It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britons protest over Israel plan to remove 70,000 Palestinian Bedouins

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Britons protest over Israel plan to remove 70,000 Palestinian Bedouins

More than 50 public figures in Britain, including high-profile artists, musicians and writers, have put their names to a letter opposing an Israeli plan to forcibly remove up to 70,000 Palestinian Bedouins from their historic desert land – an act condemned by critics as ethnic cleansing. The letter, published in the Guardian, is part of a day of protest on Saturday in Israel, Palestine and two dozen other countries over an Israeli parliamentary bill that is expected to get final approval by the end of this year. The eviction and destruction of about 35 "unrecognised" villages in the Negev desert will, the letter says, "mean the forced displacement of Palestinians from their homes and land, and systematic discrimination and separation".

And the ethnic cleansing continues this time against Israeli citizens these people became citizens of Israel back in the 50's. 35 villages are to be destroyed and 70K people are being forced into ghettos which are nothing more the prison camps. It's time for the rest of the world to put a stop to these kind of actions being done by Israel.

Miranda Pennell said it best

"Citizenship counts for nothing in Israel if you happen to be an Arab. Tens of thousands of Palestinian Bedouin are being forcibly displaced from their homes and lands. At the same time, there are Israeli government advertisements on the web that promise you funding as a British immigrant to come and live in 'vibrant communities' in the Negev – if you are Jewish. This is ethnic cleansing."

By time Israel is done this is what it will look like.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I don't understand this. Many bad things have been done to Jewish people throughout history but for a Jewish state to do something like this to someone else is just a continuation of past evil. The best way to defeat evil is to make sure it doesn't have a home in your heart.

On another end, maybe someone in the higher ups wants to incite angst and frustration in the region in order to produce more conflict between Israelis and Palestinians, but why? If Israel is truly about achieving peace then this is not the way do it.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Well I hope this makes a difference. I hope those Palestinians get to keep their land and for the fake Jews to fail. So much falseness in this world, it is alarming.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by bitsforbytes

Well I hope this makes a difference. I hope those Palestinians get to keep their land and for the fake Jews to fail. So much falseness in this world, it is alarming.

If past history is any indication of future outcomes....these folks will be out of their homes and into their prison camp shortly.

What has been done to the Palestinian people is digusting beyond words...sometime in the next 20 or 30 years there will not be a single Palestinian alive that will remember what it was like to be free and equal.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Excellent thread. S&F for you!

I have been following this story for the past few years now...I've been holding out hope that the Israeli people would wake up from their collective madness and put a stop to this horrid injustice, but unfortunately the majority of Israelis support this action.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I have no words, just sickening.

I cant wait to see the shills defend/justify this one

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
If I believed in religion, there would be no doubt in my mind
that Israel and it's government are a real-life-satan. They build
their nation from support given to them after they were
targeted for genocide. Now they take that suppor and use it
to commit genocide on any people that get in their way or
make them feel threatened. How is that not some sadistic BS.
Patriotic Israeli's need seriouse mental help. Especially if they
think anyone without a political agenda, could see things from
their point of view.

*NOW enter the israel sympathists with "no agenda"

If I believed in religion I would happily forefit my screen name
to them for they deserve it more than I.
edit on 30-11-2013 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Zionism is alive and well and will not be coming to a TV or radio near you.

How utterly amazing that they have now become the Nazi's.

Pfft.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Sublimecraft

How utterly amazing that they have now become the Nazi's.

Pfft.

Since I am findimg out more and more the false truths taught
about WW2, Im starting to lean more to the idea that zionists
WERE the Nazi's

Imagine that....

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MALBOSIA

As I understand it no one living in Israel is allowed to call themselves an Israeli because if they did, it would make the country 'Israeli' with a unified status thereby making non-Jews equal to Jews. Israel has always been about making a land for Jews only. It was an apparent inconvenience that before 1948 it was a successful area with Christians, Arabs and Jews etc living peacefully together.

There are many Jews who dislike the stance taken by their government against the Palestinians but, like in most countries there is precious little they can do about it.

Its a great pity that instead of giving Israel massive amounts of aid each year, that aid was not given to buy land and provide the necessary facilities for a new Palestine where all Palestinians, if they choose, could live peacefully in their own country, without being controlled and having their lives dictated by the Israeli government and its soldiers. What Israel has at the moment is useless and does not work, even though they have been at it for 65 years. That cartoon was pretty much right sadly.

(post by VoidHawk removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Bedouins are not Palestinians and hate Palestinians..

The Bedouins are being displaced fot then Israeli military to build training grounds and unlike the Palestinians are having new settlements built for the them.
calling them Palestinians would be a insult to them.

www.jpost.com...

Even in the US you have people displaced by the military.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Aren't the Bedouins the aboriginals of the desert? As it was explained to me, in most places they are considered the owners or people of the land, often getting by without any of the social norms, like government ID, licensing, etc… while controlling certain trade routes and oil rich areas.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

bitsforbytes

Its not their land.

It was gifted to them, they have no more right to it than the Jewish people do. The only opinion that matters is who holds the deed.

Maybe if the Palestinians would like to line up about 7 million people and march them into gas chambers they might be given something.

Until then they should be lucky they have anything.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Spookybelle

bitsforbytes

Its not their land.

It was gifted to them, they have no more right to it than the Jewish people do. The only opinion that matters is who holds the deed.

Maybe if the Palestinians would like to line up about 7 million people and march them into gas chambers they might be given something.

because two wrongs make a right......... right?
and in what way does the holocaust have anything to do with this? that get out of jail free card may work now and again but when it is invoked left and right over virtually any injustice it really does cheapen the whole thing
you sound like some kind of movie villain "mwahahaha it doesnt matter! the only opinion that matters is who holds the deed! and i hold the deed!!!.....mwahahahahahaha mwawhahahah ahahaha"

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   

The more things "change", the more they stay the same...

edit on 1-12-2013 by gladtobehere because: images

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Spookybelle

bitsforbytes

Its not their land.

Now it's SEVEN million?
Don't you know that it's a crime to lie about THE holocaust?

# 96
edit on 1-12-2013 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

ANNED
Bedouins are not Palestinians and hate Palestinians..

The Bedouins are being displaced fot then Israeli military to build training grounds and unlike the Palestinians are having new settlements built for the them.
calling them Palestinians would be a insult to them.

www.jpost.com...

Even in the US you have people displaced by the military.

If you read the article these people are being driven out and is being open to settlement. Used for the military is an old Israeli lie. Because they talk about settlements starting where these people lived.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Spookybelle

bitsforbytes

Its not their land.

The land belongs to them not to the fake Jews who have absolutely no claim to the land.

Now it's 7 million? What happened to the BS number of 6 million dead? And why should Palestinians pay for what the Germans did?
The only land the new age Nazis have any legal claim to is the land they were given in 48. All the rest is illegally occupied and the people who are living on these lands should be rounded up and put into camps just like they are doing to the Palestinians.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Down to the core of my soul, that image breaks my heart.

The things I think of doing to help her (and him) would surely secure a place in hell for me.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join