It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

digital=mindcontrol

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 09:04 AM
link   
i heard a phoehecy site or soemwhere (not sure where ) that radio waves can be distorted and BIg Brother will put subliminal stuff on it also satellite rado is becoming popular satellite radio is jsut another way of tracking people Im not certain but regular radio might have less risk of mind cntrol if youre really concerned aobut it buy and make more cds i think i heard the stuff abut radio and mind control form Opertaion frequency fenceO.o oh yeah theyre changign all TYv systems form analog to digital...thats another no no because it means that anyoen wathcing tv will be tracked internet is already tracked and perhaps i should shut my puter off forever Operation frequency fence abbreviated is OFF as in give up the luxuries of thsi world read a book and make real music .....anyways in a world gone mad the conspirators tell the truth whereas the norm is fulla crap
ps IF YOU are SPIRITUAL(notice i didnt say christian for as I for one beleif that *there will be other flocks*) will include a bit of EVERY religion that praises God God has many names btw thats what i beleive anyways if you beleive in the Almight keep praying Operation frequewncy fence is aobut demons i think its gets weirdier and weirder i know you cna either beleive me or discredit me as a loon.....however i storngly beleive there will be asign in the sky i dont knwo when i jsut know God will have a alst ditch efforct to convert non beleivers(its in phohrhecy)

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   
In my site stats is a note this morning, that "HAARP engineers do not have tvs or radios in their homes" in the search strings--which somehow always include messages too.

I wonder if this is an accurate statement. Anybody know?

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
hi people, first post

this sounds like a big paranoia ( no offence meant ). i can't say anything about the OFF project/operation, would be great if you can provide some links to some more information about this stuff. but to the radio/tv transmissions, i can say one thing : i'm very sure that there are no secret/hidden signals in radio or tv broadcasts.
i'm studying information technologies at the moment, and my special interest is data transmission/procession in general but i have also courses about videocommunications ( analog/digital tv , multimedia streams... ) and radartechnologies. i've never seen any signal that has any indications of other (then necessary) information in it. somehow these gov. people have to send the "mindcontrol" data with the normal tv / radio signal. so every technical interested human can track down these signals (they are just floating around us every day, every time) and analyse the signals with the right utilities. if there really are any annormal signals, data, information or anything unusual, this would be noticed around the world.

[edit on 18-11-2004 by Hannah]

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   
ikastikos: 04/01/2003 - 04/30/2003
... Human Experimentation in the U. S--NEW WORLD ORDER & Operation Paperclip casefile ...
Bohr replied, "Stop telling God what to do." The Frequency Fence--By Spring ...
ikastikos.blogspot.com/ 2003_04_01_ikastikos_archive.html - 101k - Cached - Similar page

im not sure but i think www.rense.com might mention it too

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   
E-bombs.
Before the war in Iraq, TV news informed us that the Americans were to use E-bombs, "bombs" made of electromagnetic waves meant to block The Enemy's Electronics. However, it seems that they were, in part, psychotronic weapons.
Microwave bombs emit a massive pulse of radio energy which scrambles neural paths causing various effects including a sense of fear, disorientation and hopelessness. Not only can these frequencies disorientate one psychologically to the point, often, of seeming mentally ill, they can also drastically change body temperature and heart beat and induce dizziness, nausea and vomiting.
Wave weapons can turn a platoon of soldiers into a group of frightened idots that run and hide.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
During Operation Desert Storm, subliminal messages were used via the Silent Sound Spread Spectrum (U:S: Patent # 5,159,703). Audio frequencies were modulated with the desired propaganda and induced into the brain via loudspeakaers, earphones or piezoelectric transducers. FM radio stations were also used to transmit a type of subliminal message referred to as "Silent Sounds." These messages were perceived by the subconsious minds of the Iraqi soldiers leaving them feeling completely demoralized and hopeless and thus predisposed to Total Surrender.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   
if im not mistaken this site the site im on right now makes reference to it too(admins back me up here will ya?) if im wrong you may punish me later

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 03:49 AM
link   
First of all, digital device is not a mind control device per se. Digital device means that it operates in two states, high voltage or low voltage, which represents logical one or logical zero.

As for the Psychotronic Weapons, then I somehow can�t understand why you mix microwave bombs with infrasound and finally with digital TV? Do you really believe that government is going to kill us all?

[edit on 19-11-2004 by Agnis]

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 04:00 AM
link   
About those Silent Sounds, I guess, 7 Hz was considered the frequency that makes people go mad. Well, not so long ago, I decided to test it myself and listened for a few minutes to it. I didn�t notice any changes.

top topics

join