It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook families just want some privacy.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Not sure if anyone noticed the link I posted to the non-profit of Kaitlin Roig-Debellis. In my opinion, she is certainly a public figure worth paying attention to.

To my knowledge, she was the first person involved in the events that day at the school to be featured on national television.

Within a few months, she very publicly launched her own non-profit.

Of late, you can see her flying cross country as a featured speaker.

I believe she is also still teaching, though I'm not positive about that. At the time that she launched her non-profit last spring, she was reportedly still teaching the same students.

Not really making any judgement one way or the other, but Ms. Roig-Debellis is certainly someone who has captured the spotlight as a result of the events in Sandy Hook and continues to be decidedly less than private.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

PplVSNWO

One year later and still smiling. I just don't get it.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

That's a pretty extreme extrapolation you got there. Once a mass killing is performed, the circumstances surrounding it become public domain. That's always been the deal and it's hardly the same thing as groping peoples' diapers in their wheelchairs randomly looking for bombs. I'll certainly allow that distinction.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Urantia1111
I'll certainly allow that distinction.

As to the other member that said similar, who are you to make any distinction, or rules on this for that matter.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

I'm just explaining what I think is right and just. You don't have to like or respect it or understand it at all.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I can't go against T&C so Will only add this as Being a little odd about The Hero teacher:

Kaitlin M. Roig

That saved 15 children by hide all of Them in a " tiny bathroom ".

It seem she was in "classroom 12" that is the one that would have been the first one too notice Adam. Since She heard all the gun fire and large Windows / glass breake... Startet too hide the kids.

She says in the video;

I pulled the Bookshelf before i closed the door in front of it. so we were Complete barricade it.

their are badguyS out there now?

We are the First classroom. Why isnt He coming here ?

The gunfire was't that LONG. ?

1Q: Is it normal too have tiny bathroom in the classroom, like a room with a smaller room in it( Maybe. I am not sure When thinking back on my time as a kindergarden in dk )

2Q : but how Can a tiny bathroom fit 1 adult and 15 1th grades in it ??

3Q : ( if the 2 map is true with the doors, where the doors are ) why no one of the 1 & 2 maps show any tiny bathrooms on both maps ??

4Q : about the lock. Kinda stupid if a kid ( not on the Day of the shooting ) on a normal Day. Lock the door and the theacher has to get a Key too open the door. If the kid for an example has; breathing problems

Q5: how Can She barricade the door from the inside with the Bookshelf

Q6: how Can She say her classroom is the 1th. When the one map with doors show Its technical a second classroom too NR: 10 ????

From the OS final Report

-Classroom 12
Classroom 12 was located on the north side of the north hallway and was the first classroom east of the front lobby. The classroom door was located 23 feet east of the lobby. The window to the door was covered on the hallway side with dark colored paper that was there from a previous lockdown drill.
- Classroom 10
Classroom 10 was located on the north side of the north hallway and was the second classroom east of the front lobby. The hallway door was approximately 27 feet east of classroom 12. The window was not completely covered, but did have a decoration over part of the inside of the window.
The room measured 27 feet east to west and 30 feet north to south with carpeted floors and painted cinder block walls. There were large windows across the north wall, which provided a view into the front (north) parking lot. Fluorescent ceiling lights turned on automatically when the room was entered. As mentioned previously, there was a restroom in the room and a closet. This closet door had no lock. The door that provided access to classroom 12 was on the center of the west wall. This had a key lock on both sides and the door was unlocked.

edit on 29-11-2013 by kadara_dk because: ADD text from the OS / final Report

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by PplVSNWO

Their privacy plays second fiddle only when they say it does right ?

Why do they need privacy ? So they can coerce some more
kids to lie for 'em.

This kid tells the world straight out while obviously being coerced
and displaying signs of being under preasure to remember what he
was supposed to say. Instead of what actually happened. Which
came out of his mouth anyway.

What do you remember about that day ?

Police and a drill.

There's a whole slew people in america that need to pull their head out.
All I'm sayin
edit on 29-11-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

intrepid
reply to post by PplVSNWO

I'd like to know why anyone feels they have the right to intrude on someone else's life. NO MATTER what they did in the past. Focus on your own life imo. Might be a little need of fixing there.

I'm curious why someone would consider it "intruding on someone else' life" by having a civil conversation online. Unless I'm misinterpreting your point here....

If some conspiracy theorist were to attempt to contact one of these families, (or like that guy who was interviewed on the news, who had the kids at his house during the incident, who said he was being harassed over his story) then yes, that is definitely crossing a line. That's crossing about a dozen of them, and is clearly not cool at all. But simply discussing things that have been published, publicly, in the media?

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Closed for staff review.

**ALL MEMBERS Please read: Sandy Hook** UPDATED 01/21/2013

**Thread Closed**
edit on Sat Nov 30 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join