It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Give me back my 'MAN' Pants!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

I cant tell you the good laugh I got from that, Thank You!

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by HardCorps

I think there is a pretty big difference between being in touch with your feminine side, and being a slave to it. Personally speaking, I have only two kinds of trousers. One kind, of which I have several pairs, is black combat trousers, for day to day work, at the bar, and out and about. The other is a ragged pair of jogging trousers that I have had for an embarrassingly long time, that I doss about my home in.They are a dual layered affair, the top layer of which has split from the crotch down the inner thigh, to roughly an inch above knee level, leaving only the grey inner layer covering my hairy metal behind.

Now, obviously, when I, or my mother, have friends over for a cup of tea or a meal, I remain in my combats until it is time for me to go to bed, but other than that, the ancient joggers are perfectly fine for bumbling about the flat in. My feminine side comes out when I am dealing with the real stuff of life, writing poetry, consoling friends in crisis, or offering (after quite a bit of arm twisting) advice to buddies about how to proceed through tricky scenarios, and in my ability to love human beings honestly and without reserve.

There is a time and a place for a man to get his feminine side on, and in my opinion those times do not require a change of wardrobe.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Comprimise bro. Just have "Fluffy pants time" to make her happy, and that is an hour in the morning where you where them, before putting back on your pants make of tree bark and bronze!!!

It sucks. I got it a bit better than you though, I have green plad ones. LOL>

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Oh man that sucks !

when i go to wear a shirt for going out my fiance always puts my top button in and I undo it and she gives me the look like put it in , then I say no I want to wear it out , then she will make up some story that I look better with it in !

So rather than cause an arguement which would always happen lol I wear it in , but after a few rums she doesnt even notice I take it out when i go out lol

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by WonTimeUser

WonTimeUser
reply to post by ExquisitExamplE

Yes.....but before SHE did what she did, I was one of the nicest people you could have known.

I Seriously doubt that.

WonTimeUser That would not have changed if it were not for that woman. Women create abusive jerks and then unleash them on the world. If women stop deceiving men and treating them like toys that can be discarded....then men will have no desire to return the favor.

I see, so because one girl did you wrong, that gives you carte blanche to treat other women like objects, to degrade and use them however you see fit. I hope you realize how hypocritical and foolish that is; you castigate women for doing exactly what you claim to enjoy doing to them. The irony is practically cloying.

WonTimeUserYou see right from the start men are naturally affectionate and attracted to women and desire only to help them (primal nature) and the primal nature of women is to deceive, lure for personal gain, and control men and they don't care one bit how a man feels. They just want the above and money....this creates the male jerks like me.

I barely have the words to tell you how psychologically fractured you are. Suffice it to say that if you continue to maintain this attitude you are never going to have any kind of meaningful, fulfilling relationship with a woman, and will just continue to spin harder in your self-created world of distrust and contempt for the opposite sex. I sincerely hope you can gather your wits and perhaps experience something that will change your way of thinking, because as it stands now, you are a grade-A scumbag of the highest order. Do you think any father or mother would want you to date or even interact with their daughter after reading what you've written in this thread?

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AK907ICECOLD

LOL!!!!
I am still a manly man......

edit on k02201371982 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Mannify them britches! Dunk'em in some motor oil. Refer to them as your 'workpants.'

...not sure about your matching sweaters.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Wait...

You have a DEVIl, on a pair of Quick-Release pants that increase your fertility.
and you think that's un-manly?

I'd wear em..win--win...

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
"I can do Taz"

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

op - you are never going to be a "man" with that attitude.

you can still be a man and wear comfortable pants with your lady. So basically, you're admitting its more than about just the pants.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
God damn buddy , did you at least get a blowjob out of it ?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Evening,

I say:

"Get used to being left because she's always right."

-Peace-

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
If it was down to my wife she would make me wear one of those 'Onesie' things, she says they look 'so cute', I explained that as a man there are certain things we are comfortable with and some not and while there was the slightest chance a picture of me in it could find its way to the manly forums I use there was zero chance I would wear it.

Even my daughter who does wear one looked at my wife in shock when she suggested I get one that she would pick out, she said "daddy, is mummy all right"

So yes, I feel your pain re the soft and fluffy pants, as a man my testicles etc deserve to be treated to pants made out of sack cloth, its my heritage, my spirit, my freedom!!

Although the itching is annoying...

MAN UP!!! DITCH THE FLUFFIES..

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I have been married for thirty one year's and not once have me and my hubby dressed alike. By accident we may have the same color shirt but that was purely coincidental. We saw a family once that were all dressed alike and we both thought "how lame"
But then I had a mother who thought it was cute to dress me and my two sisters alike over and over again . You should see the family album.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Exactly. Especially if those new pants are worn commando. Soft next to the skin and an elastic waistband makes for easy access.
Here's a story for you.
Early on in our marriage we were in Macy's lingerie department. I held up a pair of chinese red silk pajamas that were beautiful. Hubby says no he wants something more accessible. LOL.
Right behind him was a little old lady who's eyes nearly out of her head.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Ya know I've been gone this week so I didn't really get to check this thread until today...

and let me just say... I can really feel the... "Love"...

When I wrote it was done tongue in cheek however...

I am not a metrosexual and none of my manly man friends are either... truth is I work and play hard so I can be hard on the clothes I wear...I am who I am and I like it that way... What I don't like is these marketing gurus taking my choices away.... There's nothing wrong with being an old school man... pardon me I meant to burp but that one kind of got away from me...

so ya, give me back my 'Man Pants"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join