It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever had a Premonitions & Precognitions in Dreams???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Have you ever had a premonition or a weird dream???

I'll share with you a couple weird events of my past....

My mother who is basically a spiritual guru so to speak who sees visions started saying to me "I see money coming". This was in 1997. At the time I was completely broke 22yr old, no car, no job no nothing. So I'd say to her stuff like "what money, there's no money coming". So eventually after she kept saying it I said "what like a few thousand?". She's like "nooooo...big money!". I'm thinking this is weird...

So then just 2 years later I was in college. I was sleeping and I got what was a weird dream. A voice instructed me what to do in terms of a business. So I woke up just completely flabergasted and mesmerized. I started working on it that day. And that turned into a very successful business that I ran for almost 11 years. "and ya she was right, big money". Well lets say a well off living. It's was a bonnified premonition.

Then I had the same thing happen. Well that old business fell apart. Kinda my own fault. I was an idiot and got lazy and it fell to pieces. That was at the end of 2010. So about a year ago I had a business idea I thought up. I had a few hesitations about it but I thought I'd try it anyway. As I'm working on launching this thing I got a dream. In the dream it specifically said "dont' do this". So I work up and basically decided not to bother with it. A few weeks went by. I thought "well that was just a dream" I don't know for sure if it was actually something telling me not to do it. So I started working on it again, thinking "okay well if I get the dream again then I'll know not to do this". And WOW CRAZY, same dream, more intense telling me not to do it. So at that point I knew that was the wrong biz to do and I abandon the idea.

You gotta admit both those scenarios are kinda out there wouldn't you say???

So have you ever had a premonition or a weird dream that related to your real life???

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

Hello Spartacus!

Great thread idea so had to sign in and respond.

Yes, I believe you most surely that your dreams are communicating with you. I have had many similar experiences over the years.

I have an aunt who has schizophrenia. I have witnessed her first hand dreaming things before they happened.

There is no doubt that there is some kind of interplay happening in our minds between our consciousness and dream experiences.

Now how can science explain this? It is a mighty strange phenomenon.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Yeah weirdly enough I totally agree,

I have dreams like this a lot well once in a while anyway....

The reasons for this I cannot say they feel extenral to me from another place as it were, perhaps heaven or other worlds.. who knows but they do occur and lots of people would agree with that, the brain is a mystery isnt it ?

Its a machine, but its a machine of a type we have yet to discover....

Once we know what type of machine the brain is I think we will have a better understanding of premonitions.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   

In the interests of communication and exploration I'll be mores specific.

My aunt always dreams about members of the family dying.

She did this with my grandfather and grandmother. Both times she told me in advance and the events did happen within a matter of days.

When we were younger and under the influence of something I cannot talk about further here on ATS she read off every card in a pack of cards. Me and another lady witnessed that first hand.

When she first got very ill and told me before anyone else (because she knew I was more open minded than the other family members) I saw a strange black figure hanging around the house and that initiated her telling me about all that was haunting her. She was diagnosed later with schizophrenia.

I dreamed of my ex wife leaving me just days before she suddenly did so. I have dreamed of images and the next day they have appeared in front of my eyes; not every day images either that one could put down to coincidence.

It would be so fascinating to gain an understanding of this mysterious side of our consciousness.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

My experience with precognitive dreaming is that the dreams are both very vivid and repetitive. For me, to simply have a visionary dream once or twice is not a big deal, and IMO just my subconscious laying out my fears and/or calculations. However, once I see a pattern I tend to pay more attention.

See signature thread if you like.

Best of luck in your endeavors!

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Dreams are from the unseen, but cannot be interpreted unless by someone who knows how

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I hope my dreams are not premonitions or precongitions, because if they are, at some point I am going to realise that I am the anthropomorphised personification of Death, and start whacking at things with a scythe.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

yes I have.

I've dreamt detailed events that have panned out the next day and been given information about how to deal with future circumstances.

My mum told me I told her I'd had other lives when I was a kid too... I don't reallly remember that tho!

I'm probably just nuts anyway

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

Ya, no doubt. Hmmmm very interesting. What if the aunt started seeing your own death though and letting you know in advance? ahhhhh. See....what's weird about that is that's why I hate anyone who tries to predict the future. Such as: psychics, Witch Doctors, MD's, etc etc. They might tell you something bad's gonna happen and you might be so dumb that you'll believe it.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Beavers

yes I have.

I've dreamt detailed events that have panned out the next day and been given information about how to deal with future circumstances.

My mum told me I told her I'd had other lives when I was a kid too... I don't reallly remember that tho!

I'm probably just nuts anyway

Well if you dream of the power ball winning numbers days before the draw, let me know okay. ha ha

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Yes. I have had dreams about an event before they occurred that were very vivid and disturbing (ongoing for months). When the event finally happened I was panicked beause I thought I had caused it.

I was upset at my younger sibling for her behavior prior to my wedding and during my pregnancy. She had issues going on in her life that I was trying to stay out of and her drama was spilling over into my life. So I cut off contact with her in every way possible.

After my baby was born I was panicked that she would show up at my house when I wasn't home and push her way past my husband to get at our newborn son. She didn't ever attempt that - I was just in protective Mama mode.

I had vivid dreams of her showing up on my doorstep and me shooting her in the head "right between the eyes". I'm not a violent person...and these dreams were very upsetting to me. I might have been upset with my sister but I didn't want to see her die and I certainly wasn't going to harm her. I had no idea where the whole shooting someone dream was coming from.

When my son was a few months old my husband and I took him to a large park. The park wasn't far from where my sister lived. While we were at the park my husband had to step away briefly for a work call. While I was alone with my son in the stroller my thoughts trailed to my sister...after a few moments it was like she was in my head talking to me and we were talking through old childhood issues. In my thoughts I heard her ask me if it would be ok if she were gone and I sarcastically thought that after how she had behaved I certainly wouldn't be upset about it - then I grimaced for even having the thought. Then I also thought that I knew she was in chronic unrelenting pain and if she couldn't take the pain anymore that the world would understand. Then I had a weird feeling of a heavy burden being lifted. It was a very bizzare sensation...but left me feeling almost like I had experienced an adrenaline rush (or a runner's high). I remember laughing and thinking I was losing it. Around that time my husband wrapped up his call so we walked for a bit and then headed home.

That afternoon shortly after we got home I got a call from my Dad. My sister had killed herself earlier that morning. She shot herself in the head.

a reply to: spartacus699

edit on 14-5-2017 by Buvvy because: Typos

edit on 14-5-2017 by Buvvy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
More recently:

Yesterday I remember thinking to myself: What is the worst thing I've ever seen. I remember thinking this is important - you need to have an answer ready for this question.

I told myself the answer is: "When I was sixteen (shortly after I got my driver's license) I accidentally ran over a squirrel. I had squished it's body but it's fluffy tail was still waving back and forth in the air. I went home and cried and cried because I had accidentally killed a fluffy little animal."

This afternoon my son asks me: "Mom - what is the worst thing that you have ever seen?"

Gave me chills down my back that I had my answer ready.

a reply to: spartacus699

edit on 14-5-2017 by Buvvy because: Typos

top topics

join