It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

November Ratings: Fox News Crushes Left-Wing CNN, MSNBC

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
It looks like Foxnews has taken a been winning the battles for viewers against the other two popular cable TV "news" stations.

Competitors MSNBC and CNN have been falling sharply.

Must be the political atmosphere ?

Could this be a barometer of the Obama phenomenon ?

CNN:

Primetime (Mon-Sun): 481,000 Total Viewers / 153,000 A25-54

Total Day (Mon-Sun): 335,000 Total Viewers / 100,000 A25-54

MSNBC:

Primetime (Mon-Sun): 645,000 Total Viewers / 190,000 A25-54

Total Day (Mon-Sun): 401,000 Total Viewers / 124,000 A25-54

Fox News:

Primetime (Mon-Sun): 2,011,000 total viewers / 348,000 A25-54

Total Day (Mon-Sun): 1,201,000 total viewers / 248,000 A25-54

November Ratings: Fox News Crushes Left-Wing CNN, MSNBC

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

You know I always wondered why Fox and MSNBC didn't have the same ratings.

CNN is in the gutter, we all know that, and it isn't going to improve any time soon, but fox and MSNBC are literally clones of each other, just on opposite sides of the spectrum.

Are conservatives more likely to watch prime time news than liberals are? Perhaps liberals are using more online technology?

I'd like to see the stats for each respective companie's websites, that would give a better picture.

~Tenth

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

They're prolly ly'in to ya.

How can you tell when main stream media is ly'in ?

Their lips are move'n.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Interesting comparison indeed.

here's some stats on Fox and MSNBC .coms

many similarities and Fox looks like it has a higher rank?

Alexa MSNBC

Alexa FOX

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Obama is obviously the antichrist and fox news our saviours.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I have watched msnbc with my young daughter, she would laugh when some moron would spew typical lib talking points known to the people whom pay attention as pure BS. Her senior year in Hs was fun with debates with a couple of lib teachers, she held her own and made me proud. not long ago FOX had some real credibility, not as much today, but msnbc is pathetic and a small spin machine that could not find the whole truth ever. With choices I will take Fox, cause most everyone else is just sh**!.......

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
you know i've always wondered how they get these "ratings" numbers? how do they KNOW how many people watch any show?

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Same goes for AM radio almost all of the top rated programs are Conservative radio shows.

It's not secret that Conservatives love to hear and watch other people who agree with their views.

This has been going for the majority of the past decade, it' has nothing to do with the current "political atmosphere."
edit on 11/30/2013 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

So , More People are watching Fox Fake News then the Fake News from MSMBC and the other Fake News Networks ? I guess their Fake News is somehow Better than other Fake News ? .Hmm....

i297.photobucket.com...
edit on 30-11-2013 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Well duh..how else will conservatives know what their views should be. They need to be spoon fed opinions..

Any time a conservative on ATS says something..just Google it...9 times out of 10..the same thing is said on Fox..or any conservative site, blog.They need to be told what they should be thinking for that day. That is why they are always caught in lies....they never fact check..just parrot what their talking heads say.
edit on 30-11-2013 by Onslaught2996 because: Rare spelling error

edit on Tue Dec 3 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Megyn Kelly.

The Kelly Files. Fox News. Hell yes.

pic removed because she is too hawt
edit on 30-11-2013 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
CNN is smokin them all on the interwebs!

Alexa

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
And the subject matter is... how to make a 'good' Beef Wellington? or are they all watching the news?

Educating, or educatering?

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Fox has laways been at the top of the comparison...

We shall see how that holds now that its offical that Bill O'Reilly is leaving oxnews for CNN. Cnn also lost their top business host, who is coming to Foxbusiness (I forget her name).

Kelly is moving into bills old time slot when he departs.

I am suprised MSNBC has not once again called for an investigation into viewership numbers. THe last time they made the accusation they found out the numbers were right, even though they seemed to be in disbelief and denial over it.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I think it's funny how irate people get when they find out their view is in the minority.

It has to be a lie! It can't be true. That many people have to be morons who can't form their own opinions.
Bunch of idiots!!!

Of course, when just one guy has an opinion that agrees with you then he's a genius!

Face it.
People don't all think the same.
At least half of them are going to disagree with you.
That's just life.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
CNN is now left wing eh? I thought it was pretty clear they sit in the center and that is why they do not have a built in audience beyond event coverage which they have managed to screw up as of late. Although all of the cable news audience is pretty much old people. That is why FOX is bleeding views every year. Young people do not watch cable news. And as for the young they watch left leaning the daily show and cobert (which both crush anything FOX or anyone else can offer) for the news they do not get from the net. That is audience CNN is making a play for with its changes. MSNBC nobody has ever watched.

(post by BenReclused removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

You got any more middle school jokes?

That wasn't a joke. That was an observation regarding many of your past comments, and those of others that still support Mr. Obama.

Note to Mods:
I can understand my previous post being removed, but: Do you really feel that it was necessary to give me four warnings for that one post? Oh well...

See ya,
Milt
edit on 181America/Chicago11RAmerica/Chicago2013-11-30T21:22:03-06:00Saturday00000003America/Chicago by BenReclused because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

MrSpad
CNN is now left wing eh? I thought it was pretty clear they sit in the center and that is why they do not have a built in audience beyond event coverage which they have managed to screw up as of late. Although all of the cable news audience is pretty much old people. That is why FOX is bleeding views every year. Young people do not watch cable news. And as for the young they watch left leaning the daily show and cobert (which both crush anything FOX or anyone else can offer) for the news they do not get from the net. That is audience CNN is making a play for with its changes. MSNBC nobody has ever watched.

I agree CNN is what we would consider moderate. And as such they dont have followers like MSNBC and FOX. The reason why Fox does so well is conservatives have a 2 to 1 margin over liberals.Every poll ive ever seen shows conservatives at 40 percent or better with moderates just behind at say high 30s and liberals around 20s . I think there is a correlation with religion the us is all ways 70 percent or better for christianity.If you believe in god your going to be a conservative or a moderate asa general rule.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join