It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Informal Water Blessings? Playing Music For It?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Of course, I did a search before I started a thread on a subject like this, and it has been discussed here before, as I knew before I did the search. It's an interesting idea; bless your water before you drink it, play music to it before you drink it: some people think you can rearrange the molecules and get them back to something like their natural state. Natural structure.

Theory is, water flows in nature, and when it sits, it becomes dead. I won't bother right now to dig up the links and videos, but I may not need to. I have tried some of this (just for fun; can't hurt), going so far once as to play an entire Mozart opera to a case of Wally World's bottled water, with the volume on high and the speakers right next to the water.

I don't know if it did anything, but Walmart water is a surprisingly good brand of bottled water, and much better than Pepsi/Coke water, which is probably just straight tap water from Cleveland or something.

So, there it is. Would you bless your water (informally; not like a Catholic Priest). What music would you play for it if you believed in this sort of thing? Today, I might play my water something like this...

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Sounds like there may be some cheesiness to this documentary, but it will come close to the sort of thing I'm trying to hint at.

Also think Taoism. The Way of Water. Caine in Kung-Fu. He flows around every obstacle, but if he actually has to fight, will come at you like a Tsunami. I am talking about what David Carradine's character represents, not David Carradine...

BTW, I am not afraid to spam this one a bit if it gets no replies. Water, and its powers, are not good things to ignore. The Earth's water may be starting to become a bit annoyed with us for our mistreatment of it, and you do not want Water to get outright angry at you. Bad things can happen...

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Could not resist posting this song

edit on 30-11-2013 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

LittleByLittle
Could not resist posting this song

edit on 30-11-2013 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

If there were any truth to the water structure/music thing, you would play it the music that makes you happy. This could mean happy in a calm way, happy in a wild way, nutty way, or whatever way.

You want the structure of its molecules to have the effect on you of restructuring your own molecules, because you are 3/4 water.

There are many, many aspects to this; depends on how deep you want to dive...

...into the water.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
That was actually an educational song to post.

Yes; the Earth's water is now radioactive.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
One reply so far. Doesn't bother me personally, but I still feel that water is a very bad thing to ignore.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Shameless self-bump, for the evening.

top topics

join