It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the new world order is a state of consciousness

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by introspectionist

I have seen this whole NWO thing coming for decades.
When I said it wasn't old or new...I meant it.
People who knew what was to come warned those of us who didn't.
Now, over the last 30 years, I've watched EVERYTHING that the naysayers said would happen go off like one big checklist to tyranny.
Now along come the youth.
All optimistic and hopeful...thinking they are going to have a flying cars and all sorts of cool toys.
Problem is they haven't had 40-50 years of watching the warning signs take place like clockwork under their belt.
Now, they're trying to tell me there's a new conciousness that I have "no cause to fear"?
I have no idea how you can even attempt to justify something like that.
You didn't hear the warnings first hand 30+ years ago.
You haven't watched it unfold exactly as they said the creeping hand of despotism would.
I know where I stand on this matter and that's all I need to know.
You wish to embrace it?
I will not stop you.
That is, right up until it becomes forced upon me.
Then all bets are off.

-Peace-
edit on 30-11-2013 by Eryiedes because: Sorry Kelly...wasn't at you!

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Eryiedes

Friend! Whoa there partner!

I've seen this coming since I was 6. I've been running around
and telling people to stop lying and stop putting assholes in
charge for 46 years now.

And this one fellows words has not caused .000000000000001%
of the harm of even one churches vicious hateful lies.

So roll back the hyperbole here ok?

I'm going to stop responding to this thread, as this poor fellows
thread has been assassinated by hyperbole.

KPB

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

Deepest appologies.
Wasn't at you.
Fixed now.

-Peace-
edit on 30-11-2013 by Eryiedes because: Correction

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I'm not here to further an agenda. I'm writing these things because they are the ideas I'm having currently and I'm looking for feedback. The ideas have come to me after I've found myself in a place of darkness, hopelessness, depression and evil. I would assume that when you find yourself in such a place it's natural to begin to question if there's a purpose for evil or if it's all doom and gloom. I think parts of this album resonated well with me during some of those moments:

www.youtube.com...

I also had an experience that I think this video portrays the feeling of fairly well:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Good luck on your journey sir.
No one should have to face such things alone.
I like Hicks as well but I think his view on things had more to do with psychadelics and his terminal cancer than a true accessment of reality. It's something he really wanted to believe in at death's door and I don't fault the man for that.
It's a scary place to be.

-Peace-
edit on 30-11-2013 by Eryiedes because: Addition

edit on 30-11-2013 by Eryiedes because: Typo

edit on 30-11-2013 by Eryiedes because: Correction

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I see where you are going.

I've had the thought over the years that we've actually been living in the NWO for a long time now and that it may actually be collapsing in a way at this time (really - I view this period we find ourselves in as the transition between two different ages). I mean... the NWO in my view is a militarized global corptocracy - right? - we have had that for quite some time really - probably made into something even stronger with the world wide web when it was released to the public/private sector. I think people are afraid of something that's already been present for a long time lol - and that just creates more misinformation, general rabble, and more paranoia in the already extremely muddy waters of the interwebs.

It kind of feeds into my view that WW3 - the way people fantasize about it - will NEVER happen. WW3 - probably against the NWO - has been going on in our heads for a while now. It is an information war IMO that is being maliciously hijacked by the "red versus blue" war of politics. In my belief it's like "they" are using the tried and true red versus blue political vitriol to (once again) divide and direct the outcome of it all to THEIR ends instead of humanity as a collective.

Does that make sense?
edit on 30-11-2013 by Floydshayvious because: boop

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

introspectionist
I'm not here to further an agenda. I'm writing these things because they are the ideas I'm having currently and I'm looking for feedback. The ideas have come to me after I've found myself in a place of darkness, hopelessness, depression and evil. I would assume that when you find yourself in such a place it's natural to begin to question if there's a purpose for evil or if it's all doom and gloom. I think parts of this album resonated well with me during some of those moments:

www.youtube.com...

I also had an experience that I think this video portrays the feeling of fairly well:

www.youtube.com...

If you haven't looked up the ATS thread by Hidden hand( of the NWO/PTB ) i recommend reading it.
Some call this the age of Kali-yuga ( selfishness, greed ,arguing, corruption etc) it can help teach you to know what you are by knowing what you are not. If you turn inwards, away from the place of darkness, hopelessness, depression, in stillness you will find your true self. From this post your heart has already told you to question the purpose of suffering, and the cause is separation from your self.
Lessons not learned are repeated.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   

BDBinc

Did you read the old ATS post by Helping Hand regarding the NWO/ TPTB in " the harvest and polarization"?

BDBinc

introspectionist

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

If you haven't looked up the ATS thread by Hidden hand( of the NWO/PTB ) i recommend reading it.
Some call this the age of Kali-yuga ( selfishness, greed ,arguing, corruption etc) it can help teach you to know what you are by knowing what you are not. If you turn inwards, away from the place of darkness, hopelessness, depression, in stillness you will find your true self. From this post your heart has already told you to question the purpose of suffering, and the cause is separation from your self.
Lessons not learned are repeated.

Do you mind posting a link?

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I'm not sure but I think that the diaspora of the Jews, and then the return to Israel, and the establishment of a world government ruled from Israel correlates with a shift in consciousness in the human psyche and that this is happening because it's the end of the age of Pisces. We go from thinking that everything is material, fixed etc. and having fear of conspiracies, the New World Order, Zionists, surveillance, wars and all these things, into the state of consciousness that I talked about and further. It's an enlightenment process and an ascension of dimensions, moving upwards closer to God. As this happens our perception changes into a more multidimensional perception, a perception where "other people" are understood as parts of yourself, from material to nonmaterial, from separation to unity etc. It's a healing process. The shadow part that was necessary for learning has fulfilled its purpose and we're moving back to the light. We're moving from the pyramid to the ball that the man talks about here:

files.kab.tv...

That's why we are God's chosen, we are the Gnostic initiates, we are Jesus, and we are moving closer to becoming the Illuminati, and then becoming one. For me personally I think I can feel this, it's almost as if it's a gravitational pull that's escalating exponentially. We don't have to do much, it just happens. I'm not sure if every human will ascend in this shift of the ages. It's possible. It's also possible that some will be reincarnated and will ascend in a future such shift of ages.
edit on 551231Sun, 01 Dec 2013 09:55:47 -0600201347pAmerica/Chicago2013-12-01T09:55:47-06:0031 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   

introspectionist

files.kab.tv...

That's why we are God's chosen, we are the Gnostic initiates, we are Jesus, and we are moving closer to becoming the Illuminati, and then becoming one. For me personally I think I can feel this, it's almost as if it's a gravitational pull that's escalating exponentially. We don't have to do much, it just happens. I'm not sure if every human will ascend in this shift of the ages. It's possible. It's also possible that some will be reincarnated and will ascend in a future such shift of ages.
edit on 551231Sun, 01 Dec 2013 09:55:47 -0600201347pAmerica/Chicago2013-12-01T09:55:47-06:0031 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

So if you are aware of Gnostic and Kabbalah, I would of thought you would of know of the Zohar, as it further is a explanation on the Kabbalah, The Tree of Life. The light shines brightest at the Top of Tree.

Yea I was gone for a time.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
The past 5 centuries are not merely wanton evil and destruction, but destruction as part of a grander purpose. In this case, to wake up the masses of humanity to spiritual Truth.

In other words, we are all called to overcome evil -- the evil within our lower selves, and the evil within our institutions and societies.

So (the most cynical ask), if the Kali Yuga isn't bad, why do we want it to end?

Well, open-heart surgery isn't bad, either.

But no one wants to endure it for millennia!

We have suffered what there is to suffer. We have experienced the unendurable pain that has forced us to grow. When we have learnt all there is to learn from the pain, we can go on -- with deep relief and gratitude -- to reap the rewards of our struggles, and enjoy our well-earned peace!

Kali Yuga and the Karmic Fast-Track

One thing that happens during the Age of Kali is that the time delay between cause and effect is drastically reduced.

In previous millennia, an action in one lifetime might not create a result until the next.

But today the results are coming so fast, it's like Instant Karma. (Just add action!)

Not only actions are generating immediate results, but thoughts and emotions are too. It's as if the power of your mind and hands has increased a thousand-fold.

(This quick turn-around time is part of why we are seeing so much information on "manifesting your reality" these days. We are fine-tuning our awareness of the process as we can see very quickly what works and what doesn't.)

This Instant Karma has a very valuable consequence...

edit on 2-12-2013 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Someone once said "There is no coming to consciousness without pain". It seems to always be the ones who suffer the most that finds "enlightenment" (how to find peace in every situation).

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

introspectionist
reply to post by symptomoftheuniverse

Well, I can think of three possible scenarios:

1) Other people are empirically real in the form you perceive them. The world you see is the world every human sees. There's just one dimension. There's one objective reality. Everything fits with the materialist world view.

2) You live in your own private universe. Your outer world is either a mirror of yourself, a simulation that God plays for you specifically or your own version of people (which can be a mirror).

3) It's a multidimensional world but other people do exist in the form you perceive them but those who do evil will suffer for it and learn eventually.

In case 1, we're all doomed.

In case 2, the burning of children enlightens you, and no children were harmed during the process. (in the case of people being your version of them children may or may not have been harmed) Your outer world may scare you, but I believe fear is part of the awakening process/the learning/the spiritual evolution.

In case 3, children are harmed. But evil in your outer world still enlightens you. And your outer world is still a manual for you on how to behave and how not to behave.

My hypothesis was that your outer world is just in your own mind. Call it Jungian archetypes if you will. That's why I'm suggesting that horrible things such as wars and torture might be good. Not to do those things, but to have those things occur in your outer world. There is a vital difference. My personal experience is that the world has turned much darker and more Orwellian since my spiritual awakening and that has made me wonder.

This is logic! And I agree that case 2 and case 3 seem possible. However, there is no one who could pass, ascend, graduate to higher levels, and then come back down and commit atrocities as catalysts.

At least not in my logic. For once grounded, over and over again for some, like a puppy having his nose rubbed in the doo doo, in Love, you can't don the other hat.

What I percieve as possible though is a group at the top of our world, tptb, being reinserted by ETs, some neutral and some negatives, the neutrals more like jailors, who operate more in the capacity of mirror.

I perceive this in the way David Bohm discovered the plasmic screen, kind of an organic, digital telivision reality with infinite channels, but a school of sorts, sometimes remedial.

Yet everything is spiritual, this is just a kind of organized bubble within the normal spiritual/astral reality that is more real and tangible than we experience here, more enriched senses, if you will....
edit on 7-12-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I believe we're in the meeting ground between opposition magnetic forces, or vortex's, one a pyramid, scarsity/fascist side, one the inverted pyramid, equality and empowerment of all growing up in love and abundance to all, you get this diamond, crystal diamond type (well kind of like a virus program vault encased in crystal, doesnt escape anywhere). So you have our layers of the universe which is a construction/technology.

So we're in a little box near the bottom of this diamond, but the ones conducting the bad, are on higher levels in the diamond, in bigger boxes, and the mid level ETs/jailers are again in even bigger boxes, but they're tiny compared to the progression/abundance group beyond the diamond.

Some of them may be AI, a program, and the program ends up collecting a following who are distorted.

Some of our elites here may be misguided, thinking they're doing the right thing, and due to intent of heart, they may only need counseling in the end to adjust.

Some may need alot more work, new chances.

I believe while we're in this, even the leaders who are acting as if they were these catalysts, whether or not they were meant to be is another matter, but some act in this role due to some distorted wisdom, with Teams Overhead, and the ultimate clearing out of everyone's distortions.

Though those who seriously harm may have to face various degrees of this themselves, ie they've harmed themselves, so there may be temporal timeouts and hellzones, none the less, believe everyone makes it out the other side, and all the information learnt, from good paths and from those on misguided and dark paths, eventually gets combined for a big download for all people to grow as a group, this level of souls, pushing the whole up.

I believe there is no time, so this already is, and we can be guided from our Whole.

That even those who are erroneously acting as catalysts and conducting horrendous agnedas, also can stop, and start to be guided by their Wholes as well.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Isaiah 8:12

This exact passage reminds me of Milton, Sleeper's ET friend, the mid management group here that seem to be acting in the guise of a giant sting operation to try and poke everyone with sticks over and over again, to see if we fall.

I see this as a steep learning curve all the way up. So that its quite possible our jailors who think they're doing right aren't. But they're still in the diamond between the sides.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

As for the communication between "different people" I think you are pretty much communicating with yourself. You are communicating with yourself right now, as am I. We are one. We just don't understand how it works yet because we're in a low dimension, which means separation or fragmentation, as opposed to unity or wholeness, which is what higher dimension means. The highest dimension is God, which we are all part of. We have just been blinded and forgotten.

As for communication between people in this dimension, while we are here, I think it might be like Bashar says. Other people in your world are not those people, the real them, they are your versions of them. You are alone in your room. Other people are in their own rooms, with their own versions of you, which you don't know about.

While our interactions may be colored by our perceptions of others, they're real as we are. Its a very interactive school, to me very digital almost dream lab, type school. And if we call earth a hotel, shared reality, we still are in semi private rooms, and our realities can change one by one. Some are in hell here, and some in heaven (not speaking of the elites version of greed, more middle class or upper middle class types of heaven). Some have difficult lives, some have easier lives, some have positive attitudes and some less positive. And thought creates.

So there are 7 billion semi rooms in this hotel, but also a shared reality.

Why mix so many different types of souls up here, some who are negative seeming, some perhaps coming in from more violent warrior type domination realms and some from higher levels?

Why use earth as both a prison/remedial school/boot camp and a testing ground from higher places?

Because if you mix good and bad apples together, the good ones rub off on the bad ones (ok we're bending reality a bit with apples in this metaphor, because bad apples rot more and more in the bins). But not in spirit. The good rubs off.

We're to help one another.

We're not all perceptions.

I see it more as a blending between what you're thinking and a shared reality.

And the leaders or world mismanagers are partly off the hook in consequence because some of them view it like you have expressed in your OP, and its about intent of heart. But some have made train wrecks of their lives.

If we stopped using pain tactics ourselves, ie tough love, hang them mentality, and started to send the power of positive thought, force of love, in meditations, in prayers, to the corrupt leadership here, in larger numbers, we could encase them in healing here and now.

In fact think for those being called to a higher ground, this is one of the things they're meant to do.

For the leaders are akin to saying, the prodigal son, though they romanticize their negative roles as catalysts and wolves working for God, they're not, they're being used.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Eryiedes

introspectionist
reply to post by Eryiedes

If you think my ideas are a waste of time, then why did you bother to post?

Because I always oppose individuals trying to foist harmful ideologies upon others under the guise of salvation or enlightenment.
Call it a hobby of mine.

-Peace-

So, using the mind you're born with, to think out of the box, and sharing your thoughts is dangerous to you.....

Hmmmm....

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Ideology is a proven poison to the human condition but if that's what you want then I won't stop you.

-Peace-

<< 1  2  3   >>

join