It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Setting the stage for War!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Now that the elections are over, the focus of attention is now turning toward Iran.

The President by election of a second term has been given the green light by the American people to proceed forward on the war on terror, and now the spot light shines on Iran.

What you will see over the next several months will be damning evidence of Iran's Nuclear and Terrorist involvement setting the stage for a military conflict in Iran.

It has been 25 years since the Iranians raided the US Embassy and took American hostage and killed several Marines.

Since 1979 Iran has taken the road of terror through religious fanaticism and has hidden behind the cloak of Islam to instill mass murder on a global scale, and now I think its time for the Mullas in Iran to pay for the crimes against humanity of the past twenty five years.

So it has begun, the road to war in Iran is clearly underway and I say its about time! For the bombing deaths of Marines in Lebanon, Saudi Arabia and the USS Kole just to name a few, it's pay back time and I will cheer the fall of these Bastards, it cant happen soon enough!

The Axis of Evil road runs through Bagdad, Tehran and Damascus and road construction is underway!

Secretary cites evidence of missile effort

Nov. 17, 2004
By Robin Wright and Keith B. Richburg, Washington Post
MSNBC

SANTIAGO, Chile - The United States has intelligence that Iran is working to adapt missiles to deliver a nuclear weapon, further evidence that the Islamic republic is determined to acquire a nuclear bomb, Secretary of State Colin L. Powell said Wednesday.

Separately, an Iranian opposition exile group charged in Paris that Iran is enriching uranium at a secret military facility unknown to U.N. weapons inspectors. Iran has denied seeking to build nuclear weapons.

"I have seen some information that would suggest that they have been actively working on delivery systems. . . . You don't have a weapon until you put it in something that can deliver a weapon," Powell told reporters traveling with him to Chile for an Asia-Pacific economic summit. "I'm not talking about uranium or fissile material or the warhead; I'm talking about what one does with a warhead."

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Iran's New Alliance With China Could Cost U.S. Leverage.

Nov. 17, 2004
By Robin Wright
Washington Post

TEHRAN -- A major new alliance is emerging between Iran and China that threatens to undermine U.S. ability to pressure Tehran on its nuclear program, support for extremist groups and refusal to back Arab-Israeli peace efforts.

The relationship has grown out of China's soaring energy needs -- crude oil imports surged nearly 40 percent in the first eight months of this year, according to state media -- and Iran's growing appetite for consumer goods for a population that has doubled since the 1979 revolution, Iranian officials and analysts say.

www.washingtonpost.com...

Iran Is Secretly Enriching Uranium, Group Says.

Nov. 17, 2004
By Louis Charbonneau
Reuters
Washington Post

VIENNA, Nov 17 - Iran obtained weapons-grade uranium and a nuclear bomb design from a Pakistani scientist who has admitted to selling nuclear secrets abroad, an exiled Iranian opposition group said on Wednesday.

The group, which has given accurate information before, also said Iran is secretly enriching uranium at a military site previously unknown to the United Nations, despite promising France, Britain and Germany that it would halt all such work.

"(Abdul Qadeer) Khan gave Iran a quantity of HEU (highly enriched uranium) in 2001, so they already have some," Farid Soleiman, a senior spokesman for the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI), told reporters.

story.news.yahoo.com.../ap/20041117/ap_on_re_eu/russia_nuclear_weapons

Iran denies running secret nuclear site.

TEHRAN (AFP) Nov 18, 2004
Iran on Thursday angrily denied allegations by an exiled opposition group that it was running a secret nuclear bomb facility near Tehran, and indicated that UN inspectors would be allowed to visit the site.
"I totally deny these allegations. This site is not a nuclear site and has nothing to do with our nuclear activities. Iran has no undeclared nuclear activities," top diplomat and nuclear negotiator Hossein Moussavian told AFP.

An Iranian opposition group, the National Council for Resistance in Iran, alleged this week that Iran is hiding a uranium enrichment facility near Tehran and aims to get the atomic bomb next year.

www.spacewar.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
When Bush was re-elected he said:

"I have gained more capital with this election and I intend on using it."

Take those words for what they are worth. He's a man on a mission.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Yeah! Lets have more war � that must be the only road to peace.

Sarcasm off.

And will you still support another war when thousands of US soldiers die, not to mention thousands of civilians?

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clandestine
Yeah! Lets have more war � that must be the only road to peace.

Sarcasm off.

And will you still support another war when thousands of US soldiers die, not to mention thousands of civilians?

When you say "you", are you referring to me? If so, i never stated my opinion on the war. Just emphasizing what Bush said.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   
SIRR1, do yo think it will be a purely air war or do you think we will have boots on the ground type of war?

[edit on 18-11-2004 by cryptorsa1001]

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Ill chime in on this one: Air war. I think just a nuclear and military crippling would serve Dubya on this one. Unless he has his eye on all that glorious Mediterranean coastline....

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Ive never seen the Mediterranean coastline, would it be a good place to vacation?

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SupaFly
When you say "you", are you referring to me? If so, i never stated my opinion on the war. Just emphasizing what Bush said.

No, I was responding to SIRR1.

Apologies for the confusion.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
If we do indeed go after Iran. Arizona will have a nice coastline, maybe a little warm and radioactive but nice.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
When I say "glorious coastline" I mean naval bases and access.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Yes that would be an excellent location for a naval base. Right close to the oil shipping lanes.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Moreover, attorneys are trying to head off another Bush inauguration.

Moreover, Bush has just pi$$ed off the CIA. If I know them, they will deliver his head on a platter before very long.

Moreover, the rest of the world is getting restive about radioactive DU's, the HAARP, weather modification and the spread of designer diseases, and the effects these Dept of Defense PRACTICES have on ALL LIFE on this planet.

Bush and the PNAC is not the only game in town. Other groups and parties are starting to take initiatives to stop the carnage and hemorraging of innocent blood.

ATS is one such group, where the understanding that The Powers That Be are totally out of control is coming together. What we can do about it--the 3000 or so of us here--is another question entirely.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
Ill chime in on this one: Air war. I think just a nuclear and military crippling would serve Dubya on this one. Unless he has his eye on all that glorious Mediterranean coastline....

Not to be ticky-tack, or anything, but Iran does not have coastline along the Mediterranean. Perhaps you mean the Persian Gulf?

Map of Middle East

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Thanks for the correction,I meant exactly the persian gulf.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emily_Cragg
Moreover, the rest of the world is getting restive about radioactive DU's, the HAARP, weather modification and the spread of designer diseases, and the effects these Dept of Defense PRACTICES have on ALL LIFE on this planet.

Dont forget the dealings with the Aliens...........

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Who of us has factual knowledge to inform us about dealings with Aliens?

Isn't all we have conjecture and speculation?

I despise the media for this reason: they only speak a tiny fractal of the actual truth.

I boycott every company that is nationally advertised or sponsored.

new topics

top topics

join