It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cia crisis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Hi people...
Can anyone tell me what is going on with CIA? Is there any danger for the integrity of the US and the world stabillity? What is the crisis' background? Why the new chief is not welcomed by the spies?

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 07:36 AM
link   
there has been a long time decay inthe CIA upper echelon ranks. Many have played into the politics of thier positions. Others have fought hard to deflect blame for short falls in intel.

Porter Goss... is seen as a republican snitch to those in power.
The guys in the field aren't overly worried as of yet though.

a big hopeful is that he isn't goin' blendnbend the raw data to support presidential policies.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   
The Intel community should be above the political fray that goes on inside the beltway, unfortunately that has not happened at the CIA. When things get leaked to the press in an attempt to take down the president, then you can expect that someone will do something about it. the CIA needed new blood anyway, It's a new world and they needed fresh Idea's at the top as well as the bottom.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Both the CIA and the state department have become entrenched bureaucracies that hold their own departmental fiefdoms in higher regard than the safety of the American public. Bush has long recognized this and has finally decided to clean house. Good for him.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   
This is the first time to see so a direct confrontation between white house and CIA. I mean CIA didn't project any resistance to the willing of the white house ever. And this is a matter of ethics in CIA... So why now? Does the president has good intentions indeed? I mean to renew CIA. I just think his gathering power around him...

top topics

join