the Illuminati/Jesuit/Zionist earthquake weapon. Perhaps the earthquake weapon is actually a combined harmonic resonance flatulence frequency where all the humpback whales are put under mind control from listening to a New Kids on the Block backwards masked track with Chelsea Clinton Beatboxing

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
Could this be a case of someone believing they could drive as well the character they played in a movie, and finding out the hard way that they could not?.

he was the passenger not the driver of the car. but it is sad he died, he was only 40, and the driver died too,this was after the charity event was over.
edit on 1-12-2013 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Yet another actors life tragically lost to reckless driving.

When will people learn that buying a supercar does not automatically grant them the ability to drive it? Yes he was the passenger, but he should have told the driver to slow down, because an accident this horrid can only be caused by excessive speed.

It's sad that this guy was killed, but it could easily have been prevented.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Almost everyone in this thread actually believes Paul Walker died. You are on a conspiracy site, yet you don't use it for its purpose. Paul Walker is not dead. This is fake. No different from Tupac, Princess Diana or Heath Ledger after Batman. The movie Elysium maybe be fiction, but the idea could be very real. The rich living somewhere off the map, unknown to the public. This allows any famous person to "die". You will be suprised how many people (not on ATS) will also think this is fake. This maybe the largest disputed death, besides Michael Jackson, in a long time.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   

revolutionaryawareness
Almost everyone in this thread actually believes Paul Walker died. You are on a conspiracy site, yet you don't use it for its purpose. Paul Walker is not dead. This is fake. No different from Tupac, Princess Diana or Heath Ledger after Batman. The movie Elysium maybe be fiction, but the idea could be very real. The rich living somewhere off the map, unknown to the public. This allows any famous person to "die". You will be suprised how many people (not on ATS) will also think this is fake. This maybe the largest disputed death, besides Michael Jackson, in a long time.

I've known plenty of rich people. They didn't have any spaceships and they all end up dead as dead can be. You should really switch your Elysium analogy with Cargo.

Sounds like you want to go to Rhea.
edit on 1-12-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

To put the icing on the cake, his death was reported a day early but Paul Walkers reps said it was an online hoax. The next day he is dead. Google "Paul Walker is not dead" or "Paul Walker death hoax". And since he starred in car crash movies, people will accept his death easily and move on. Look at the sheep on the first page of this thread calling his death "irony". Irony??? How can so many humans be fooled this bad?

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
oh no, reminds me of River phenoix

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   

revolutionaryawareness
reply to post by boncho

To put the icing on the cake, his death was reported a day early but Paul Walkers reps said it was an online hoax. The next day he is dead. Google "Paul Walker is not dead" or "Paul Walker death hoax". And since he starred in car crash movies, people will accept his death easily and move on. Look at the sheep on the first page of this thread calling his death "irony". Irony??? How can so many humans be fooled this bad?

The website “mediamass.net”
The website mediamass.net is the medium of our satire to expose with humour, exaggeration and ridicule the contemporary mass production and mass consumption that we observe

Also it will not only mock the procuders (mainstream media, journalists) as it is common when questioning and criticizing mass media, but also the consumers as one cannot exist without the other. Sensationalism, lack of verification of information, ethics and standards issues are only symptoms of the actual social and economic order. This is particularly obvious when observing the role of social networking sites in spreading rumours.

en.mediamass.net...

And they say he's still alive www.mediaite.com...

en.mediamass.net...

Mediamass, is a "satire" site. Which seems like they go around and create Facebook pages saying people are dead and then do their own satirical articles on it.

Adam Levine dead.

It seems like they did the walker death page on FB and then wrote an article on it. When actual reports came out they claimed it was "100% a hoax" retracting their "satire" page. And have since retracted that.

Apparently there wasn't any actual hoax, unless you have a source. It seems the entire account of his death being prereleased is a hoax. The hoax, seems to be a hoax.

When initial reports of Paul Walker’s death hit the news, fans went online to see if these reports were in fact true. Many of these fans found a report of a Paul Walker “death hoax” from the website Mediamass, with a date of November 29.

Mediamass, however, posts hundreds of “death hoax” articles for celebrities who are still living – and never actually had death hoaxes in their names. Below is a screenshot for a similar “death hoax” story on Mediamass about John Travolta. There have been no death hoaxes recently about Travolta, nor were there any such hoaxes about Paul Walker.

wafflesatnoon.com...

It's either that or they did do a page on FB that has since been taken down, and they do it for all their celebrities. They literally have a page for almost every celebrity regarding death hoaxes.

wafflesatnoon.com...

Maybe that's their method for gaining clicks, *create fake death page on FB, post a rebuttal, get hits.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Disgusting tactics they use. Joking about the death of someone is as low as you can get when it comes to "jokes". Sadly it caused so much confusion because of the timing, too.

I liked his actings in several movies and the fact that he wasn´t such a celeb-asshole like so much other people (helping people in need with his bare hands).

edit on 1-12-2013 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
He will be very missed. I loved his joy of life, the passion he showed in his movies and his life; and as an actor he was one of my favorites ever since the first time I watched him in Joyride.
It makes me really sad to think he died so pointless. Life is a bitch.
edit on 1-12-2013 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
i don't know what's going on with all this hoax crap floating around. i did see the pictures of the car though, and whoever was in it had a most unpleasant time.

whatevers going on i'm hoping it's not real and he's alive and well!

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ghastlycurious

Sadly it seems to be true.

I warn everybody who´s looking for pictures of the car, there is a real graphic picture out there posted over twitter! It shows his (?) face after the accident. What people are they to compose such a picture I ask myself now and post it on twitter???????

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Thecakeisalie
Yet another actors life tragically lost to reckless driving.

When will people learn that buying a supercar does not automatically grant them the ability to drive it? Yes he was the passenger, but he should have told the driver to slow down, because an accident this horrid can only be caused by excessive speed.

It's sad that this guy was killed, but it could easily have been prevented.

it's reckless and foolhardy to make assumptions like this. while on the surface it might seem that it was from speedy driving, there are a hundred other things it could've been that led to that accident. and i think i know what i'm talking about after running an accident repair garage for 4 years.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

FlySolo
reply to post by winofiend

He was the passenger in a red Porsche which crashed into a pole AND a tree subsequently bursting into flames after being crumpled like a tin can.

Life imitating art. Irony of the highest degree.

And they did love their irony.

Don't be surprised if you find out (easily enough)
that all is not as it seems with all this Limart .

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join