It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Khufu Cartouche in Great Pyramid 20,000 Years Old?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

The vandalism itself immediately discredits any legitimacy these STUDENTS might have had to begin with.

Further, they're STUDENTS.

Additionally, we not only have records, as well as a clear line of pyramid building evolution starting with Pharaoh Djoser with his architect Imhotep building the First Step Pyramid which was really just several of the then traditional Mustaba tombs stacked one upon another.

From there, we see Pharaoh Sneferu attempt to build a pyramid at Median which failed, and not to be deterred there was a second attempt that resulted in the Bent Pyramid, and finally, with success he achieved the first proper smooth sided pyramid with what's known as the Red Pyramid.

We know these things.
We have documentation and a clear line of architectural evolution.

This "Mysteries of the Pyramids" stuff claiming them to be older than they are is the domain and product of fantasists with an agenda to push their own fantasy versions of magical myth making toward whatever purpose, or simply willful denial and rejection of well studied material examined over Generations and Generations of scientists who'd have loved to have produced amazing results counter the current findings that would have made their careers, but, all in all continue to support the established paradigm.

10 Facts that Contradict the Pyramid Tomb Theory

Regards,

SC

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Scott Creighton

VALID research or vandalism? Egyptian authorities are in uproar after two German students scraped away some ancient writing to "prove" the Great Pyramids are 20,000 years old...

The two students from Dresden University recently took matters into their own hands: With Egypt's political turmoil distracting security forces, the pair conspired to sample the red paint and smuggle the pigment out of Egypt.

They have since asserted the fragments support arguments that the construction of date of the Pyramids was much older than Khufu's reign. - Source

Curiously this c.20,000 age is supported by my own recent research.

SC

i'm there scott, 20-30k, wouldn't surprise me in the least.

i know/feel that they are not 4500 yo. never did.

i hope this gets some legs.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Scott Creighton
reply to post by HumAnnunaki

Hi HumAnnunaki,

You ask about the c.20,000 date that my latest research points to. This builds upon my research in the thread (below):

Giza Precession Timeline

I am presently working on a Flash preentation of this which I will post up in due course.

Regards,

SC

edit on 30/11/2013 by Scott Creighton because: (no reason given)

Thank you for your reply sir; most gracious indeed!

I respect your work Scott and thank you for not getting trapped inside the proverbial 'box'
as I like you use that box to stand on to see into the future how our past provides todays present
unanswered archeology mistakes.

I have the belief that there was certainly an advanced Atlantean 'type' civilization
who left a coded message in the form of astrology and mathematics to explain
why todays present civilization has lost it's historic memory.

Through my research, I have found what I believe to be absolute evidence of a prior
advanced intelligence and that evidence provides proof it was a human species and not
the proposed Alien theory.. how to go about releasing this information without it being
supressed is what has stopped me from that forthcoming release; that and I need a
professional mathematician to conclude my findings.

Any advice would be most welcome sir

Again, thank you for your time and the link you provided.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Painterz
You can't do C14 dating on a scraping of pigment from a wall.

Ochre paint typically uses gum and honey as a binding agent. Both these materials are carbon based and can be tested through radiocarbon dating.

So unless they state their methology, what test they used to obtain this date, and demonstrate repeatability, I'm inclined to not believe it.

I don't see anywhere they have yet mentioned the dating technique used. They may have used thermo-luminesence technique to date the material.

Regards,

SC
edit on 30/11/2013 by Scott Creighton because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Rosinitiate

I'm sorry but it discredits them? So they obtained 20,000 year pigment from where exactly?

Then the uproar over the vandalism is phooey? Or they damaged the pyramids in a grand hoax? Doesn't seem rational.

1. There is no chain of custody.

2. They claimed to have performed an illegal unsanctioned harmful act which begs question about what other sorts of deceptive and underhanded tactics they may have employed.

3. They CLAIM to have run tests, but, in actuality have they?

4. Even if real tests were run, there are plenty samples from archaeological sites all over the planet that could be taken; ash from a fire pit for example, that could be sent to any reputable lab that would then 'verify' the age of the sample, which could have come from anywhere.
These STUDENTS could then wave such results around, entirely out of context with the actual sample represented, to further whatever agenda they have.

5. Again, no legitimate chain of custody and no proof against contamination.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Painterz

and demonstrate repeatability

Luckily, Egypt won't allow any repeatability...rest assured.

Many truths are suppressed to keep the ongoing paradigm. It happened in ancient times, it's happening now. Simple survival that is.

Whoever thinks that history is an open book to us is childishly naive.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

So if/when they release all information/data and assuming it doesn't fall within the scrutiny of the scientific community its best to just poo poo their findings and not bother to follow up with real and transparent/public testing?

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Rosinitiate
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

So if/when they release all information/data and assuming it doesn't fall within the scrutiny of the scientific community its best to just poo poo their findings and not bother to follow up with real and transparent/public testing?

Rosinitiate,

You raise an important point. Offcially no orthodox testing of the ochre paint of this Khufu cartouche has ever been undertaken. We know it can be tested so we have to ask why hasn't it been tested? Testing this material would certainly help cement the consensus opinion as to the date of the structures. Why don't they do it? (Or have they?)

I think one of the outcomes of this "outrage" will be to pile pressure on orthodox Egyptology to get the tests done. The genie is out the bottle. The world deserves the full facts and nothing less than the truth.

Regards,

SC

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

snoopy11
Hmm,

What research is that ?

Where is the proof of this other Lost Civilisation ?

There were Ancient Egyptians... before that there were just local tribes ....

What culture in the Upper Paleolithic could have built the Pyramids ?

After all a lot of people dont think it was possible for the Egyptians to build them so going back in time
doesn't really help....

yeah, that's the question.

no one knows, right?

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

Rosinitiate

I'm sorry but it discredits them? So they obtained 20,000 year pigment from where exactly?

Then the uproar over the vandalism is phooey? Or they damaged the pyramids in a grand hoax? Doesn't seem rational.

1. There is no chain of custody.

2. They claimed to have performed an illegal unsanctioned harmful act which begs question about what other sorts of deceptive and underhanded tactics they may have employed.

3. They CLAIM to have run tests, but, in actuality have they?

4. Even if real tests were run, there are plenty samples from archaeological sites all over the planet that could be taken; ash from a fire pit for example, that could be sent to any reputable lab that would then 'verify' the age of the sample, which could have come from anywhere.
These STUDENTS could then wave such results around, entirely out of context with the actual sample represented, to further whatever agenda they have.

5. Again, no legitimate chain of custody and no proof against contamination.

wow, so you say they/students, hoax the whole thing?

as to #1 and 5, this is not a criminal investigation.

no court of law, is involved.

you only need very little to date the pigment.

one could just scratch it and take it from under the fingernails.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Rosinitiate

Yes the ancient Egyptians called it Zep Tepi: "The first times" when the world was ruled by the gods.

Hmm,

Well the trouble I have with this is that Zep Tepi is a creation 'myth' that states the universe was created from primordial waters haven't we moved on somewhat from these ancient myths and have better, more data based theories
on how the Universe got started that dont rely on the Ogdoad or Ennead ?

Are you saying the Great Pyramid was built by Gods or something else ?

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

tsingtao

snoopy11
Hmm,

What research is that ?

Where is the proof of this other Lost Civilisation ?

There were Ancient Egyptians... before that there were just local tribes ....

What culture in the Upper Paleolithic could have built the Pyramids ?

After all a lot of people dont think it was possible for the Egyptians to build them so going back in time
doesn't really help....

yeah, that's the question.

no one knows, right?

Yes no one knows for sure who built the Pyramids but since they are in Egypt its a fair assumption to say they were built by 'Egyptians' and insulting to Egyptians when people say 'Pyramids built by Egyptians ? No they were too stupid' so it must have been Gods, Aliens or Atlanteans or take your pick....

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

snoopy11

Rosinitiate

Yes the ancient Egyptians called it Zep Tepi: "The first times" when the world was ruled by the gods.

Hmm,

Well the trouble I have with this is that Zep Tepi is a creation 'myth' that states the universe was created from primordial waters haven't we moved on somewhat from these ancient myths and have better, more data based theories
on how the Universe got started that dont rely on the Ogdoad or Ennead ?

Are you saying the Great Pyramid was built by Gods or something else ?

One mans god is another mans alien.....

I simply believe the pyramids of Giza, Cuzco, Puma Punku, Anghor Wat, etc, etc are far older the currently stated. Likely built by advanced humans rivaling our present day albeit fundamentally different, perhaps even giants. Maybe they were aliens, inner-dimensional or otherwise, either way I don't presume to know. I just know what smells bad and it's not the fishmonger.

Edit to note: you know, if they didn't always hide the truth from the general masses we wouldn't have to speculate so much. Then the idea of aliens flying down and constructing pyramids for giggles, if that is that crazy, wouldn't even be a consideration.
edit on 30-11-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
This would mean that they were constructed before Noahs flood. Seashells have been found at the base of these monuments. It would make sense to build them before some global catastrophe. They would be perfect store rooms for future generations.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Rosinitiate
I simply believe the pyramids of Giza, Cuzco, Puma Punku, Anghor Wat, etc, etc are far older the currently stated. Likely built by advanced humans rivaling our present day albeit fundamentally different, perhaps even giants. Maybe they were aliens, inner-dimensional or otherwise, either way I don't presume to know. I just know what smells bad and it's not the fishmonger.

Excellent questions you provide!

As an ancient archeology armchair affectionado, my belief is
that a human species created these monuments.

Paying attention to detail in said monuments shows
windows, doorways and stairwells to be created for a
species of a humans height and stature.

Doesn't fit description for giants and if we believe descriptions
provided of Aliens - Greys around 4 foot 6 inches or the Reptillian
or Nordic Aliens which are reported to be in access of 7 feet,
again, doorways, windows, stairwells don't equate.

Just my opinion

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Rosinitiate

Yes agreed,

I dont know either, I dont think anyone really does for sure, but when I hear the sound of hooves on the ground I think 'horses' not Zebra's or even worse multidimensional Zebra's from the planet Galaglugalug.

I know humans are capable of building massive things, and therefore all the things you cite were 'probably' built by humans not Gods or Aliens. But of course I cant be sure, not 100% but ...... hooves.... think horses.....

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

snoopy11

Rosinitiate

Yes agreed,

I dont know either, I dont think anyone really does for sure, but when I hear the sound of hooves on the ground I think 'horses' not Zebra's or even worse multidimensional Zebra's from the planet Galaglugalug.

I know humans are capable of building massive things, and therefore all the things you cite were 'probably' built by humans not Gods or Aliens. But of course I cant be sure, not 100% but ...... hooves.... think horses.....

Agreed, which is why I originally stated:

Likely built by advanced humans rivaling our present day albeit fundamentally different

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I mean who could ever compete with that 20,000 year old advanced beings that created this structure. Surely it wasn't just a monument serving no other purpose.....

Why did Davinci even bother painting ultra realistic murals knowing his work could never compete with advance stick figure paintings done by super advanced beings.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

SasquatchHunter

I mean who could ever compete with that 20,000 year old advanced beings that created this structure. Surely it wasn't just a monument serving no other purpose.....

Nice picture -

Do you believe the buildings in the picture you provided will still be standing in 4,500 years
or the equivalent of 20,000 years..?

Do you believe todays technology supersedes the Giza pyra-temple..?

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

SasquatchHunter

Why did Davinci even bother painting ultra realistic murals knowing his work could never compete with advance stick figure paintings done by super advanced beings.

Stick figures? really?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join