It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Helicopter Crashes into Glasgow Pub

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

scotsdavy1
reply to post by Ramcheck

Yes,I agree. Think I would have done the same if I was the pilot. Don't fancy any chance of survival landing in the Clyde at night, bad enough if it was during the day ....

Yep, there's very little support on the river. It's not busy like the Thames unfortunately.

It will be a miracle, a good one, if the deaths are limited to the Helicopter. I feel sick for anyone that was out trying to have a good night in Glasgow and ended up being killed.

I remember about '94 / '95 a Police helicopter (much earlier model) crashed into an old folks home next to my High School and the two on-board died obviously, but nobody in the building. Let's hope we have very few casualties.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I heard off ma friends it was flying very low over Bargeddie about 20 mins before the crash and was also seen extremely low over the Govanhill area of Glasgow minutes before it happened. Shame, it`s a good boozer, enjoyed ma roll n sausage early doors there. Thank God the pilot dumped the fuel. Could have been a lot worse.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
wow .. this is very sad ,...
sending a prayer to all involved ...

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I was actually playing drums for a blues band in the Clutha on Sunday.

This is terrible news, just horrible. Must have been very scary, as it's such a small "cosy" wee pub.

The pub has two entrances on the same wall, one leads to the bar and one leads to the area in front of the small stage where the bands play. It looks like the helo impacted above the bar area (left hand side as you look at the front of the pub).

Latest report that I heard on local TV says 3 confirmed dead. More fatalities possible with 32 injured being treated at local hospitals.

G

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Kinetik

No doubt they will use English money to bury the dead as well! What is it with you? Have you no sympathy for the injured and deceased?

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by scotsdavy1

Like I've said before mate; ignorance, arrogance and stupidity know no national bounderies.

reply to post by Kinetik

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Noticed that's your first post and you just joined up today - hopefully it'll be your last post.
edit on Sat Nov 30 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by hotel1

Just as well no one asked for a B52 Cocktail.

sheesh who the hell was at the bar and what the hell cocktail did they ask for?

hope everyone is ok and no loss of life!

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

One confirmed death and more to come according to a spokesman at the scene....32 in hospital at last count

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Kinetik

i know its slightly off track here .. but im disgusted by you .. and to address what you said .. you likely dont even have a clue what youre rambling on about ... go educate yourself on the topic youre giving an opinion on, and then, before sharing the actual factual information you have researched with us, realise it has nothing to do with the context of this thread anyway, so keep it to yourself ...
also get some manners while youre at it ... bolt !!
edit on 30-11-2013 by Segenam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I think its very convenient that this occured on St Andrew's Day, and Alex Salmond first minister of scoland managed to turn up to the scene to give a speech that could have been taken straight from independence day.
Also to put this into context, this happened in the same week that Scotland launched their document for independence.

False Flag?

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Loopdaloop

Oh pleeeease!!!!

*goes away shaking head*

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Loopdaloop

False Flag?

Ding Ding Ding You win!
Amazed it took 3 pages till someone claimed it was a false flag.

Sheesh everything a false flag on ATS. I stubed my toe getting out of bed this morning, must be a flase flag

No it was a tragic accident.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Kinetik

Wrong thread....wrong forum.
Banned from Godlike were you?
Member of EDL?

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Kinetik

You really don't want to engage me in a debate about the 21st Century oppression of England.

who said i did ? ... youre the one came into a tragic thread about a scottish accident, to speak of racism, principles, and your perspective of apparent wrong doings ...

I came in to offer my condolences and send a prayer to the scots who lost loved ones .. just as i would do for englsih, or for any race .. cos i prefer to judge each person on their own merits .. and would never judge a whoile race of people .. since there aare beautiful people and idiots in every race ...

so .. back to you ... based on your own merits .. how your come across .. and what your intent is in this thread .. i think it is you who is the racist here today ....

for the record ... i am even disgusted by glasgow neds, who think they hate english, cos they have been taught to by conditioned hatred, not cos they have a logical understanding of the wrongs commited by many scots, and english, n the past ... cos if they did, they would think like me, let it go, and love the lovely people everywhere who want to receive my love ... english, scot, indian, pakistani, i do not care ...

but well done for keeping the hatred alive ... you make a grand contribution to feeding the racism you pretend to dislike so much .,.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

angelchemuel
reply to post by Loopdaloop

Oh pleeeease!!!!

*goes away shaking head*

You have to admit it is convenient that Alex Salmond turned up and made that speech linking it to St Andrew's day in the same week he set out his roadmap for independence. Salmond has benefited greatly from this.

Its Scotland, its a small 'country', their false flags will be scaled down somewhat.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join