It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astrologers welcome!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by crowdedskies

Oh wow. whats some of the content? Im very interested in hearing this...

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

onequestion

Oh wow. whats some of the content? Im very interested in hearing this...

It is meant to be an instruction book for shaping your environment but draws on astrological and qaballistic concepts.

BTW I have just changed my avatar and uploaded another of my paintings. I should tell you that I too have Mars in Cancer and this is where the art comes in.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

ooooooooo... so thats the artist in me? i have a hyper sense of a creativity.... its really active. You experience this as well?

i really enjoy your painting so far btw. the one you have now is very interesting

edit on 3-1-2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

onequestion

ooooooooo... so thats the artist in me? i have a hyper sense of a creativity.... its really active. You experience this as well?

i really enjoy your painting so far btw. the one you have now is very interesting

edit on 3-1-2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

The story behind this lighthouse painting is that there is a man who lives in the lighthouse. Every weekend, his girlfriend comes to stay with him. The boat is her taxi.

Two years ago I stopped looking at things when painting. Now I paint only what is in my mind and it really feels like I can create anything I want. As you have Mars in Cancer too, you should push beyond your limit. You will find that there is no limit. Every painting will be better than the previous one. This is a special Mars in Cancer ability.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   

My painting is boxing. Its also what im focusing on for a career right nw. How does that work with my chart?

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

onequestion

My painting is boxing. Its also what im focusing on for a career right nw. How does that work with my chart?

Do you mean you paint boxing scenes ?

I will look at it tomorrow. It is now past 3 am here . No work tomorrow

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Boxing, the sport. Im a fighter.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Boxing, the sport. Im a fighter.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   

onequestion

Back again. I just need to clarify what you mean. I know from what you told midnightstar that your are a boxer but you mention above "my painting is boxing". That made me wonder if you have artwork connected with that sport.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   

It's very artistic. There is a hugely creative element to the sport then what the lamen can see. plus I'm a lefty. It's very chess like. I use setups and defensive strategy to overcome my oppenant. I break them down by making them miss and I use setup combinations targeted to break down their offense. The. I carefully pik my counters and slowly pick up my offensive attack once I diminish their confidence.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

onequestion

It's very artistic. There is a hugely creative element to the sport then what the lamen can see. plus I'm a lefty. It's very chess like. I use setups and defensive strategy to overcome my oppenant. I break them down by making them miss and I use setup combinations targeted to break down their offense. The. I carefully pik my counters and slowly pick up my offensive attack once I diminish their confidence.

That's interesting. I was just showing a friend how to play chess. I did not know that you could plan an attack in a fight. It is extraordinary that you can apply strategy. I have a little experience with kung fu and karate but never used strategy.

Therefore you are saying that boxing is you art.

I will get back to you on the work situation in your chart.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Oh yes for sure. Only the best really plan their route of attack. I site Bernard Hopkins and Floyd Mayweather as prime examples. However there is still a brutal aspect left to the sport.

I cant wait to hear from you!

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Both Midnightstars and myself made brief mentions of the strongly-positioned Pluto in your natal chart . However, we did not elaborate much.

You can dismiss the views of astronomers (who are not astrologers) when they relegated Pluto from planet status to dwarf planet status in August 2006. They did it by having a vote on the matter. If only they knew what they were dealing with – but then they are scientists living in a box.

I have the highest respect for Pluto as it is the one I would be looking for if I wanted to establish the real strength of a person.

That planet represents the true dark side of a person. Only those that have a powerful and non-afflicted Pluto can explore that part of them. I hinted to you that you are able to dive deep and come back up refreshed and regenerated. I also mentioned earlier that you are capable of re-inventing yourself easily.

For the average person, Pluto’s position indicates where there will be power struggles, secrets and fear. In your case , power struggles, secrets and fears are replaced by a sense of inner strength. You feel invincible and as a result have little or no fear.

You are prime candidate for exploring the world of mystery , even the darkest. If you imagine an adept summoning beings such as angels or demons you realise that this is only possible because they have no fear . More importantly they have no fear of what lies in the darkest part of their own psyche. Those with Sun in scorpio are naturally inclined to explore the mysteries. Although you do not have Sun in Scorpio , you have the equivalent and more. You have Pluto in the 4th House, trine the Sun , trine Mars and sextile Neptune.

Now, that I have mentioned the fearless side of you,I can comment on your question regarding career fighting.

The sign of Aries is in the 10th house of career. It is “intercepted” . Intercepted sign means that the sign of Aries falls within the house and not on the cusp. It is Pisces that falls on the 10th house cusp. As a result both signs (Pisces and Aries ) share the career house. The intercepted sign (in your case Aries) is clouded by Pisces on the cusp. Pisces causes lack of clarity and focus in your career and block Aries from expressing itself freely. This means that there is uncertainty and confusion about career but if you look under the clouds it is all systems go.

With Mars in Cancer , you need to imagine a warrior that moves like a crab. Imagine trying to catch a small crab on the beach. Not only does it run in zig zag but it also seems to be running forward , backwards and sideways all at the same time.

Now with Neptune’s influence on the 10th (because of Pisces on cusp) and its position in the 6th House there will always be times that you feel you are sacrificing yourself and your body through your career. That is what Neptune does. It requires that you redeem yourself somewhere in life. In your case it career and health.

I do not want to make this too lengthy. Therefore , to recap and put into perspective :-

1)The fighting career is not accidental. It accords with the chart
2)You should continue using your unique ability to explore the dark mysteries.
3)Look out for other people’s money and inheritance coming in your way. I mentioned that earlier
4)Keep fit and occupied with the fighting but nothing stops you from doing other business at the same time.

I have not looked at the planetary transits and progressions. Transits and progressions trigger situations which are already shown in the birth chart. They can give a degree of timing.

edit on 4-1-2014 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2014 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

For the average person, Pluto’s position indicates where there will be power struggles, secrets and fear. In your case , power struggles, secrets and fears are replaced by a sense of inner strength. You feel invincible and as a result have little or no fear.

Wow, i agree. I do things that people look at me and go WTF? Like how i move around nomadically and somehow manage to survive.

You are prime candidate for exploring the world of mystery , even the darkest. If you imagine an adept summoning beings such as angels or demons you realise that this is only possible because they have no fear .

I am interested in the occult and other mystery schools.

The sign of Aries is in the 10th house of career. It is “intercepted” . Intercepted sign means that the sign of Aries falls within the house and not on the cusp.

So if i can get aries through pisces what your saying is i will have a stronger aries and be more successful with fighting?

3)Look out for other people’s money and inheritance coming in your way. I mentioned that earlier

I wish. I would love to go to college.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   

onequestion

The sign of Aries is in the 10th house of career. It is “intercepted” . Intercepted sign means that the sign of Aries falls within the house and not on the cusp.

So if i can get aries through pisces what your saying is i will have a stronger aries and be more successful with fighting?

I wish. I would love to go to college.

With regards to getting Aries through Pisces, yes. You cannot push Pisces out of the way but can use it to your advantage. For example, a fighter who walks into ring looking fragile and yet wins the match. The 10th House is about recognition. Both yourself and society may not fully appreciate your potential.

With regards to inheritance and other people's money generally , I think you need to convert wish into expectation.

The chart that I generated using computer software looks like the chart in the OP, except it has more details. I prefer to manually draw up a chart. It involves a lot of mathematics and the use of logarithm tables. I intend to do that and I will post it. It will give me more assurance.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Someone recently died in my life who I was really close too. I don't think there is an inheritance m. She was really the only person close to me so I'm wondering why your so confident about it.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   

onequestion
Someone recently died in my life who I was really close too. I don't think there is an inheritance m. She was really the only person close to me so I'm wondering why your so confident about it.

In Astrology *Other people's money" that comes to you translate as one of the following:-

-Inheritance
-Lottery win
-financial windfall
-Money deriving from partnership
-Joint finances
etc

I could use the term "other people's money" but I felt the term inheritance was appropriate. One can also inherit from living people (i.e. when a business is passed to somebody for free because the owner is too old or bored with it). So there are many possibilities.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I could use the term "other people's money" but I felt the term inheritance was appropriate. One can also inherit from living people (i.e. when a business is passed to somebody for free because the owner is too old or bored with it). So there are many possibilities.

Sounds cool. I would love to have an inheritance of some sort. lol

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I've never done a podcast and I don't think I'm really interested in doing one. Also my schedule is so hectic. I've got more on my plate than I can handle.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I apologize for taking this long to get back to you, but I've been so busy I just don't have enough hours in the day.

Glad to see that CrowededSkies has been keeping you occupied.

Happy New Year to both of you.

Just wanted you to know I have not forgotten you.

Later.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join