It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

November Ratings: Fox News Crushes Left-Wing CNN, MSNBC

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
The great thing about Fox News is all those scantily dressed blonde anchor women
and the mute button.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

Though that statement may be false

Doocy was only repeating what "ACORN founder Wayne Rathke

difference between a mistake, and a lie?

he couldn't, even possibly, make a mistake?

Can you confirm that the "Proclamation" posted on WhiteHouse.gov is

Yep, as predicted, you're left splitting hairs Ben. Typical.

See ya? Again?

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Yep, as predicted, you're left splitting hairs Ben.

Nonsense! They've already been split! That's why all that you're left with, IS THAT piss poor EXCUSE to continue an argument that's based on nothing more than your own self delusion.

See ya? Again?

Absolutely!

See ya,
Milt
edit on 339America/Chicago12RAmerica/Chicago2013-12-03T01:08:13-06:00Tuesday00000013America/Chicago by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Well, I don't really watch tv so I'm not sure about the majority of content on any of these stations but I do know that ratings have nothing to do with whose message is right or wrong, if that's what this is insinuating. Look at album sales for example, by their logic Backstreet Boys (they're still the big thing, right?) and their ilk are the best artists in town. It all comes down to marketing and entertainment. You can be a horrible act but if you've got good promotion and the money to push your image then you're good to go. Add to that the fact that a lot of people who don't agree with Fox News still watch it...for some reason. My grandfather, who identifies as a democrat, watches it ALL DAY LONG and will argue and yell at the tv the entire time, lol.

"Universal truth is not measured in mass appeal" - Immortal Technique.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join