It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Now Confiscating Legally Purchased Guns

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by scoobdude

You pointed out a very important thing there. I definitely explained myself wrong. You are right that the document I refered to does not give us anything but actually is a contract between us and our government which if not enforced will not be honored. We my friends are not enforcing it...this is our faults. There is a clause which you mentioned that can be invoked to remove all of this mess and sit back down as independent states and decide on another government. However with the mentality of most Americans I'd be afraid of what we might get.
edit on 30-11-2013 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Registered gun owners- report your guns stolen now! That way you can say you don't have them when they come to take them away.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

beezzer
I don't own any firearms, rifles, pistols, weapons.

But break into my home and I will throw a lead projectile at @1200 feet per second (I have a strong throwing arm) at you.

SANDY ruger KOFAX ?

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

HanzHenry

jrod
reply to post by randyvs

Well that is one way to tackle the problem.

The confiscation violates the Constitution, specifically the 2nd and 4th Amendments which are part of the Bill of Rights that we as Americans are supposed to be guaranteed.

One cannot fight tyranny by blindly obeying tyrannical laws and submitting to their tactics.

the sheeple? they will ALWAYS obey the "law".. no matter HOW corrupt, how TYRANNICAL..

what do we even have the 2d amendment for? everyone is just gonna "make a stand when they come to my door".. COMPLETELY POINTLESS at that stage..

Why can't the COPS live in FEAR of Vigilante justice whenever THEY CHOOSE TYRANNY..

Count me as ONE who will REMEMBER... once SHTF, I will go after REDCOATS and former REDCOATS instead of whatever foreign Army is invading.. Those that CAUSED IT ALL will pay.. I do not care if I pay, as long as THEY PAY..

YOU will not go after anyone, because just like your beloved "revolutionary" ancestors, THEY did not go after anyone.

THEY couldn't go after anyone because the "REDCOATS" you keep talking about kicked your 18th century asses black and blue. Which is why you went running and crying to the Dutch, Spanish, and French.

Kindly stop using my country, and it's long deceased 18th century army as an insult, especially when your history is so cringeworthily weak.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
All my guns aside from 2 were given to me when my father and grandfather died but none are registered. This really pisses me off when my father died I talked to a psychiatrist because I was understandably depressed. According to them that would put me on a list to have them confiscated and I see those firearms as air looms now. Don’t know what I would do. I may be like the bunny and start throwing lead.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

The moment we all stood up like that, that's when they roll out martial law.
reply to post by AsherahoftheSea

Not disagreeing with you but I have at times wondered if that rumor was started by TPTB.

Once upon a time long long ago the Brits went house to house for arms and taxes, those that refused were shot or arrested and their property was confiscated . One against many is futile. It was not until the citizens banned together and fought force with force America was born.

No one wants a mental case running around armed we have had several of those already and the laws did nothing until after the fact.

Also they are handing out felon charges like candy on Halloween not to mention psychotropic drugs to children that are forced to attend public education..

I doubt the gun owners will do anything for most are law abiding by definition. As far as I am concerned take all the guns in Calif. the Cartels must be licking the drug stained fingers waiting for the day. After a few years with the Cartels running the show maybe the brain dead will pull their heads out.... Naw just more laws and surveillance by the way things are going.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

beezzer

But break into my home and I will throw a lead projectile at @1200 feet per second (I have a strong throwing arm) at you.

Remember: Force = mass x velocity

weight of lead bullet x 1200 feet/second ~ large metal object x slow speed

So they better start banning tactical combat kitchen knives, Klingon memorabilia, Irish shillelaghs and baseball bats.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I can't believe I'm actually reading that this is happening now. And yet I'm not the slightest bit surprised.

A sad day indeed.

edit on 30-11-2013 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
It's a sad day in America when the latest gadget being on sale is worth more to people than their constitutional right to bear arms.

edit on 30-11-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Having family in CA I feel for them .... Not really they are liberals and hate guns. However when I do travel to CA I am able to defend myself with my firearms that scare the hell out of CA politicians. Thanks to federal preemption I can do it all legally. I am also well aware that the LE there could care less about the federal law or human rights for that matter.

CA is a beautiful place but the majority of its citizens elect the morons who are responsible for these violations of constitutionally guaranteed rights.

My question is who will hold these rulers accountable?

No one (yet)

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Kinetik

whenever you want to come to southern California let me know, this 6'2" 245lb former marine has all I need to deal with you.

And furthermore, your country (assuming UK) is responsible for the impoverishment if 1/2 the world. Just because we are 300 years removed, doesn't change the FACTS.

. AMERICA BEAT THE TAR out of the redcoats. And ALSO SAVED FROM HITLER'S wrath of air raids.

And my surname is Scotish so watch your mouth. what a JOKE... STILL allowing a MONARCH to strut around and be worshipped.

If the people in England had HALF the "stuff" the Americans did, they would have destroyed that disheveled crown in 1776...

KEEP BOWING to scum with a crown

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

beezzer

lol.. what grain arm do you have?

for those without guns remember to stay physically fit and LIFT WEIGHTS.. have you seen the tackleberries at the gun shows? Inside your home, where it will go down first, a person has a great opportunity to gain a gun..weapon retention is something MANY OTHERS are incapable of. Then you are out the door with a new piece, and always looking to trade up.

I will have my pick of whatever gun is needed come SHTF, disarming those that obviously have no Marine/Army/ or spec-op training will be EASY.. and they tend to have the nicest, newest decked out gear. I plan on acquiring at least half dozen glocks, few ar-15s, and plenty of goodies too.

I knew that time at MARGARITAVILLE would come in handy one day.. lol .

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I keep hoping that I will find some kind of thing refuting this, but I've been looking, and I've not found it yet. It looks like it's legit. Wonderful. Just wonderful.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

I spoke to a cop in Oceanside this afternoon about this and he hadn't heard about it. He has heard of a special task force that goes around and collects weapons from households where a felon resides but they have over 20K reports of these to catch up on and it's damn near impossible to get all of them. I'm not too worried about them knocking on my door....of course I don't own anything for them to worry about. *wink*

Best thing you can do is simply not register your handguns and do NOT buy anything that needs an FFL check here. You can buy 80% lowers from Ares Armor with cash and then have the rest of the parts shipped in to make your own. The new polymer lowers can be "made" with a Dremel. Otherwise, you can simply buy the jig and rent a drillpress for the aluminum lowers. Lots of ways to get around these authoritarians here.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Ah yes! Thank you. I forgot about the 'round thingy' in the barrel argument.

I know the founders had problems with language so I guess they never foresaw advances in anything mechanical either. Dolts.

I guess this would mean unless we are talking to each other face to face or on parchment ascribed upon with quill and ink, the 1st Amendment does not apply?

Look, I honestly believe most anti-gunners are that way because they want their world to be safer. That is admirable. Believe it on not, pro-gunners want the same thing. A big difference is the pro-gunners do not trust the law making bodies in the US to genuinely look out for the interests of its citizens, pro and anti gun. Don't believe me? See the Patriot Act, NDAA 2008, TTP treaty, etc. It's been a long time and long way from the mandatory automobile safety belt days.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
This is one other reason they got together with the pharmaceutical companies years To get as many americans as they could on antidepressants. So you can be considered mentally unstable.

How on earth can you protect yourselves when the ones who have your guns are after you?

It's fairly obvious there's a plan in the works where they know you will want your guns.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

Good idea, but I think this will be in every state eventually. Better off moving to a new country. Until it infests that option.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   

jimmyx
www.bloomberg.com...

this news report says that he was recently admitted into a mental institution....so all of you alex jones fans don't care if someone has gone into mental institution, comes out, and still allowed to keep guns he had purchased?...how about a guy that went psycho that lived in your neighborhood, and he went into a looney bin...you wouldn't mind if he went home, and had all of his loaded weapons around him?

People seek treatment for various issues all the time.

When I was 13 my alcoholic father punched me in the face and I decided I wasn't going to take it anymore. I kicked his ass 6ways from Sunday and I ended up in a "mental institution" for 3 weeks as a result. I only got out when I lied and said I was sorry. Does that make me crazy? I don't feel it does, but honestly you tell me.

I really think it's just more catchall "paint the whole country guilty of something/anything".

Seeking out mental health treatment does not make anyone crazy, probably the opposite actually. So there needs to be a proper evaluation to declare someone truly unfit to own a firearm. Another gov't employee? I think not, it really needs to be an independent private professional with a verified zero vested interest.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

I'm not so sure about that. If there is anything that will start another civil war in the U.S. it's going to be trying to take guns away from Southerners.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
wow this story is scary if true no way should anyone give up their guns xxxx them .

cover them with oil and rap them well and hide them if they take the guns they take america .

edit on 30/11/13 by geobro because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join