It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Woman Refused U.S. Entry Because of Depression

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

This is a huge move to restrict people's movements - especially out of a country - remind you of communist Poland yet, before Lech Welasa and Reagan stopped communism in Europe?

People - especially you "poor - or gov't entitiled" people = tyrant communism is the goal here.

Look how REAL people in Cuba and China and Venezuela live - not just the "media inspired - beyonce- that fat bastard mike - and kanye west - say it is.

I'm a psychiatric nurse in a state institution and I took my yearly HIPPA/confidentiality competency test this evening - and I laughed to myself what a joke it was - with the new completely unsecure obozocare website up and running - at least at times - where undocumented , illegal, navigators are taking down your ssn and personal bank information.
edit on 30-11-2013 by Happy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I think ive posted this before but anyway.

My friend went to the states some years ago now and one of the "security" questions from the customs agent was "what did you go to hospital for when you were in Switzerland?"

My friends face dropped as he answered "snow boarding accident"

Yes they pawed through his medical records to probe him about his identity - no this wasn't an extended search nor any kind of [official] interrogation, just a customs guy in the booth at the airport.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I find this to be extremely disconcerting. For many reasons. One, is HIPPA or the canadian equivalent. I am just going to assume if our government has already accessed private canadian medical records then they have accessed mine and every americans as well.

I took anti-anxiety medicine for two months.. the month before and the month after my daughter died. When will that be used against me I wonder? Will I someday be told that I am being denied something because I might be a danger...? Because I needed something for anxiety when my daughter was ill and her subsequent death... lets face it, I did not deal with that like a psychopath would have! Will that make me a danger?

Second, I did read that it seemed they did not just read her book, but they did actually access records... so any argument about it only being her book is out. That and there are other canadians with the same complaint... I am sure they all did not write books...

that makes this quite scarey...

I can understand why no canadian in the future is going to want to come to the United States, and I fault the United States government for this. Canadians have money, they will go shopping and spend time sight seeing in America, and help to bolster the economy... which we need desperately right now. Yet, we are making it so we will never be able to bolster our economy through actual tourism..

Yet, Mexicans cross the border daily, with no money, no desire to sight see or help the american economy, no medical records checks or psychiatric exams for them to come... and some of them are crazy as bed bugs... but our government doesn't seem to care...

Well I care, and I think we should all start caring... I would much rather see Canadians come as tourists than mexicans come as leeches! Yet, that is what we are hurting, we are hurting our own economy and shooting our self in the foot!

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join