It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nov 21 prediction

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I was in Kentucky, the whole night I dreamt of a nuclear attack, it wouldn't go away and haunted me throughout the night.

in my dream the numbers 11/21/2004 appeared in my head.

And it was directed at Detroit Michigan.

Something probably won't happen, but I feel the need to post this since I've never encountered such blantant numbers and events.

We'll see what happens...

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 07:32 AM
link   
lets pray it does not

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Have you ever had a premonition dream come true?

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I'm praying with ya (in my own way of course).

I might draw your attention to this thread, a very good post. See my simplified analyses and see if you can get why I reference this link to your prediction.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   
TrueLies, I have a question for you... Have you been keeping up on the news and Treads here on ATS related to all of the news regarding the threat that has been made towards the US with Nuclear weapons?
If so, this may have a impact on your Dreams, however myself, I put a great deal of truth in our Dreams. Allot of mine have come to pass.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies

in my dream the numbers 11/21/2004 appeared in my head.

We'll see what happens...

?Is There NO Way, What-so-ever???
??That these #'s 11 & 21 could be about BLACK JACK?

you know, with all the 2004 world poker championships on TV,
in big cities, maybe there's a synapse overload and the fuzzy
info diverges into nuclear bombs on a meaningful date???

I, myself hesitate to pronounce all the symbologies that course thru
my brain....probably because so many have not yet unfolded after
so many years...then my own 'over-write analysis' and putting a
'priority' classification on these (fluctuations in consciousness)

* well here's a dilemma, i can't wish your right in your prognostication *

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Dont you know that if your not from Kentucky and you spend the night here you're only supposed to dream about 3 things? Basketball, Horse Racing and Burbon!
Sorry about you nitemares. I hope they dont come to fruit.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Did you see anything else? Any events leading up to it? Was it a Bomb or just an explosion? Anything? My daughter lives near Detroit and although I don't believe that things actually occur on dates that are given, I am a little freaked out by this one. It's a little too close for comfort. Can you describe what you saw? In detail? Please?

Thanks

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jessemole
TrueLies, I have a question for you... Have you been keeping up on the news and Treads here on ATS related to all of the news regarding the threat that has been made towards the US with Nuclear weapons?
If so, this may have a impact on your Dreams, however myself, I put a great deal of truth in our Dreams. Allot of mine have come to pass.

I have been away for the past week. I went to florida for 5 days and just got back yesterday so I haven't had the chance to read the nuke stuff....I see where your coming from though... I do have dreams about things that happened in the day or whatever I came across things, but this was just something that popped into my head.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by blend56
Did you see anything else? Any events leading up to it? Was it a Bomb or just an explosion? Anything? My daughter lives near Detroit and although I don't believe that things actually occur on dates that are given, I am a little freaked out by this one. It's a little too close for comfort. Can you describe what you saw? In detail? Please?

Thanks

saw a blast saw the energy winds, saw people had a bit of time to get into a fallout shelter, people needed to have about 17 inches of thickness so that the gamma rays and radio active materials wouldn't affect them and their cells.

The more north you went like charlevoix mich the safer you would be.
And you had to stay in a fallout shelter or your own 17 inch bunker for 12 days.

something about 30 too but I don't remember that could replace the 12 day number not sure... oh yes, and stay away from windows...

images consisted for fire, worried people, energy winds, travel, gas stations, water and bridges... thats pretty much it I think...

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azeari of the Radiant Eye
Have you ever had a premonition dream come true?

I have.... I have dreams I don't remember about future events until they happen and I get a sense of familiarity (deja vu) and then I stop in my tracks because it scares me and I don't know whats going to happen next...

I think I had a dream about the wtc attacks before... Because I remember sitting there watching and my eyes started to water as I sat there thinking about the sense of familiarity... (did I know this was going to happen?) Its scary. and thats the question... did I know... im not psychic inclined... but I get premonitions that I don't remember until they are happening.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Detroit has a very large Muslim population.
Part of Detroit is called 'Little Saudi'.
I read a few years ago that Homeland
Security considers Detroit to be the 'hub'
of terrorist activity here in America.

If something went off in Detroit, I'd think
it would be something the terrorists had,
but that it went off early and that Detroit
wasn't the intended target. Too many
Muslims in Detroit for them to target their
own backyard.

BTW - Sorta' on this subject (Detroit). I saw
a show on TV that told about when the world
almost had nuclear war. It was in the mid-80's.
The Russian missile detection system went off
and it told the Russian soldiers who were monitoring
it that America had launched a first strike and that,
according to their rules, they were supposed to launch
all their nukes. Well, THANK GOD ... there was a soldier
in charge that day who was a replacement for a man
who was out sick. The replacement said that everything
on his boards didn't make sence. America wouldn't
issue a first strike. He refused to follow orders to launch
a massive nuclear strike against us.

The fellow was right. Of course America hadn't launched.
This replacement soldier saved the entire world because
of his fast common-sense thinking in a two minute span.
He is now unemployed living in a tiny apartment in Moscow.

But at the interview I was listening to where the nukes were
aimed at. He listed a few obvious cities ... D.C., NYC, L.A. ...
and DETROIT. I wondered about that. But he had Detroit
listed off as the fourth city or so. I had no idea that Detroit
would be listed so highly on a Russian nuke hit list. Must be
the steal manufacturing that goes on there or something.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   
That's odd though. The 21st lands on a Sunday.

I see the terrorist hitting on a Monday, Tuesday for sure.

More then likely a Tuesday and not because of the WTC attacks.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger
Dont you know that if your not from Kentucky and you spend the night here you're only supposed to dream about 3 things? Basketball, Horse Racing and Burbon!
Sorry about you nitemares. I hope they dont come to fruit.

To be more specific: The Louisville Cardinals, the Kentucky Derby and Woodford Reserve. I know that's pretty much all I dream about and I live in Louisville!

I don't hold much stock in prophetic dreams but if this disturbed you as much as you indicate I hope you are very very wrong.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Detroit has a very large Muslim population.
Part of Detroit is called 'Little Saudi'.
I read a few years ago that Homeland
Security considers Detroit to be the 'hub'
of terrorist activity here in America.

If something went off in Detroit, I'd think
it would be something the terrorists had,
but that it went off early and that Detroit
wasn't the intended target. Too many
Muslims in Detroit for them to target their
own backyard.

I remember being in windsor along the riverfront, and their were 4 muslim men taking pictures of the detroit skyline and pointing at the gm world headquarters...

It struck me as odd because I thought why are they eyeing the headquarters, where are their wives and family, and whats the significannce in taking pictures???

So I waited till they went to their car and wrote their plate number down and called the rcmp... I don't know what happened to them, but a few months later there were a few cells that were arrested... you never know what could happen, just keep your eyes peeled...

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Guess we only have to wait a few days to find out.

Nice detailed prediction nontheless.

I have also read many of these nuke predictions and if AQ does hit the US with suitcase nukes then that will be the official start of World War 3 i would think.

I have found a good prediction that i will post.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Something you might want to take note of. I did a quick search and received this:
www.freep.com...

How would a nuclear attack on Detroit affect you?
November 17, 2002
Blast Mapper www.pbs.org/wgbh/amex/bomb/sfeature/mapablast.html

We've been hearing a lot these days about weapons of mass destruction and the threat of nuclear bombs.

Blast Mapper is a Web site that shows you how great a threat a nuclear bomb would be were it to drop in your city.

Enter an address and then select the size of a weapon (a smaller 1-megaton bomb or huge 25-megaton device) and the way it is detonated (on the surface or in the atmosphere).

Blast Mapper will bring up a map centered on the address you entered. It will show how large a radius of damage there would be and where the fallout would be most dangerous.

The site, developed to supplement the highly acclaimed PBS television program "Race for the Superbomb," was aimed at teachers as an educational tool. But its chilling message reaches far beyond the classroom.

In addition to the interactive damage mapping, there are streaming videos of actual nuclear explosions and an online panic quiz, circulated at the height of the Cold War in the early 1950s, that was intended to help readers from becoming victims of panic.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Another stamped and dated prophesy i hope doesnt come true.

I had a similar one where the sun had just set and these horrific flashes of light engulfed everything. Dont know the location, or time or date.:shk:
It was very vivid and happened as i was started to fall asleep. I almost went thru the roof!

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
It is strange about your vision.

I believe that there will be a nuclear weapon that goes off right after sunset. It will be headed for Isreal and Jerusalem. It will make the sky light like it is day. It states that in the bible actually. It starts at Zachariah Chapter 12 Verse 3 and the part at Chapter 14 Verse 4 is pretty interesting as far as partaining to a nuclear effect on a human body.

I say it is very interesting and alote of people have been having visions of some kind of nuclear event. Even if it happens by accident, which it could, we are all in for a rude awakening.

Anyway, what you saw is a warning sign I believe.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Well, not that I'm any expert on the subject, but I've had a few premonition dreams in the past. I dreamt about Sept 11th about 10 years before the fact, and my fiance for several years before we met. However, the thing about predictive dreams is that they are generally too vague and symbolic to be able to tell that they were prophetic until after the fact.

For instance, in my dream about 9/11, the 4 planes were 4 skeletal ducks in the sky that filled me with dread, and all the birds in the world were perched on surfaces, crowded together, and unable to fly away. One bird tried to fly away and it was frozen in the air, where it began to decay. That's a really simplified version of the dream, but for example sake, gives the neccesary info. The dream was 10 years before the event, I don't know if it was to the day, or not, though I did have it in the fall. It was such a horrible and traumatic dream that I didn't sleep for 3 days afterward, and it remained in my memory, as vivid as the night I had it, ever since. Once 9/11 hit, I knew what the dream had meant... but there would have been no way to predict it ahead of time.

That's usually how prophetic dreams go. So, had you dreamt about something like a really bright scary mushroom growing out of a giant car, that was visible from a grocery store having a sale on Turkey, I'd be more worried than a detailed dream about a nuclear attack.

As for the reply about Detriot being the Muslim capital of the US... "Little Saudi"... I think it only fair to mention that Saudi Arabia is still a friend of the U.S., and findings have apparently proven they had no involvement in 9/11. Additionally, every Muslim I've ever personally met has been quite tolerant of every other person and religion. A-holes are A-holes, regardless of race, creed, or gender. And I hope everyone is keeping this in mind, because the last thing we want to do is alienate the other 99% of Muslims that aren't Al Qaeda.

That said, if a nuke, or nuke parts were to be smuggled in through Canada, Detroit would certainly be close enough. However, I'd think it much more likely that it would go to somewhere much more rural and less watched, before being driven to a larger city (like Detroit).

And as for a terrorist group not wanting to detonate their device on innocents of a similar religion, Pheh! That hasn't stopped terrorists in the last 30 years.

Regardless, I'm more inclined to go with the guy who said it was in regards to blackjack... probably something like the person who gets 2nd place will have lost 1st place in some stunningly bad turn of luck, and they will come from Detroit, at the 2004 Blackjack tournament, or something like that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join