It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100+ Orb Armada over my house in Taylors Hill.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by hazchem

Thank you to those that have the common sense to see truth in what I had to share. You made this post truly worth it.

And I want to thank those that used common sense and actually proved this was anything other than a legit video.

Good job.

You see when you bring a video that is very questionable such as this the members here will do their best to find the truth which in this case they did.

Sorry, but sometimes the truth hurts.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
The purpose was to add contrast to make the edges of the luminous objects stand out for better analysis. Fool.
edit on 29-11-2013 by hazchem because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by hazchem

Thank you to those that have the common sense to see truth in what I had to share. You made this post truly worth it.

And I want to thank those that used common sense and actually proved this was anything other than a legit video.

Good job.

You see when you bring a video that is very questionable such as this the members here will do their best to find the truth which in this case they did.

Sorry, but sometimes the truth hurts.

You know what hurts, the fact that NOBODY has provided any definitive information on how the video was faked. Smart enough to know it's fake but not smart enough to tell us HOW it was faked. Good work!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
My work here on this post is done, I don't argue with imbeciles. For those that enjoyed it and appreciated it, great. For those that can't see past their own noses, bad luck for them. You know, its not really a shame that you don't agree with my particular work... the shame is that you build barriers in your own logic that automatically makes you reject things of this nature. Not to worry... some people are happier living in their tiny little worlds, afraid of the unknown. Good luck to them.

Looking forward to future discussions...

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by hazchem

The purpose was to add contrast to make the edges of the luminous objects stand out for better analysis. Fool.

Well I see a nerve was touched.

And the name calling isn't helping your case in any way.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   

hazchem
the fact that NOBODY has provided any definitive information on how the video was faked.

Easy, photograph birds and insects, then remove the clouds and make it look like it was shot at night to hide the fact that you are filming birds and insects!

You seem a bit upset people did not fall for your hoax video.
edit on 29-11-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by hazchem

My work here on this post is done, I don't argue with imbeciles. For those that enjoyed it and appreciated it, great. For those that can't see past their own noses, bad luck for them. You know, its not really a shame that you don't agree with my particular work... the shame is that you build barriers in your own logic that automatically makes you reject things of this nature. Not to worry... some people are happier living in their tiny little worlds, afraid of the unknown. Good luck to them.

Why because other members don't agree that your video is of some kind of armada as you want to say they are.

You do realize that this isn't the first time someone has posted a video such as yours claiming to be an armada of orbs, just be glad it wasn't said you did this with after effects.

And some people are happy trying to spam their youtube videos here for views, which is what looks like the thing your doing.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
After just page 1 of this thread it seems it's all a hoax.

So just a message to the OP.

Thank you for making a mockery of the UFO Phenomenon yet again, it's seems you're on a quest to make every person who has witnessed something extraordinary to become a laughing stock, what comes around, goes around, I hope justice will be served cold for you.
edit on 29-11-2013 by skyblueworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by hazchem

You've admitted to creating deceptive youtube video titles for the purpose of inviting views and you're posting said videos to a site dedicated to a serious examination of the UFO phenomenon.

That's spamming.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Thread closed for staff review

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

hazchem
Smart enough to know it's fake but not smart enough to tell us HOW it was faked.

You claimed that these objects are "white orbs", however, the IR camera makes things look almost like they're filmed in the inverse like your other videos show:

These "objects" are more than likely a dark or black color in reality. You know, like most insects and birds. You then took it one step further and blackened the background to make the "objects" appear brighter, and give the impression that the video was taken at night, and that these "orbs" are lit up.

You didn't mention in the video description on YouTube, or in the OP of this thread that you were using an IR camera or filter. A lie of omission is still a lie.

You also mentioned you couldn't see them with the naked eye, so you must not have seen the plane in the image above with the naked eye either? The "objects" in your video very clearly kept buzzing close enough to the camera to become enlarged and blurred. There's no way you couldn't see them.

And then on top of all that, you sensationalized the title to "get more views".

hoax:

1. An act intended to deceive or trick.
2. Something that has been established or accepted by fraudulent means.

You admitted to editing the video to darken the background, but it was the exact opposite of what the "objects" and sky would've really looked like at the time of day you recorded at. You then left out the fact that you used an IR camera or filter.

Those acts alone were intended to trick or deceive others into thinking this was a nighttime video with lighted "orbs".

Then there's the sensational title "for views" and the claim you couldn't see the objects.

The video itself may not be fake, but the way it was edited, sensationalized, and presented makes it a HOAX by definition. And it appears the consensus here agrees.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join