It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Royal secret

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by thelonious2

And were they all dressed in white robes and hoods that cover their faces?

Sounds like you visited a Klan rally, not a Masonic Lodge.
edit on 25-1-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
To be honest I doubt The Royal Secret or the 33rd Degree lead to Alchemy.

Even in metaphorical sense not every idea or problem can be put into practice or turned into a solution.
I guess Alchemy is always going to have people on either side of the fence.

I'm not a Mason, and cannot confirm this, it's just an opinion.
But personally I feel the 33rd degree just brings you a little closer to life's bigger(not biggest) secrets.

As for The Royal Secret, I'd rather not give my take on that.
Only because if my theory is correct, I don't want to be the one complete melon who documented it for the whole universe to see.
It does link to "the meaning of life" though.
Hey, if I'm wrong, I'm wrong, I can accept that!

Peace.
edit on 25-1-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
the funny part of thirty and two is it leads to thirty and three...
double recompense...
the secret is die honorably.
fear and doubt are real... conquer and endure to the end.

yay pinocchio

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
All the real sublime secrets have been hidden in plain site for more than two thousand years.

The real genius of the true God who reveals sacred secrets is that one cannot understand them, unless first they have the proper heart condition. God has no need for secret societies to hide his secrets from unworthy persons. And many are unworthy to receive his healthful words of truth, many are unworthy to receive the illumination.

Jesus himself, when revealing certain sacred secrets of truth by means of illustrations not easily understood prayed to his Father, Jehovah:

(Matthew 11:25) “I publicly praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and intellectual ones and have revealed them to babes.

(Matthew 11:27) . . .All things have been delivered to me by my Father, and no one fully knows the Son but the Father, neither does anyone fully know the Father but the Son and anyone to whom the Son is willing to reveal him.

Searching after worldly wisdom and philosophy is futile and leads to no enlightenment. All of its learned teachers, its illuminated ones, and its philosophies are all just a bunch of rubbish and trash in comparison to the truth that is revealed to those whom God chooses to...

(Philippians 3:8) . . .On account of him I have taken the loss of all things and I consider them as a lot of refuse, that I may gain Christ

Those intellectuals of the world may pat themselves on the back and look disdainfully down on the "unlettered" and "ordinary" who have not been illuminated according to what they consider illumination.

But how wrong they are!

(1 Corinthians 1:19-21) . . .For it is written: “I will make the wisdom of the wise [men] perish, and the intelligence of the intellectual [men] I will shove aside.” 20 Where is the wise man? Where the scribe? Where the debater of this system of things? Did not God make the wisdom of the world foolish? 21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through its wisdom did not get to know God, God saw good through the foolishness of what is preached to save those believing.

edit on 27-2-2014 by iSomeone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join