It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Give me back my 'MAN' Pants!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Bubble bath? Eucalyptus sugar scrub? WTH is That?

Kdog, I'm sorry but that does not sound Manly at all.

You do have a GF, wife, or women in there with you
to have a sensitive side balance? LOL

I still can't get over this -Eucalyptus sugar scrub-LMAO
edit on 30-11-2013 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by HardCorps

I don't really see how wearing comfortable clothing equates to a lack of masculinity. I'm reminded of this great bit by the very perceptive comedian Bill Burr. He's a real guy's guy, but he realizes the hypocrisy and idiocy inherent in the silly little machismo culture that so many guys feel the need to be part of.

*EXPLICIT LANGUAGE HEREIN*

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

AK907ICECOLD

Sugar soap. What else to mix your op rum with, ya gotta drink hard.

Makes the pants smell more manly too.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I remember a quote, 'Some people prefer hair-shirts, and some of us prefer velvet or silk!'
Funny that your level of clothing comfort can have so much bearing on your sexual identity.

Alongside your rant, and for what it's worth, I don't much like sweat-pants anyway. I know they can be comfortable, but I always feel 'trashy' wearing them (and I wouldn't be caught dead with either Taz or Pooh-bear on my clothes). Funny that a particular style of garment I wear can have so much bearing on my class-identity (and I think class-identity is bullsh*t anyway, haha). Now pajamas, I can wear all day long, but definitely not sweat-pants - eew.

xox,

-kissy

edit on 30-11-2013 by kissy princess because: typo

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

AK907ICECOLD

I have one word for you and I can not say it on here.

It's my man time dude. To be a man you have to understand. I have a beer and a smoke with me. And the music is a must.
Just hoping the wife takes care of me afterwards,otherwise it's the spankbank .

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

He also opens himself open to 50% more harassment from his friends.

So what. You're "Buddies" are a bunch of idiots and you know it!!! Admit it, how many times do you talk to your wife/girlfriend about just what total idiots your buddies are???? My guess is all the time. Same goes for her stupid girlfriends that she hangs with, but without a doubt, your "Bro's" are almost always morons!

Plus, those same Idiot Bro's that make fun of you or call you a "whipped" and all that stuff. If they've got a woman at home, then they also have a drawer full of comfy pants too and are just too scared to tell you about it. I have comfy jammies of various kinds and I love em. Not ashamed to admit it either. After a hard day doing "Man's Work" it feels damn good to have a hot shower and put on something cozy!

However, the OP's choice of just leaving the pants off wasn't a bad idea and would like to applaud his effort on that one. Better luck next time...

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Im down with switching to kilts.

although, I hadn't thought of what man pants are, but I know what are NOT Man pants; skinny jeans..

skinny jeans are NOT man pants, neither are something that a woman wears. those too are not MAN pants.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I hear ya man. I was on deployment and my wife from INDUSTRY TEXAS (Tammy B.) took me for everything I was worth. Even though she was the one who cheated on me multiple times, smoked while our baby was in utero, put me in debt within one year...even though I didn't even have credit before we met and stole all of my money while I was on deployment in the military (even stole my tax refund checks) to pay off her school loans because she was too stupid to graduate from college...but still had to pay the tuition. I paid it unknowingly, because she neglected my bills while I was on deployment. I then found out that she cheated on me (several times, with several different guys) and she sent me divorce papers (using mommy and daddy's money) and she was awarded everything I owned, child support as well as the child's college fund in the future. Left me destitute. I then got mad and women from then on have been nothing but toys to me. I studied their psychology and learned their ways......right down to the very soul. I now seduce and destroy as many as I can in my wake. It turns out that it's actually kind of fun to watch them cry for once. Men have had their back pi$$ed on and have been told it's raining for way too long. From Xena to Britney Spears, Christina A gorilla, to Nancy Pellosi, Hillary Clinton, Oprah (who arrogantly puts her own face on every publication of her own magazine) to the 17 female managers where I work now (who call themselves minorities) vs the 3 male managers that I work with now (who apparently are blessed with wealth and power), and the last 15 years of female managers that I have had to endure power trips under.... I salute the women for having the psychology to outwit men and to make them effeminate (uh hem! Metrosexual) footstools, just to convince them of how powerful they still are. I respect psychology in it's purest form....whomever wields it...not so much. Hitler was a master of psychology just as women and feminists are today. screw America waking up...men better wake up from this illusion that women are female goddesses, or you WILL wake up broker than a 3rd world dog. I'll say it again. You believe women are a minority? Go to your job tomorrow, look around and count the women vs. men in charge or in power. It's as simple as that. I have lived this for 15 years. I KNOW that I am not the only one. I have remarried man, studied all of the books on women's phycology (MAJOR NOTE* READ ONLY THE ONES FROM MEN! OBVIOUSLY!) I now call the shots in my family, and I even have a personal sex slave who does ungodly things that my girl is afraid to do lol. Yeah, the freaky stuff...but I digress. It's mostly about just knowing that women have to be in the mood (Psychology) and men just have to be in the room (visual). As you can see they have it so much easier than we do. They just have to stand there and display like a peacock, we have to study books and treat them like wère hunting deer. Move too fast (you've seen it) and they are gone. So, in summation man, I say this to you....take those new pants, toss them in the garbage, get the ones you want and just realize that one day...you will be dead and would have regretted all this pacified slavery. She will die with your jewels locked tightly in her grasp. Itès not worth it. Remember, if you view them with their skin off, they are nothing but a bloody mess...not a trophy that is so pretty that you would rather put on a shelf than to defile. Be a man and know that nothing really matters when it comes to women. They create illusion, deceit and (like a gang) the only way out IS death (till death do us part)......history proves that this is the only alternative for men....not so much for women. This is a new beginning for them because they get paid all of your money and get to further control you with your own kids...like the minorities they are. They have a say so in governmental policy and the livelihoods of every man...yet they are minorities like black people and Jews,..because they have had to endure the chivalrous acts of the past, such as men holding the doors for them, and laying their coats in the mud puddles for the woman to pass...you know, the very romance novels that women read everyday...that are #1 sellers out of all books....everywhere. They choose a few men out of history, that have been abusive jerks, blame it on all men...and just keep using this ace card over and over and over!. Time to wake up guys and realize that it is pretty humiliating to lose a poker game to a woman...simply because you fell for her charms. Jennifer Tilley did this for awhile, with her 2 hearts hanging out of her shirt, but realized pretty quick that the masters KNEW what she was up to and made her just look silly. she now dresses casually. We men should all be the same. Keep an eye on women.....most of the world believes that the very first one on earth, screwed it up for all mankind...things have not changed a bit...another year...another empire has fallen. Goodnight America.
edit on 1-12-2013 by WonTimeUser because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   

WonTimeUser
I then got mad and women from then on have been nothing but toys to me. I studied their psychology and learned their ways......right down to the very soul. I now seduce and destroy as many as I can in my wake. It turns out that it's actually kind of fun to watch them cry for once.
They choose a few men out of history, that have been abusive jerks, blame it on all men...and just keep using this ace card over and over and over!

You seem like a mentally healthy, well-adjusted kind of guy. Riddle me this: If a guy openly admits that he seduces and destroys as many women as he can, and that he enjoys watching them cry, presumably after he's "destroyed" them, would you refer to that man as an abusive jerk, or is that just jolly japes and his prerogative as an alpha-male, super badass kind of guy?

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
messed it all up
edit on 1-12-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   

I got my husband camouflage soft soft soft pants for around the house and he seems to like his pants. Maybe if your pants were camouflage you might like them better. Also, perhaps it was the shopping that did it rather than the pants. Husbands don't like shopping unless they get to purchase manly gadgets!

I am just a woman... being helpful..

edit on 1-12-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
was the brand called: Fag?

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

HardCorps
Okay so I took the wife and daughter out shopping for Black Friday... Which for some odd reason occurred on Thursday??? and when I say I took the ladies shopping I mean I dutifully followed then with the shopping cart..

Anyway... My lovely wife decides she and I need matching 'Round the house' pants... whatever that means? so she walks over to a big display in men's clothing hold up a pair of what look like pajamas bottoms, black with Taz (WB's Tasmanian Devil) I can do Taz so I nod and they get tossed in the cart along with everything else... She picks out a smaller pair for herself... remember we have to match... why, because wives make you do stupid things like that...

Soon as we get home she gives me that big toothy smile..."Go try on your new pants..." "Why don't we leave our pants off and call it good?" she gives me 'That' look so as the whipped puppy I am I go try on the pants...

Soft, made from some kind of acrylic, I mean very , very soft and fluffy... I mean so soft and fluffy I feel my testosterone levels start to crash and I suddenly have the urge to change my career to interior decorating EGAD...

Look forget all the soft fluffy foo-foo and give me back my man pants... made from sandpaper and diamond plate steal , wrapped with razor wire for a belt! We manly men don't want or need your silly girl pants!

What's that honey... Yes I'm wearing my new pants... how do they feel...? The word neutered comes to mind...
edit on 30-11-2013 by HardCorps because: (no reason given)

I had to stop reading before I wet myself twice LOL. SnF

Here is how you get out of that situation EASY with a super capital E and Z.

Pop the hood on the family vehicle and find the airbox with the air filter in it. Follow it and you`ll eventually find a sensor plugged into it. Unplug it, start car, show wife dash warning light(2nd if no sesnor on air intake tube follow tube to the throttle body and unplug sensor there, start car, will probably run poorly displaying dash "check engine" light)

Now say you need to fix this so the wife/girlfriend doesn't get stranded in cold, forced to eat one of her legs, etc etc. Tinker with random parts of the engine if she stands watching for a bit. The second she walks off stick your hand as deep as you can in the engine by and wipe the side of the engine block to get your hands dirty, rub soiled hands on face and clothes. Open beer, sit back and relax for a few.

If she is wanting to go that day be prepared SHE WILL COME CHECK ON THE "REPAIR"! So make sure you at least have it on jack stands or a wheel of. FYI on older cars there is a place to stash a beer on the lower control arm of the front suspension(if car is on jackstands not ramps) and if you are underneath the car no one can tell what you are doing if standing close. Just make sure you have a little more car crud on your face every time she sees you that day. A slightly busted knuckle might get you some brownie points a little later as well, know what Im saying.

I thought you were talking about "skinny jeans" for a moment which I think are way, way worse because these guys actually go in public looking like they have there little sisters pants on.
edit on 1-12-2013 by StratosFear because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ExquisitExamplE

Yes.....but before SHE did what she did, I was one of the nicest people you could have known. That would not have changed if it were not for that woman. Women create abusive jerks and then unleash them on the world. If women stop deceiving men and treating them like toys that can be discarded....then men will have no desire to return the favor. You see right from the start men are naturally affectionate and attracted to women and desire only to help them (primal nature) and the primal nature of women is to deceive, lure for personal gain, and control men and they don't care one bit how a man feels. They just want the above and money....this creates the male jerks like me.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

ExquisitExamplE

WonTimeUser
I then got mad and women from then on have been nothing but toys to me. I studied their psychology and learned their ways......right down to the very soul. I now seduce and destroy as many as I can in my wake. It turns out that it's actually kind of fun to watch them cry for once.
They choose a few men out of history, that have been abusive jerks, blame it on all men...and just keep using this ace card over and over and over!

You seem like a mentally healthy, well-adjusted kind of guy.

this deserves a response. It contains the perfect recipe of subtle sarcastic humor.

good chuckle. And guys like this are the reason this father of three girls will always do my push ups and curl big dumbbells.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by WonTimeUser

Hello. You appear to have a serious problem with all women because of something one woman did. That is wrong and incorrect thinking.

My husband had 2 wives and 1 long term girlfriend that he lived with prior to his marriage to me. His ex's were godawful excuses for human beings, same as my exhusband was a sorry excuse for a man.

Yet, we found each other... granted at a bit older of an age, but eventually we met, fell in love, and began our life together. Even though both of us have been through hell, we gave one more real chance to another human being, and did not take out any anger etc that we felt for someone else, on one another.

And we are BOTH extremely happy, and have a great deal of love and respect for the other. I got ready for work yesterday morning, my husband looked at me and said "damn, you look like a high maintenance woman yet that's a facade because your as low maintenance as they come!"

The moral of the story is, not all women are "out to get you" or "want something from you" that you are unable or unwilling to provide. There are a lot of women in this world who just want to be loved, and to love, and have honest companionship. You just have to look, and you wont find anything if you are busy trying to hurt every woman you meet as some kind of weird act of revenge upon the one woman who hurt you. You might get hurt more than once, but if you don't risk it, you will never find true love either.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I laughed till my sides hurt! OMG! My 80 year old mom does that exact same thing to my 83 year old dad.
I seriously question their sanity. Just wait till you have to go out in "public" wearing the same getups!
My husband and I check each other out several times a day to make sure we are not the same color or shade or hue. Let me see.... I have witnessed my folks in red puppy dog shirts for valentines. Powderpuff blue for their anniversary. Silvereeeee something or other for Christmas. Oh yes, the little green man shirts for St. Paddy's day, and the list goes on. I tell ya, it's an illness! LOL!!! Run! RUN!

(post by RamblinCheese666 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I genuinely thought this thread would be about skinny jeans on men haha

Love it!

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
My wife and daughter got a good laugh out of that!
Don't fret, good sir! You scored on many fronts there:
1. DUTIFULLY pushing the cart while the ladies shop.
B. A GOOD woman for letting YOU pick out the pants.....and....
Thirdly: you get the satisfaction of her having to wear TAZ and not some sappy pink hearts
or "LOVE" spralled across them!!
KUDOS

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join