It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fix The Mobile Version of ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I don't know exactly when it started doing this, but at a certain point, on mobile(iphone)basically when you go to a thread it won't show the whole thread, so you have to scroll back and forth left and right to read it. This is extremely tedious, doing this every line, and slow and frustrating. I mainly use the internet on my phone, so I haven't hardly been here at all as of late. It has really made the site practically unusable to me. So, I'm probably not going to really be coming here until this gets fixed, despite the fact that I do enjoy it...I'm sure there are many others who feel the same, so yea, I would suggest getting it fixed.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Did you try setting mobile browsing in your ATS settings, it changes how things display on mobile.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Ok idk wtf, but I have been having this problem for a while now, and I post this thread and it shows up normal...than another one does too...wtf...well, if it's working, cool I guess, i just don't see how it hasn't been working for like weeks and is now showing up ok, lol...we'll see if it lasts, I guess.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TheJourney

I don't even bother trying to read ATS on my Iphone anymore. I have no idea how to fix it, I have the same problem as you.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I have the same problem. Started a couple of weeks ago. Very annoying. Makes some threads impossible to read.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Get a 22inch phone

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Have you tried the desktop version, on the phone?
That seems to work the best for me.
Scales to the phone size perfectly.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

winofiend
Get a 22inch phone

Yeah, I don't have any trouble with mine.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Bassago

winofiend
Get a 22inch phone

Yeah, I don't have any trouble with mine.

Lmao.

You, sir, win!

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I have been having this problem since day 1. Apparently you have to be logged in or it won't display properly. It's quite annoying because my phone doesn't remember me being logged in and I have to every time.

Why should the formatting be different when signed in vs not signed in?

FIX THIS

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Tylerknight
I have been having this problem since day 1. Apparently you have to be logged in or it won't display properly. It's quite annoying because my phone doesn't remember me being logged in and I have to every time.

Why should the formatting be different when signed in vs not signed in?

FIX THIS

I have had the same issue, very annoying. I have stopped visiting ATS while I am mobile.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Are you all using iPhones? Can you take screenshots? I just can't imagine so many people can't all have the same issue, it works on all my mobile devices ranging over time from cheap eken tabs to a samsung galaxy tab, and a 2.5 inch huawei piece of rubbish.. lol in the old format I had to scroll around but not since the new interface..

can you jail break you iphones and side load android ?

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I've found it extremely frustrating as well. Not only for the issue you mentioned but whenever I visit ATS and only ATS, no other website on my phone, I am always, at least once in the visit, redirected to the Play Store to some app it wants me to download. At first I thought I was hitting something by accident but no, it happens on it's own. I don't use my mobile anymore and rarely visit ATS now.

new topics

top topics

join