It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Khufu Cartouche in Great Pyramid 20,000 Years Old?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Well well well!

Quite amazing... although it only appears to be from a couple of random sources we may well have the information we were looking for folks... and the implications are extraordinary....

This proves, (provisionally) that Vyse did indeed forge the Khufu Cartouche as Scott mentioned above and as both he and I suspected..... not only does this confirm the suspicions about Vyse but also blows a hole in the fallacy that Khufu constructed the Great Pyramid from scratch!!!

I for one am pleased that something new has come out from Egypt in such turbulent times.... even if the necessary evidence/samples were taken illegitimately... I am afraid the Egyption peoples own self interest and blind quest for profits has buried many such discoveries in the past... hopefully this is a new dawn people.... a new dawn on the morning of the day of enlightenment...

PA
edit on 3-12-2013 by PerfectAnomoly because: Spelling.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   

weirdguy
reply to post by tsingtao

Dude, the test hasn't been done yet.

Ancient Egyptians didn't use the same style of Glyph for 16,000 years either.
Advancement in culture is expressed in arts and literature, these things evolve over time.
The evolution of Ancient Egyptian art and literature is very well documented too.
Look into the evolution of the English language or any other for that matter and you will see
this is true in all cultures, it is the order of progress.

I believe in an advanced civilization during the last ice age, but this cartouche won't
be anything that amounts to evidence.

You forget that humans have been plundering the evidence for a long time.

People have often taken material from older buildings to build new ones, without worrying for 'antiquity'.

The fascination for history is a new phenomenon that has only come with renaissance in Europe.

Pyramids survived due to unique construction; but even Pyramids have been plundered now. Even this evidence will disappear within few generations.

South Asia had a thriving civilization during the last ice age -- what is called Vedic civilization. It predates Egypt and had a good interaction with Egypt via trade.

Vedic civilization built modest buildings, according to 'Vaastu Shashtra' which specifies parameters for all types of buildings - for households, as well as royal buildings. The Veda's emphasis of living harmoniously with nature led to modest brick structures that Vedics built.

Bricks are easy to re-use, and has been the reason why there is so little evidence of this civilization today. Bricks also degrade much faster than stone.

Vedics burned their dead, so burial mounds are hard to come by.

Their history was preserved in written material, until the Muslims burned their way into South Asia.

edit on 3-12-2013 by GargIndia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

jjsdietfitness
I remember watching something on the history channel years ago about a known archaeologist who himself was a skeptic until he studied the weathering on the Spinx, and figured out it was at least 10K years old. What ever happened to that theory and that archaeologist?

His name is Robert M Schoch, he received a degree in geology and geophysics from Yale in 1983. He initially proposed in 1993 that due to the erosion the sphinx may well be 13,000 years old, I believe he has since readjusted this timeline by around 1,000 years... I have a great respect for this man and Christopher Dunn (despite Schoch becoming a regular on Ancient Aliens). But what would a geologist/geophysicist from Yale know about erosion? Clearly Zahi Hawass and the other egyptologists know better. I hope in years to come the word egyptologist holds as much credibility as the word cryptozoologist (sorry cryptozoologists).

When asked if Schoch's theory had any credence, the response of Hawass was "Of course it is not possible for one reason ā€¦. No single artefact, no single inscription, or pottery, or anything has been found until now, in any place to predate the Egyptian civilization more than 5,000 years ago"

IE: Context refutes geological evidence. That sounds incredibly scientific doesn't it?

Also, since 1993 other geologists have come to similar conclusions as Schoch. Furthermore, egyptologists originally most against Schoch's erosion theory (Mark Lehner) have since decided they're better served suggesting our history of climate is incorrect and the climate remained wet in the region into the early period of the Old Kingdom. Thereby admitting that yes, erosion due to water occurred on the sphinx but the Egyptians still could have built it. Don't worry, this has also been refuted by geological evidence, the mud mastabas 20km away that are indisputably Egyptian show no water erosion whatsoever... but that's not preventing the egyptologists from jumping all over that bandwagon.

Semi off topic:
www.robertschoch.com/ā€Ž

His book Forgotton Civilization, in which he proposes a theory that an advanced ancient society was wiped out by a solar flare is very interesting.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Iā€™m looking for the bit where Creighton admits he misled you all and wasted your time by misattributing the words of reporter Dina Abdel-Alim to Professor Ahmed Saied ā€” words which are in any case no more than a summary of the claims made by Erdmann and co.:

translate.google.co.uk...

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

www.grahamhancock.com...

M.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be prudent to carbon date the builder's marks in the "air shaft"? The marks discovered by the Gantenbrink Project?

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join