It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Do We Even Care About This Species?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Everyone who does this sort of thing should be banned from stores all year round and never allowed in the place with society again!!

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by zillah

I if I do the shopping I do cyber Monday, because it's better - luckily I never have to deal with that black Friday junk again. Actually I never ever did it because I'll just pay a little more to get the gifts earlier and so I don't have to deal with these vermin.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

ldyserenity
I if I do the shopping I do cyber Monday, because it's better - luckily I never have to deal with that black Friday junk again. Actually I never ever did it because I'll just pay a little more to get the gifts earlier and so I don't have to deal with these vermin.

It just amazes me, watching these videos of people piling on top of each other and fighting each other for toasters and dvd players!

The crowd rushing to get inside these stores truly terrifies me. In some SHTF scenario, can you imagine how people are going to react and respond? Not a one of them cares if anyone else makes it through upright. They claw and climb and push their way through to assure they come out "on top". And the worst thing of all, in my opinion, is that there are children involved! Not only are they potential victims, but they are witnessing this savage behaviour!

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
i don't. no more than is necessary.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by zillah

Yes, indeed it's terrifying. My daughter was going to go I think she did, but I was scared for her because she's a wee bitty little thing though she's 18 she looks younger because she's quite frail, scared me to death I told her I wanted her not to go but she insisted because she wanted to experience it. She made it out alive but I am sure she didn't go for door busters I think she went later on after the crowds. But she's also in a small town in Florida, I think it's bad or worse only in cities.

I got a great deal on our TV 50 in and it was $600 (half price) two months ago, doubt it went down either. It's a Vizio. Oh it was $500 this week I think on black friday, but I'd rather get it 100 dollars more than be trampled to death and maybe not even have it (plus I kind of needed it when we did get it as we'd left our TVs behind when we moved just didn't have room for them).

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Of course

I lay no blame on anyone I would not also accept

To even ask this is to completely not understand the depth of what I posted

No I understand the depth of what you posted. But I would say it is more shallow than deep.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

infoseeker26754

KellyPrettyBear

So what happens when the people who are aware write off
the people who are not?

KPB

The people who are aware will not have to do anything!

The awareness of the people having it only need to share it with others to Wake Them Up! Since it is their choice, why push them anyway?

That's Nobody's Job!

Peace

Well at least you answered the question; in most posts I participate
in, I ask 1 or 2 reasonable questions, which are completely ignored,
but then a wall of incoherent text follows, making no point in particular.

Thanks!

KPB

Yet I am bound By Truth. Seems people do not like Truth; Yep, might as well carry on with My Madness!

If you actually think about it, Christ saved only a few. Who Am I that thinks I can do Better?

I can only try, and in Trying. I can Not Fail!

Peace

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I watched your video and yes the behaviors shown were disgusting but I cannot agree that there is more bad then good in the world. You and I work around people who do horrific things and our perspectives can get unbalanced.

There is much that is good in our world; sometimes you have to stop and look for it; but it's there. I'll give an example; my partner at work is fighting cancer she has other significant health issues so we held a bake sale at work. Please remember that many of our employees are struggling financially but I watched young officers with families reach into their pockets and empty them and then not take so much as a cookie so we would have plenty to sell; others dropped a 20 in and also take nothing. It's important to know most of them didn't know who Kate was just that she needed our help. We raised 700.00 in four hours. I have seen 4-H groups canvass entire neighborhoods collecting food for the food bank and usually most everybody gives something. No, my friend don't give up on humanity; there is truly much more good then ill in our world.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   

ldyserenity

AthlonSavage
reply to post by ldyserenity

so your claiming to be an exception from the rest of humanity, your on a pedestal.

NO I said I'm not a retarded idiot who mows people down with carts. I am human and I detest what I am, can not someone do both.

I wish I were a cat so I could say I wasn't human I really don't want to be categorized as one right now.
edit on 30-11-2013 by ldyserenity because: add

You do know that defending yourself will not do any good, right? As for Being a Cat. I wonder if there is a Cat Planet? Just the though of all the Purrs would be Overwelming!

Since I am a Human; same above as below. Better to Hope they can understand then to place them on a lower level! Learning this Myself! Yet if I was to say I was an Angel; could be or one of the 4 horsemen, either way, it is not worth the Judgement!

In the End, It is their Life! Take a moment and ponder this.

Peace

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by gallopinghordes

I hear You on this! I for one have given up Hope! Yet, when you do look, People do care!

Peace

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

When we get piled upon one another in large cities, as in Europe, we shall become as corrupt as Europe.
Thomas Jefferson

Our problem is we have moved well beyond that.

Jefferson was quite the visionary. His experience and foresight served him well.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

That video has already previously been posted.

But I guess will will also shed my insight on this topic also. Since it has a bit different tone.

Seeing things like this, just goes to show just how savage and wild we humans still are. And I don't believe one bit that we are more civilized than other animals. If electricity magically disappeared for a long period of time. There would be a new dark age of epic porpotions, and things would get pretty interesting. Things like Black Friday there would look like mere child's play.

Times like this, I have king George explain it for me.

"We're just ordinary jungle beasts with baseball caps and automatic weapons." -George Carlin (paraphrased)

That's humanity folks. So far we've just used our intelligence to go around destroying and taking advantage of each other. There's so good people out there, but it seems as though there are not enough. I'm scared to see what the future holds.

(post by TheWhiteKnight removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWhiteKnight

I don't really care what would happen as it never will

I'm not stupid enough to infest my mind with crap like that

(eyeroll)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Aphorism

No I understand the depth of what you posted. But I would say it is more shallow than deep.

Of course you would

LMAO

I would expect no less...

That in and of itself is telling and a character trait obviously

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
It is of note that some, not many, but some have come on this thread and decidedly exposed their own insecurities in portraying the OP as something it is obviously not..

As I must assume they have adequate reading comprehension skills, the only other conclusion is a major inner self fear they are dealing with

Much like the people in the video, the struggle they deal with to combat this insecurity is not to be taken lightly and I applaud them for fighting it

It is because of their inability to fathom any subject outside of the inner struggle they fight, that their attacks should NOT be returned

Let us all commend them for trying to gain the clarity most of us posses naturally, not ridicule their failings..

While I have major disgust for the people in the film in the OP, I also have much sympathy for what they miss each and every day of the lives they must hate with a passion

Do not return attack

Pity them quietly so as not to embarrass them please

Thank you

Semper

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   

the problem isn't people, it's you. You're hiding away with the animals thinking they're better. They'll kill you faster and easier than most humans will. If they think you're prey you're dead. Also I think it's you're thinking that people are so bad. Now think about that, that's just "a belief" you hold. So the problem isn't people, it's you. You're your own problem. So as your solution you think hiding out with the animals is better? I'm not saying that's all bad, but people aren't all bad. Most people are good, most of the time. They're not perfect, no one is but man is not an island. But often the problem isn't "out there" it's often just in our minds. Just food for thought.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

See?

You almost have it

My point is EXACTLY that an animal, other than the human kind, will do EXACTLY what animals do.. I am NEVER surprised by their behavior.. Either I manage to be better than they are, or I become somethings lunch..

I am comfortable with that

Humans on the other hand...... They get you to thinking they are trustworthy, maybe even nice, then unlike an animal, they will turn and act in some way completely contrary to what they have made you believe

After a lifetime of dealing with them, an advanced degree in psychology and yes, even hunting them; humans as a whole are as I have described.. IN MY OPINION

This is the Philosophy Forum after all

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join