It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Photographed Passing Behind Tree?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Take a look at the pictures. What do you guys think?

www.rense.com...

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I think they are fakes, not based on anything other than feeling though.

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 07:55 AM
link   
-cough- Photoshop -cough-

Obvious fakes.

First clue: That "UFO" is going pretty fast to be all a-blur like that... trailing edge of the blur on the left - toward the sky - meaning it's about to hit the ground REALLY HARD

Second clue: The motion blur is an obvious Photoshop filter on a separate layer of the image file... because of the lighter color halo around the "UFO"

Third clue: Lighter color halo around the trees

Terrible.

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 08:44 AM
link   

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 11:11 PM
link   
These pictures are very old.. I saw them years ago... and yes they have been proven fake.

nice try though..keep em coming.

Chris

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Yeah I thought they looked pretty fake too. I just wanted a second opinion on them.

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Fake I did something like this whislt playing with the photoshop prog, awhile back

using a phamtom fighter for the efect.

[Edited on 25-5-2003 by dragoonrider1999]

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 07:32 PM
link   
(If you are wondering about the subject, I do like to examine pictures to see if they are any good. Its become almost a hobby.)

Alright, to start off, it is diffinately fake. William was right about the position: It would not work even if the direction was going upwards.
Then also look at where the Streak and tree mix. The UFO look is lost on the other side. It no longer looks symetric when you look closely.
Then third of all, anyone could do the same. Just wave your hand in front of a camera (still or motion) and you will get a product like that. You would just have to try a few times to get that more of a UFO look to it.

top topics

join