It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Triangles Are Real. The Designer Of These Craft Is One Of My Best Friends! Questions? Feel Free

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

parad0x122
Never once did the word "telepathy" or "telepathically" occur in the post prior to this.

The fact that this craft is discussed as a technological device implies that it does not use telepathy. The poster is probably referring briefly to the fact that some observers of UFOs, including black triangles, have noticed that the craft seems to respond to their thoughts. This implies that the drone mentioned by the OP is not the same as the commonly observed black triangle, which seems to be controlled by telepathic pilots.
edit on 29-11-2013 by sorgfelt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

They use a mirror type technology to reflect back down to the ground the sky you are looking at above, this is when they are in the locked mode making the machine stealth.
reply to post by paxnatus

I might have just blown this OP off, like so many of you, were it not for the above. This describes very nicely something that I saw around twenty-five years ago, when I was a young mother, living in Colorado Springs, CO. At the time, I had neither read about nor seen any similar depiction on TV or in any movies, and thought I just had a really realistic and odd dream. Just saying.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sorgfelt

If she can talk about the crafts configuration, performance, mode of operation ect...I'm sure the program name should be no problem....after all she said the program WASN'T CLASSIFIED AND THAT THE INFO WAS AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC.

I'm just trying to confirm the OP's claim. But I doubt we'll hear anything else from the OP so I guess it's a moot point.

Hard to see why so many on this thread are so willing to swallow this...very little info has been provided and all of it could be found doing a quick search on "black triangles" on the net. I'm going to reserve my judgment for now till I can confirm the OP's claim. I've heard this song before.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

This implies that the drone mentioned by the OP is not the same as the commonly observed black triangle, which seems to be controlled by telepathic pilots.

Would you have any links to back up this comment? I'm researching
the 'paranormal' aspect of these and other craft.

KPB

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Wow thanks Pax for sharing this tremendous information with us.

Your reputation is a trusted one so just ignore the fearful people who will try to derail the thread.

OK, my question is about the rear end of the craft, can you describe it please including the lights?

Also, have you had the privilege to see one yet? If not let him know you would be open to a private viewing and see if it is possible for him to arrange it.

As you have most probably seen me write in the past on many occasions, I think that the first step in any real disclosure would have to be to disclose what we already have. I say this for several reasons the first being to ease the minds of people who live fear based lives, to allow them some measure of comfort or sense of protection.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Except that even if you don't understand the technology, they make it very clear in every paper it has nothing to do with mirrors.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

You have two radar antennas, one transmits the other receives. One aspect of stealth is that the signal doesn't make it back to the antenna with enough energy to get a signature. A passive system transmits from one antenna, while another antenna (somewhere near by) uses a passive antenna, that doesn't transmit anything.

The signal from the transmitting antenna hits the stealth, and the signal bounces to the passive antenna which can then see the aircraft. Early systems didn't allow targeting or real signal resolution, but I've heard they're working on that and have made some serious advances.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
This thread is currently closed for review.

~Tenth
ATS Super Moderator

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join