It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who was correct, Jews or Christians? Was Eden our elevation or our fall?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Greatest I am

So, what exactly are you selling?

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

vethumanbeing

Something that the church has denied women forever.

Equality for women.

Regards
DL

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Greatest I am

vethumanbeing

Equality for women.Regards DL

DL, Im not sure its within the hearts and minds of the men that control these majors to think of women as equals. Women are vessels used only to create a larger constituancy of RCC, LDS , tithing/spiritually compromised indentured members on down the line. Ive always thought the Buddhist lhamas/Christian Monks the odd men; they do not procreate but they have good teachers because niether do Priests, Popes, Bishops, Cardinals or the Dali Lama. What is wrong with this obvious hypocritical/scenario. Mohammed had 1 wife (older than he) respected her, only when she died he had 16 more, he claimed they were either orphans or married them to keep the peace within the sheikdoms (there seems always to be a good excuse for strange behaviour).
edit on 27-12-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

vethumanbeing

Greatest I am

vethumanbeing

Equality for women.Regards DL

DL, Im not sure its within the hearts and minds of the men that control these majors to think of women as equals. Women are vessels used only to create a larger constituancy of RCC, LDS , tithing/spiritually compromised indentured members on down the line. Ive always thought the Buddhist lhamas/Christian Monks the odd men; they do not procreate but they have good teachers because niether do Priests, Popes, Bishops, Cardinals or the Dali Lama. What is wrong with this obvious hypocritical/scenario. Mohammed had 1 wife (older than he) respected her, only when she died he had 16 more, he claimed they were either orphans or married them to keep the peace within the sheikdoms (there seems always to be a good excuse for strange behaviour).
edit on 27-12-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

Unquestioned power is like that and that is why the religious heads do not address the lower ranks without the buffers to guard what they say kept firmly between them.

Like our politicians, they choose carefully who will question them and how. Hypocrisy at it's max.

Regards
DL

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Greatest I am
vethumanbeing

veteranhumanbeing

Greatest I Am
Unquestioned power is like that and that is why the religious heads do not address the lower ranks without the buffers to guard what they say kept firmly between them.
Like our politicians, they choose carefully who will question them and how. Hypocrisy at it's max. Regards
DL

Ive never equated any major religion as having ANY justifiable power over anothers individual spiritual endeavors. Its more as if the majors blindside the individual into indocrination (before) one even has as chance to say "WAIT JUST A MINUTE".
"Im on the path to personal enlightenment and do not need YOU to explain myself to myself". They as you say; like politicians pick upon the weak, promise heaven and sky, put up the tithe.

edit on 2-1-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
No argument.

Regards
DL

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join