It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German policeman arrested in possible 'cannibal' case

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Police in Dresden say they have arrested a 55-year-old police officer on suspicion of murder after the body of another man was found in the Erz mountains in eastern Germany.
They say there are indications that parts of the victim may have been eaten.

German Policeman 'Kills and Eats' Another Man

Police say they believe the men met online on a site that catered for those with an interest in sex with torture and are unsure if this was a preplanned murder and consumption or an accident although they do say ..

Dresden police chief Dieter Kroll told a news conference that the victim "had fantasised about being murdered and eaten since his youth".

So I guess the chances are he achieved his dream , this isn't the first time I've seen this kind of incident reported and it seems to me if you can imagine it people will fantasise about it .

There's nowt as strange as folk .
edit on 11/29/2013 by semperfortis because: Use the EXACT title please

(post by abe froman removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
The Zombie Apocalypse is starting in Europe.......

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
We have to make a law for consensual cannibalism now.

If it was by mutual agreement... well..... hmmmm.... guess its fine then, right?

Weird world we live in... but I guess the wishes of the victim were satisfied in the end so... who am I to judge?

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

Wtf? The policeman is bound to use that as his defence...

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
This is not the first case I have heard of like this and the previous ones also took place in Germany. Does anyone have any thoughts as to why this is um fetish for lack of a better term is more prevalent ( at least according to the media) in Germany?

This should not be an issue of consent since the mental condition of the victim would be in question here.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
If it was the victims choice...well...who am I to say it's wrong? As long as the dude that did the deed only takes the ones that want it.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
There's a movie that had that in it called "Feed". About a serial killer who force feeds women to death, but there's a scene in there where cops bust in, and they find this guy who's missing flesh and stuff, and the guy screams "I JUST WANT TO BE EATEN!"
lol messed up. Thought that was only in horror movies, but guess in today's world everything is real.. In fact they even have a name for it "voraphilia".
edit on 29-11-2013 by SalientSkivvy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Wide-Eyes

Wtf? The policeman is bound to use that as his defence...

I know it's shocking but... that's whats separates rape from consensual sex. That's why also euthanasia should be a legal practice everywhere and the doctor never should be charged for murder.

Of course in this case there's no legal document to prove the victim's will to actually be killed and eaten but if there's a way to prove, by any testimonial that it was in fact the victim's "crazy fetish" well... thats another story because legally "cannibalism" is in fact the "nonconsensual consumption of another human's body matter"...

So... he most likely will be charged of murder before cannibalism. Since you can't get away with "but he wanted me to kill him and eat him" ... well if he wanted him to eat him, he could have eaten a part without actually killing him, consensual "murder" doesnt exist.

EDIT: by the way... that kind of "cannibalism" is legal in the UK for instance as long as it is by mutual agreement and the person thats willing to give his/her flesh doesnt die in the process.
edit on 29-11-2013 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

SalientSkivvy
There's a movie that had that in it called "Feed". About a serial killer who force feeds women to death, but there's a scene in there where cops bust in, and they find this guy who's missing flesh and stuff, and the guy screams "I JUST WANT TO BE EATEN!"
lol messed up. Thought that was only in horror movies, but guess in today's world everything is real.. In fact they even have a name for it "voraphilia".

Vorarephilia mate.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

lol you must have posted that when I was looking it up.
or were you correcting my spelling? :p

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

SalientSkivvy

lol you must have posted that when I was looking it up.
or were you correcting my spelling? :p

haha sorry
(I was correcting the spelling hehe)
edit on 29-11-2013 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

NihilistSanta
This is not the first case I have heard of like this and the previous ones also took place in Germany. Does anyone have any thoughts as to why this is um fetish for lack of a better term is more prevalent in Germany?

Its not uncommon in Eastern Germany. Most East Germans are of the Atheist-Marxist type. So they do not believe in a soul or afterlife, they believe a person IS the body and that eating it would allow you to somehow extend your own life. There have been attempts to legalize "Consensual" Cannibalism.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I think I will just stick with leftover turkey!

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

The difference is that with sex the end result isn't one person losing their life. If that person was mentally ill or depressed then they could be said to not be in no fit state to make that kind of decision. This is why in a civilized culture consensual murder and cannibalism is unlikely to be made legal.

edit on 29-11-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

EDIT: by the way... that kind of "cannibalism" is legal in the UK for instance as long as it is by mutual agreement and the person thats willing to give his/her flesh doesnt die in the process.

Well that is just as crazy as the behavior. So people with extreme mental health issues are allowed to just give their parts out to be eaten instead of receiving help. Clearly they need help, anyone who does not think so needs help!

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

by the way... that kind of "cannibalism" is legal in the UK for instance as long as it is by mutual agreement and the person thats willing to give his/her flesh doesnt die in the process.

Have you got a link to confirm that?

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Hushabye
If it was the victims choice...well...who am I to say it's wrong? As long as the dude that did the deed only takes the ones that want it.

What the hell are comments like this doing here? There is no consentual form of cannabilism, its out and out murder and its a crime of horrendous proportions.

Its not anything that can be blamed on the victim in any way shape or form, its the fault of the reptile cop, and his bloodlust fantasies.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

PhoenixOD

by the way... that kind of "cannibalism" is legal in the UK for instance as long as it is by mutual agreement and the person thats willing to give his/her flesh doesnt die in the process.

Have you got a link to confirm that?

Bull crap and if so, its a crime law, not a law law. Its a crime beyond belief and any signature on it needs prison.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
They have a murder victim and now they're guessing he gave consent?????

No point in speculating, its just murder one. The dead don't speak.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join