It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutch intelligence agency AIVD hacks internet forums

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

The Dutch intelligence service - AIVD - hacks internet web forums to collect the data of all users. The majority of these people are unknown to the intelligence services and are not specified as targets when the hacking and data-collection process starts. A secret document of former NSA-contractor Edward Snowden shows that the AIVD use a technology called Computer Network Exploitation – CNE – to hack the web forums and collect the data.

Dutch intelligence agency AIVD hacks internet forums

We're doomed. There'll be no escape...

edit on 30-11-2013 by teachtaire because:

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by teachtaire

Well, quick then. Somebody clog their servers with requests.

www.publicdomainpictures.net...

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Oh god, with all the surveillance going on it feels like there are more people in my house than there are family members. This is getting ridiculous.

And now we have to worry about the Dutch?!? Good grief.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Im Dutch and i know by just being on this website they got me on sum kinda blacklist... Thnx ATS

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Starting at 54min there is some hearing hold in America and alot of allegations towards Dutch elite ppl to polices, justice system etc.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
What a pointless waste of money and technology.

Everyone knows when your on the internet your posting as your 'internet personality' ...

You don't gain internet fame by having a life off the internet.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
The AIVD works closely with the NSA so yea it makes sense.. And the Amsterdam Internet exchange is going to the US so that the NSA has the right to look into almost everything in Europe that passes it I think?

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

It's all becoming more and more clear.

Rockwell

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I've said this before and will say it again: The Dutch are the root of all evil. Just whirl a nuke on Copenhagen and be done with it already.

They stole their land from the sea.. time to give nature something back for a change.

Arrrrrrr

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

D.Wolf
I've said this before and will say it again: The Dutch are the root of all evil. Just whirl a nuke on Copenhagen and be done with it already.

Well, if "The Dutch are the root of all evil" why do you want to nuke poor Danish people?

Just curious

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by awatara

Sssst you are ruining my evil plan!

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

hacks internet web forums to collect the data of all users.

That seems to be worded as a sensation. A member of most forums can see the profiles of members except for maybe the email address they use. What else is there to find out.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   

roadgravel

hacks internet web forums to collect the data of all users.

That seems to be worded as a sensation. A member of most forums can see the profiles of members except for maybe the email address they use. What else is there to find out.

IP addresses, location, passwords, emails. Some forums might be private and require registration or special viewing rights that a regular member of that forum can not see unless the admin has granted them permission through the forums software.
Depending on the type of forum, they can begin to create a profile of a person. Their habits, their interests, their political views and beliefs, religious beliefs, if they are fanatical, etc. Profiling.

And why are people surprised? Even by the claims about the NSA, about Australia, about the Dutch, etc etc?

I mean really, think about it..we all have telephones..police, let alone national intelligence services, are able to tap into phones and record conversations. For a long time this was our main communication tool.
Now we have the Internet. Naturally of course police and intelligence services around the world would be "tapping" into our online communications, or be able to do so.

Why the surprise?
edit on 1-12-2013 by iBallinU because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
*sighs*

Well, we can assume, that all of TPTB across the globe are watching, leaving no stone unturned, to gather information. But why?
Is it simply for "protection" against ....DA DA DAHHHHHHHH ...(dare I say it!) TERRORISM !!!!!!!!!!!
Or is there some other more sinister reason?
Will the future see us all 'on trial' ?

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by vivid1975

All of YOU. I'm fine.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Would be a declared Disclaimer as a Signature enough to avoid legal Harm?

I am a bit afraid that this happened in the Nl and by the Nl Police
because when i was living there in A-Dam the Public was in a way protected
from toooooo much surveillance.

But maybe the clerical and fascist Muslims helped to smooth
the People down.

new topics

top topics

join