It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astrologers welcome!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   

onequestion
reply to post by crowdedskies

Im a little surprised because so far everything you said has been pretty spot on crowded, especially about my family, and the hidden enemies thing rings true as well.

About 50% of what I said still hold. See the 39 points in my earlier post.

What I will do is look at where I said : "revision required". The revision may give more precision.

In any case, we will be able to work backwards and verify your time of birth by receiving your feedback. I will start tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Ok.

Second line.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

I am continuing with the chart interpretation. I have to place an image of the revised chart in every post (revised for daylight saving time). This is to avoid confusion with the Chart in the OP.

The first area that I would like to re-visit is that of partnership/relationships (7th House). My original interpretation (based on the chart in the OP) was that you were cautious and fearful of tying yourself down. That was due to Capricorn on the cusp. Now (after DST adjustment) it is Sagitarius that is on the 7th house cusp and Neptune is now positioned in the 7th instead of 6th.

The picture is very different now. With Neptune in the 7th , there is disillusionment in partnership matters. It also seems that you are not quite sure what it is that you seek in a partnership. There is some elusiveness. You idealise relationships and consequently get disappointed.

The partner or potential partners can sometimes be deceptive – not quite what they seem to be. There is also the possibility of loss arsing from partnerships. Not necessarily loss of money; more of a negative impact on reputation and status in society.

Your own assertion is often undermined by partners. Please note that this can happen in both business and romantic partnership. In addition your mental processes and reasoning can sometimes get clouded by partners.

The 7th House is also the house of open enemies. They operate in deceptive ways. If you want to understand more about Neptune in the 7th House, you can google it. What has changed from the earlier interpretation is that it is not your work colleagues that are the deceptive ones ; it is the partners

The idealisation of close relationships may sometime result in your seeking more that there is. You have high expectations - not realising that it is the hidden part of you that you seek in a partner.

Finally I have to mention that wherever you find Neptune there is always some kind of disappearing act or escape.

I have only considered the negative aspect of Neptune that is causing trouble in the 7th. However, it is not all that bad. Powerful unfathomable Pluto works in harmony with boundless Neptune in your birth chart and gives the opportunity for a most profound union that can transcend all limits.

edit on 27-1-2014 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Hey thanks Crowded for continuing your work in this thread i really appreciate it.

So i have profoundly experienced what your talking about here with Neptune and partnerships. From i understand from your post is that this may be or have been or could be the case that there is a light at the end of the tunnel and that light is that there is massive potential for a uniquely positive partnership that could transcend the boundaries of the previous mistakes?

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   

onequestion

Hey thanks Crowded for continuing your work in this thread i really appreciate it.

So i have profoundly experienced what your talking about here with Neptune and partnerships. From i understand from your post is that this may be or have been or could be the case that there is a light at the end of the tunnel and that light is that there is massive potential for a uniquely positive partnership that could transcend the boundaries of the previous mistakes?

Yes. That is correct. The energies of Pluto and Neptune can be explored in the area of partnership. Risky stuff but the rewards make it worth it.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I can see that through past experiences. Very much so as a matter of fact.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Thank you for the warm-welcome. Ahhh... I believe I HAVE MASTERED ASTROLOGY, Digging deep even into the Degree of each sign!! Hope to see more

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join