It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Royal secret

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

HanzHenry
Narcissistic behavior by a GROUP!.. thinking some are "worthy" of a secret..

Why not spill the beans to everyone?

this is a group for those TOO WEAK to stand on their own 2 feet..

No different than a bunch of coward thugs who form a street gang,... oh yeah it IS different.

the street gang at least has dudes that aren't physically weak

ROFL @ that. No one has an obligation to share their knowledge, especially as they are responsible for the implications of sharing that knowledge. Knowledge is released as society proves its worthiness.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

RedBeardRay
reply to post by noonebutme

I am a Freemason, and I also view freemasonry as a "gateway" to the deeper truths, and knowledge.

As far as casting the pearls before the swine, amen. Many people seem to have no interest in the deeper mysteries. They seem to be content with mundane things. Things that do not require thinking. They enjoy being told what to believe, who to believe etc. One could shout their "truth" from the rooftops and only a few would pay attention. Sadly many people seem to be ignorant and willfully so.

I am of the opinion that willful ignorance is the greatest sin.

I am of the opinion that freemasonry is just yet another trap set in motion to "cap" and "limit" the more advanced ones from actually realizing the real depths of the shenanigans that is propagating itself as "God".

The only reason people seem to do these things , is because they have been purposefully damaged by other beings, because those other beings know what will happen to them in the end... and they try to harvest all the energy whilst simultaneously keeping there hold on darkness and damage gripped tightly.

Sin is disobedience to your MOST willful and ignorant "God" you ultimately serve, and does NOT affect those of us who know better...

Prepare for freemasonry to be torn to pieces, and exposed as just another layer of sheer delusion.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DerbyGawker

Society is controlled by the same scum laws and frequencies that claim they must "hold back" knowledge from it.

Some great fear is issuing this "control" and breeding contempt= fear LOL.

It is beyond time that the "lawmakers" and "deciders" get a taste of the REALity that they claim to be saving...

...And they will !!

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

ParasuvO
Prepare for freemasonry to be torn to pieces, and exposed as just another layer of sheer delusion.

Ok, wait just a moment..........

Alright, I am prepared. GO nuts.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

ParasuvO
I am of the opinion that freemasonry is just yet another trap set in motion to "cap" and "limit" the more advanced ones from actually realizing the real depths of the shenanigans that is propagating itself as "God".

Well, that shows you haven't the faintest idea what it's all about. It sounds like you're one of the "Hollywood" types who believes Freemasonry hides secrets and hidden truths to the world. It doesn't.

The only reason people seem to do these things , is because they have been purposefully damaged by other beings, because those other beings know what will happen to them in the end... and they try to harvest all the energy whilst simultaneously keeping there hold on darkness and damage gripped tightly.

No one damaged me. No "being" as you put it. I joined it because I like helping people. I enjoy spending time with like minded people who are now lifelong friends. I like that we generate enormous amounts of money for charity all over the world.

Sin is disobedience to your MOST willful and ignorant "God" you ultimately serve, and does NOT affect those of us who know better...

To be honest, I do not believe in a God. I believe in a "higher power" which in my view, is Life and Energy - a universal, river of Life that flows through the universe, impartial, unbiased and something we all come from and belong to and eventually return to. So, trying to quantify Freemasonry with your singular Christian ideals of "sin" is meaningless. It doesn't bother me - i don't believe in religion.

Sure. It could be. But if you actually understood it, was part of it and practiced it - you'd see that.. there's little to be "torn to pieces". It's like tearing Christ's parables to pieces; they are not "Christian" - they are common sense philosophies and beliefs that are not unique to religion. They're more spiritual.

So, i'm not worried about attacks on Freemasonry. There's nothing to hide hence nothing to expose. Those that claim otherwise either don't know it or have a typical conspiratorial mentality that no amount of logic or reason will change.

Good luck with that!

edit on 1-12-2013 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I deleted this post - this thread confuses the subject more than wiki.

edit on 1-12-2013 by oxford because: had it right in my mind before reading this thread and getting confused

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   

LUXUS
What is the "royal art"? The royal art is another name for Alchemy, therefore being in possession of the "royal secret" would make one privy to the secrets of the grand grand arcanum.

If these mystery plays however become mutilated over the passage of time it changes their meaning and it can result in the "secret" behind the play being unrecoverable even by the smartest student.

I don't think smarts are what is necessary, following initial recognition, there comes a familiarity that what you are looking for is contained there in, developing to an almost instinctive response. The more you pursue this, and follow that instinct, the better able you are in seperating the wheat from the chaff, so that no matter how well concealed, or for that matter adulterated a text or symbol is, you can discern it's underlying intent and meaning. Besides many of those changes that you believe obscure the 'secret' are simply updates, or restructures, aimed at bringing the material up to date, or repackaging them to meet the needs of a new environment, as well as adapting to the means of communication and needs of the audience.

I am not a huge fan of Manly P Hall, he's a little long winded and meandering for my taste, as well as a little too much of a Freemason (no offence meant to the guys and gals to whom such delivery works) to suit my receptivity, but his tract the 'Sublime Prince of the Royal Secret' isn't half bad, if somewhat characteristically rambling...

www.sacred-texts.com...

More to my taste though is the mediaeval story of Peredur, son of York. It has pretty much, the same intent and meaning, though to the casual observer, they have nothing in common.

www.sacred-texts.com...

Similarly, in purely symbolic, or visual terms...

www-users.york.ac.uk...

...this too says it all, given the necessary contemplation.

edit on 2-12-2013 by KilgoreTrout because: Added Peredur link

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Yahwehorthehighway
reply to post by CIAGypsy

If it isn't a spiritual submittance to the Lord Most High it is of Satan.

EVERYTHING is created by and exists exactly as it should by the Grace of the Lord Most High...including the 'being' you call Satan.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

network dude

ParasuvO

Ok, wait just a moment..........

Alright, I am prepared. GO nuts.

ROFLMAO....

I have had the crappiest day today....and this one single post just brightened it up considerably....

We need more "candor" like this on the board....

TY, ND.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

I agree but "talent" is something you are given by God, your born with it, you do not acquire it from any teacher though it can be sharpened through practice. Some people have sports talents, others musical, others in art, science, innovation....and of more interest to this discussion some people are born with a "talent" for understanding esoteric, mystical, occult text.

Now mystics understand the nature of talents, where they come from, how they were acquired and they aim their coded tests and mysteries at such persons whilst simultaneously reminding them to keep it sub rosa!

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Your point being? You didn't even argue my point, you just through out a random sentence about creation.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Open question to any/everyone posting here:

It seems that the running theme here is "If you want/seek the secret(s) you can find them." So my question is:
If I truly want to seek out these deeper meanings, teachings, secrets, etc. and I am not a mason or involved in any such groups, where would be the best place to start? I've read through much of Morals and Dogma (as well as other books), and though I do not claim to be any sort of genius, I can tell that what I'm reading is (for lack of a better term) 'coded'. I can tell there are deeper meanings there. Where should one such as myself go, who should I read up on, what books or subjects would someone such as myself begin with?

This is simply a humble request. I seek the truth, as many claim. I want not for just the betterment of myself but for humanity as a whole, and I feel I can contribute. Anyone willing to help, feel free to reply here or in private message. Thanks in advance.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kingcaii

This is what was given to me...and the link to the post in which the (former) ATS member, gave it to me...

The Dark Mountain

"There have been so many great souls. The Gods have blessed us with so many great voices that have given us words of wisdom and love. I have often been puzzled why with so much wisdom available, humanity still seems so lost.

So, as I often do, I asked "Why?" I asked the Gods why it is that even with such an abundance of direction we so often lose our way. In answer, I was given a dream.

In the dream, I was looking at a mountain at night. Covered in darkness, except that there were small points of light here, there and everywhere. All of these lights, from the bottom to the top were moving.

Then I "Knew" why we get so lost. Like being on a mountain at night, it is pointless to call out explicit directions to someone moving below you. You cannot see where they are, nor do you know where on the mountain they began. You cannot see their path, nor even the steps that they should take to move up towards you.

At best, you could call out to them how YOU got to the place you are. But if they followed your directions explicitly, and were not in the right place, exactly where you were when you took those steps, those directions could send them plummeting off a cliff. Or onto a ledge where they might be stuck.

The only thing left then, is to SHINE. Shine as brightly as you can, while moving towards the summit on your own, following the light of those ahead of you. Those below can then use YOUR light as a beacon as they pick their own way along the treacherous pathway. Each of us has to find our own handholds, and place our own feet. If we fall, we must find within our Self the determination to begin the journey again. But the lights moving above can give us the sense of the possible. They can give us a direction to move in, something to move towards. But that is all anyone can be, a light in the darkness. No one can tell you in detail where to place your hands, your feet, nor give you the strength to climb.

So climb. Look to the bright lights ahead of you, but look knowing the path is yours and yours alone. Dont shout to those below with too much detail, their path is also theirs and theirs alone. Just shine. "

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Thank you. I'm reading through that thread now. I feel as though I can understand/absorb 'The Dark Mountain' --although this is helping me understand *how* to proceed, it's not necessarily pointing me in the direction of what to read in pursuit of the truth/secrets/etc.

As an aside: Did illusionsaregrander give reason for his quitting ATS? I find that sort of thing odd, as well as telling-- since it's easy to simply not return to a forum/website rather than to willfully remove yourself/account from the site.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I believe she was banned.

I had read hundreds of books before IAG told me of the Dark Mountain, and hundreds since. I could not possibly pin point one, or a place for you to start. And, in many cases, as things opened up for me, esoterically, I had to re-read some of the books that I had read before the Dark Mountain because I realised that there were things in there that I had not previously appreciated.

If you require direction then the best thing is probably to join a fraternity such as the Freemasons. Alternatively, ask questions. I did. Added to that, don't be afraid of looking stupid, or asking silly questions. Look around you, there are those lights shining everywhere, marking the ascent...engage them in conversation...give a little, take a little. All I can say, is that there are no short cuts, and you will find what you are looking for, if you persist, and you have already begun. As the Dark Mountains says, your path is unique and further more much depends on where you have already been...so, if in doubt, get to know yourself.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I didn't know you could simply "join the freemasons." In my experience (I've been around several masons when I was in the Army), they have to recruit you. From what I saw, at first it appeared almost at-random whom they chose (a few of these soldiers were not the brightest bulbs in the box), but later I came to believe that sometimes it was based on someone's family name. Not quite sure they'd have me, in any event. I have been on this search since I was in high school (more than 15 years ago) and other than internally (I mean in a sense of my mental state) I haven't made much outward progress. I've been a member here (though I rarely post/comment) for years, and have had interest in such topics as this site addresses for as long as I could read.

Sorry to refer to illusionsaregrander as a male, I hadn't caught on that she was a female. Any insight as to why she'd be banned? From what I saw of her posts, there were no signs that she was deviant nor a 'rule-breaker' as far as the forums are concerned.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   

To join the masons all you have to do is ask. We do not recruit. (we are not supposed to recruit) Once you ask a mason to help you join, the rest should follow along nicely. You have to be a good man, have a belief in a higher power, and not be a felon or criminal.

Freemasonry will not give you all the secrets you desire. It will only help to shape you into someone who can find those answers and understand them. There are other groups you could join, but based on what you have said thus far, you sound like a good candidate for masonry.

Good luck. (and trust what KT has to say. She is a good cookie.)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

I was a former member of the Brothers of the rosy cross, to be honest I had already read all the things they were teaching years before I joined them so did not find it of much use. I think you will find the same if you Join the masons only that they are even less esoteric minded then the Rosicrucians.

The alchemists advice is first understand what it is you seek, if you don't know for what you seek you cant hope to recognise it when you find it. They talk about chicks in a nest opening their mouths wide in hope of receiving something but not knowing what it will be or what they seek.

So first sit down and write what it is YOU seek and then you can more properly make a plan to find it, that is the first step.

I must add that the alchemists believe in predestiny and "talent" given by God, they are not of the belief that all will succeed but a good man is often helped along the way.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

HanzHenry
Narcissistic behavior by a GROUP!.. thinking some are "worthy" of a secret..

Why not spill the beans to everyone?

this is a group for those TOO WEAK to stand on their own 2 feet..

No different than a bunch of coward thugs who form a street gang,... oh yeah it IS different.

the street gang at least has dudes that aren't physically weak

The Masons have the symbols of these things in their rituals, but very few of them, if any, understand them. The Masons don't really have any secrets any more. They've all been exposed, and they are all relatively boring. If you want enlightenment, you're not going to find it in Freemasonry.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Yahwehorthehighway

Your point being? You didn't even argue my point, you just through out a random sentence about creation.

Okay, let me put the bumpers up for those who can't follow....

For the sake and ease of this discussion, we can agree that there is a GOD who is the creator and designer of all things, both manifest and unmanifest, correct???

So, that means God has created all things, including you, me, the being you call Satan, the angels, demons, thoughts, dreams, destinies.....even things you can't possibly conceive of in your mortal mind.

People of speak of God's "divine plan." What is the 'divine plan' to you? Why do you think there is both 'Good' and 'Evil'? Why do you think God allows 'bad' things to happen to 'good' people???

What I am saying to you is that what you call 'Evil' exists because it has a purpose in God's divine plan. Even Cain...and Judas....had a purpose in God's plan. So there is NOTHING...including 'evil' that is un-Godly. We GROW spiritually because we are tested by evil. If evil did not exist in all its various forms, there would be no 'good.' There would be nothing by which to measure our growth.

So do not pass judgement on things you do not know and understand just because YOU do not see the value and do not think it fits into your neatly, lined box of religious dogma.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join