It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astrologers welcome!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Now to begin really discussing your traditional CCW 1st House in S Gemini, 1st Decan:

The 1st decan of Gemini is under Gemini, ruled by Mercury. In other words, it’s Gemini doubled. It contains both your Asc & Sun.

The Asc is in the 2nd Duad under Cancer, ruled by the Moon.
I found this interesting because this Asc/Moon connection is further underlined by an Asc quindecile (24°) Moon.

All of your planets & luminaries in Gemini lie within this 24 degrees between the Asc & Moon. This quindecile is a minor benefic which ensures that your Asc is touched by lunar qualities.

Understand that even though your Moon is in the 1st House and definitely influences it, it does not conjunct your Asc. Not only would this help modify your Gemini appearance with perhaps a more rounded face and “liquid” eyes, but strengthens the good lunar qualities of memory, common sense, and intuition.

The Sun is accidentally exalted in the 1st House anyway, but because it’s placed in the 3rd Duad under Leo (ruled by the Sun), this solar power is further emphasized. Not only is your Sun conjunct the Asc. but it’s parallel to it (same declination). This is a very powerful Sun. A strong Ego is not entirely bad. It can be useful in making your way in this world, as long as you remember not to step on other people.

This might be difficult for you since both your Sun & Asc are challenged with oppositions to Neptune and contra parallels to Uranus and your Sun is conjunct Mars.

I would suggest that you read up on Sun & Asc opposition Neptune. It’s an important aspect with many possible ramifications. It’s not without hope though, for in your case it’s an “easy” opposition, which means there is a planetary “angel” intervening in the opposition: Pluto.

Pluto is exactly sextile Neptune (this is a long term aspect that affects many people). What personalizes it for you is that both your Asc & Sun are trined to Pluto.

Sun & Asc opposition Neptune are really treacherous aspects, not only clouding your perception of yourself, but other people, as in significant others (Neptune in the 7th House of Marriage, Partnerships, and Open Enemies).

A prominent Neptune increases interest in the mystical, and makes the native idealistic dreamers and/or escapists. It diffuses concentration and weakens the will. Natives can easily indulge in self-destructive fantasies. Stay away from drugs and alcohol.

The following paragraph is one of the best descriptions of the Sun opposition Neptune:

“…a childhood that didn't help the natives direct or define their lives. Perhaps the early family life was lacking in supervision or clearly defined rules.

A father figure may have been absent or distant and ineffective. Many people with these aspects have a glorified image of their fathers. Whether the image is very positive or very negative (or if it swings between these extremes), the image is not very clear or rational.

Whatever the case may be, these people struggle with defining who they are. They might gravitate towards the "wrong people", or get in with the "wrong crowd" in an attempt to define who they are. They might be susceptible to being taken advantage of by others, especially by men or authority figures.

They can be easily led astray by peculiar desires or self-destructive habits. In order to add a greater-than-ordinary dimension of experience to their lives that helps them to feel special and important, they might be attracted to Neptune-ruled behaviors, such as secret affairs, drugs, or other escapist behaviors.

In some way, these people feel a strong urge to glamorize their role in the world. In extreme cases, the natives are completely deluded.

However, in most cases, there is simply some confusion about the past (such as remembering childhood experiences in ways that are far removed from reality), and a tendency to daydream about being someone more "important" than they assume they are. They may struggle with early conditioning that made them feel tossed aside or neglected in some way, and certainly not directed and supported.”

Sun & Asc trined Pluto offers help from the worst of this aspect. Pluto increases will power, energy, the ability to concentrate, to regenerate, and to transform dross into gold. It also bolsters intuition and an interest in the occult (not that you need this – an interest in the occult is all over your chart).

Since both your Mercury & Saturn are powerful, they also give protection from the worst manifestations of these aspects, but you need to be aware of these weaknesses.

I should add that the Sun & Asc contra parallels to Uranus also add to your relationship problems. Coincidentally, your Uranus is exactly conjoined to your West Point (an alternate Descendant or 7th House cusp). Divorce probable. The contra parallel to Uranus just adds to the willfulness & irritability of the native, making you very independent in relationships. Your way or the highway. Gemini produces non-conformists anyway, but this increases the likelihood of an unconventional personality.

Looking at the lunar mansions (Nakshatra in Sanskrit) for the Moon, Asc and Sun are invaluable in getting a bead on the direction of the soul.

Both your Asc and Sun are in Mrigashira (“evenly divided between the constellations of Taurus & Gemini, consisting of the three faint stars near the . of Orion”). It marks the “beginning of the search” for a spiritual warrior. It’s a god-like mansion, the primary motive of the native is spiritual liberation (moksha). A “gentle, peaceful, sensitive, and perceptive nature is usually present” – do you ever need that. Not that you aren’t sensitive & perceptive (hypersensitive in fact and mentally acute), but you definitely need gentle & peaceful.

Look up Mrigashira online and the Hindu mythic affair of Soma & Jupiter’s wife, Tara associated with this nakshatra.

Oddly enough, this nakshatra is considered to be linked to the ancient civilization of Lemuria, but nothing more on that is said. Make of it what you will.

Later.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by midnightstars

A strong Ego is not entirely bad. It can be useful in making your way in this world, as long as you remember not to step on other people.

Agree. I have a strong ego, but i need it sometimes.

This might be difficult for you since both your Sun & Asc are challenged with oppositions to Neptune and contra parallels to Uranus and your Sun is conjunct Mars.

I am a professional fighter so this makes sense as does the previous quote. However good or bad i have no idea.

would suggest that you read up on Sun & Asc opposition Neptune. It’s an important aspect with many possible ramifications. It’s not without hope though, for in your case it’s an “easy” opposition, which means there is a planetary “angel” intervening in the opposition: Pluto.

I read up on it abit and its spot on. Can you help me with some details about the Pluto opposition?

A prominent Neptune increases interest in the mystical, and makes the native idealistic dreamers and/or escapists. It diffuses concentration and weakens the will. Natives can easily indulge in self-destructive fantasies. Stay away from drugs and alcohol.

Spot on again.

A father figure may have been absent or distant and ineffective. Many people with these aspects have a glorified image of their fathers. Whether the image is very positive or very negative (or if it swings between these extremes), the image is not very clear or rational.

Spot on. Thank god for my grandmother, thats all i have to say, you can probably see the rest.

Whatever the case may be, these people struggle with defining who they are. They might gravitate towards the "wrong people", or get in with the "wrong crowd" in an attempt to define who they are. They might be susceptible to being taken advantage of by others, especially by men or authority figures.

Spot on. I have a lot of problems with seeing peoples true intentions.

Wow, good read. This is deeply insightful please, i beg you to continue!!

Look up Mrigashira online and the Hindu mythic affair of Soma & Jupiter’s wife, Tara associated with this nakshatra.

Having trouble finding this.
edit on 15-12-2013 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Perhaps it might be the right time to speak about relatonships; in particular partnerships. The 7th House indicates the quality of the partner (business or romantic). It also deals with affairs which relate to partnerships.

As you know I use the wertern system (Tropical) and therefore the cusp of your 7th House is Capricorn. You will see the sign of capricorn on the cusp of the 7th House in the chart you provided in the opening post. There are no planets in the 7th House for you. Midnightstars uses the Sidereal system which puts two planets in the 7th but there are no planets in the 7th under the tropical system.

My interpretation , as far as partnership matters are concerned, is as follows :-

1)There is a general fear of entering into relationships. Therefore you may try and avoid being tied to someone.

2)When you do choose a partner you go for what is safe; somebody who is solvent and financially stable.

3)You end up finding that your choice of partner leads to getting someone who is quite sober and serious and there may be a lack of passion in the relationship.

4)If you do live conjugally or marry, there are some problems with joint finances; not too serious but money and resources may get wasted in social excesses by one of the parties.

5)Partner could be older .

6)Partner likely to be ambitious and power-oriented.

Am I on the right track ? If so I will elaborate.

edit on 15-12-2013 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by crowdedskies

For example someone born with an unafflicted Jupiter in the second house is likely to be successful with money. Someone with Saturn there will experience the opposite effect and is likely to be financially burdened throughout life.

What am i?

When we look at the affairs of the 6th House in a chart, we look to see which planets and signs are affecting that area. When I said in an earlier post that you had a “leaky” aura , this was based on Neptune occupying that house.

What do you mean by leaky aura?

That would indicate something unsual or pioneering going on with the affairs of that house. Could mean unusual work or a need to be unconventional at work or work connected to IT (Uranus is associated with computers and technology) It could mean an unsual pet. Do you keep a python at home or some other unusual pet ?

Nope to the pets, but i do unusual work, and i like working with computers.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

1)There is a general fear of entering into relationships. Therefore you may try and avoid being tied to someone.

Agreed. I have had bad experiences in relationships across the board.

2)When you do choose a partner you go for what is safe; somebody who is solvent and financially stable.

!00%.

3)You end up finding that your choice of partner leads to getting someone who is quite sober and serious and there may be a lack of passion in the relationship.

Im not exactly sure about this one.

4)If you do live conjugally or marry, there are some problems with joint finances; not too serious but money and resources may get wasted in social excesses by one of the parties.

100%.

5)Partner could be older .

6)Partner likely to be ambitious and power-oriented.

Currently no partner.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

What am i?

You are neither. They were just examples to illustrate. In your case there are no planets in the second house of money

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Missed that somehow.

Oh nice. So would that mean that its up to me to define that area of my chart?

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

What do you mean by leaky aura?

Your vitality leaks. Although you may be healthy , your energy often seeps out. If you understand what an aura is , you will know that it is that energy field around you.

In you case , you have double trouble. Moon in the first and in cancer makes you very sensitive and able to pick up vibes as I mentioned already. But to add to this, Neptune causes your vitality to seep out and opens you up to influence from other people's aura. People can feed on you and you will particularly feel that with work colleagues or those who are at your service or whom you serve.

Neptune rules the process of evaporation and escape and having Neptune in the house representing you body will cause mysterious and inexplicable bodily conditions.

On the positive side you are a gifted healer. Because you aura is so neptunian (evaporating) you can direct good vibes into people. In addition, having the moon in the 1st house and in cancer makes you a caring person who will help and protect others.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Wow. That is dead on.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

onequestion

Missed that somehow.

Oh nice. So would that mean that its up to me to define that area of my chart?

If there is no planet in a house, it means that the affairs of that house are not an issue. Therefore you should not expect problems to arise and the position is neutral.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

You may have noticed, I was experiencing IT problems doing quotes. I have now fixed this.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

midnightstars: “…would suggest that you read up on Sun & Asc opposition Neptune. It’s an important aspect with many possible ramifications. It’s not without hope though, for in your case it’s an “easy” opposition, which means there is a planetary “angel” intervening in the opposition: Pluto.”

Onequestion: “… Can you help me with some details about the Pluto opposition?”

There is no Pluto opposition.

The Neptune opposition involves your Asc, Sun, Ceres, and Mars (I haven’t gotten to your Ceres & Mars opposition Neptune yet, it’s in the 2nd decan of your 1st House).

An opposition is 180° -- that means the opposing planets are 180° apart or on opposite ends of the zodiac. It’s a major challenging or malefic aspect.

A trine is 120° -- it’s a major good or benefic aspect.
A sextile is 60° -- it’s also a major benefic aspect.

An “easy” opposition is when the two opposing planets are aspected by a third planet, one forming a trine in one direction and a sextile in the other direction.

Your Asc, Sun, and Mars are clustered together in your 1st House Gemini, they are ALL opposed to Neptune in your 7th House.

But they are ALL also trined to Pluto in your 5th House. Pluto in turn is sextiled to Neptune.

This makes the opposition to Neptune less harmful or an “easy” opposition.

A key to the resolution of the Neptune oppositions is contained in the trines to Pluto.

As I said before, an afflicted Neptune diffuses concentration and weakens the will.

The trines to Pluto, counter this by increasing will power, the ability to concentrate and to upgrade or transform negative qualities.

Pluto has the alchemical power to turn lead or dross into gold. It’s an inner spiritual power.

Am I making myself clear?

Midnightstars: “Look up Mrigashira online and the Hindu mythic affair of Soma & Jupiter’s wife, Tara associated with this nakshatra.”

Onequestion: “Having trouble finding this (Mrigashira).”

“The Hindu myth connected with Mrigashira involves the Moon god, Soma. Soma represents the divine nectar that flows from the fruit of performing yagyas (Vedic & Tantric fire rituals) and pujas (Vedic & Tantric rituals).

This story reveals a shadow side of Soma and his attraction to Jupiter’s wife, Tara. Soma seduced Tara and carried her off.
This caused a tremendous uproar that forced the Hindu gods to intervene.

Soma was persuaded to return Tara to Jupiter. However, there was a slight problem. Tara was pregnant with Soma’s child.
The child was named Bhudha (the Sanskrit name for Mercury).
In the Vedas it is written, ‘out of the Moon, the mind was born.’

That is the analytical mind of Mercury is created out of the perceptual mind of the Moon.

The myth ends with a a renewal within the family. Even when Jupiter (Wisdom) found out who the real father of Mercury was, the child was so charming that Jupiter agreed to parent him.

This nakshatra reveals, that following turmoil, a new relationship is created to reflect the beginning of a new life between Jupiter and Tara after the birth of Mercury.”

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Your 1st House, S Gemini, 2nd Decan:

The 2nd decan is under Libra (ruled by Venus).
Ceres is in the 5th Duad ruled by Libra, giving this position a double Libra/Venus influence.

Normally, I don’t use the asteroids except in Synastry. But in this case, the placement is significant and worth exploring.
You should be able to find all kinds of info online about Ceres (Roman) or Demeter (Greek).

Ceres, “The Great Mother,” was once a major goddess in the ancient world. Ceres gave mankind grain & agriculture.
In the Eleusinian Mysteries, the rites opened with a re-enactment of the rape of her daughter, Proserpine (Roman) or Persephone (Greek) by Pluto (Roman) or. Hades (Greek), god-king of the Underworld. The myth is a “great transformation mystery – the cycle of birth, death, and renewal.”

Coincidentally, your asteroid Ceres is trined by Pluto.
I’m assuming you know the myth. But just in case you don’t remember, here’s the short version:

Ceres, Mother Nature, made sure that all the vegetation grew. Without abundant vegetation, nothing could live – not animals, not man.

Her beautiful, young daughter, Proserpine, caught the eye of Pluto, god of the Underworld. He carried her away into his Underworld.

Ceres was grief-stricken. She no longer made sure the vegetation grew – animals & men were dying. The gods became concerned. If all of mankind died, no one would be left to worship them.

Jupiter (Roman) or Zeus (Greek) ordered Mercury (Hermes) to descend into the Underworld and command Pluto to release Proserpine.

When Proserpine was released, Ceres was overjoyed and suddenly the whole world bloomed again with vegetative life.

Pluto had tricked Proserpine into eating some pomegranate seeds before he released her from the Underworld, thereby forcing her to return to him.

So at the end of the summer, after the harvest, Proserpine had to return to the Underworld. Then every plant began to die or go to sleep until spring, when Proserpine could be reunited again with her mother, Ceres, above ground

In Astrology, Ceres is seen as another significator of the mother, and the “psychological experiences of attachment, separation, loss, death and renewal.”.

“The need to transform their attachments to people they love and the objects or ideas they value can become a major life lesson.”

There may be the “loss of one’s parents through death, rejection, abandonment, or illness.”

Because your Ceres is trined by Pluto, I believe you have the strength to face these issues.

Ceres in S Gemini indicates that you receive nurturance thru learning and by being listened to.

A fallen Jupiter indicates you did not have access to the best education. But Ceres conjoined with the Sun & Mars and parallel to Mercury here indicates a sharp mind teeming with ideas.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Mars in the 1st House suffers Kujadosha (Mars affliction) which means that marital happiness is harmed. In India, where marriages are often arranged with the help of an astrologer, you would be paired with a woman who is also Kujadosha.
Unfortunately, a person who is Kujadosha is not attracted to another person who is also Kujadosha.

There are a number of factors in your chart that would harm your relationships. I will go into that more fully when I discuss your Venus.

This doesn’t mean that you’re doomed to bad relationships, but you need to be aware of these things so you can counter them.

Your Mars in the 2nd Decan of S Gemini (Libra/Venus) is actually in Detriment in that decan, but this is counterbalanced by the fact that your Mars is in the 6th Duad under Scorpio which is ruled by Mars & Pluto, giving your Mars a double Mars influence.

Mars here gives enormous vitality to Mercury (Intellect) by conjunction & parallel, Sun (basic consciousness, the “I” ), & Asc (physical form). I’ve talked about your “feistiness” before.

Mars is opposed to Neptune (3°)

Here’s an excellent description of this aspect:

“Mars is your will, your desire, your urge to survive… Mars forcefully pushes others out of the way, fights for what he wants, points out differences, shouts bawdy comments and has the courage to chase after those things that attract him.

…Neptune is on another plane altogether, gently showing compassion, reminding us of our interconnections, uses imagination, meditates and goes with the flow. Neptune refines and spiritualizes everything it touches – and sometimes confuses the hell out of it. Neptune dreams of a better world and longs to live the ideal.

So when Mars and Neptune are in opposition some interesting things come into play. Mars/Neptune aspects generally are connected to the archetype of the spiritual warrior as well as the inspired artist. At its highest manifestation, this aspect shows someone who has the courage to live their dreams, fights for those who are victims of society…

The native may find it difficult to know what he wants. Fueled with a powerful imagination, he may chase after the impossible or alternatively find himself unable to take action due to the fears and fantasies strongly played out in his imagination. It is hard to pinpoint what action to take when doubts cloud the real picture.

There can be a tendency to lose oneself in drink, drugs or general escapist behaviors that mask the real reasons why he cannot find the courage to move forwards.

Has a very vivid dream life.

Others may find it difficult to understand you. Mars opposite Neptune can manifest as outright deception. The ability to deceive the self however can be a greater danger. This aspect can attract those who have questionable intentions.

It is important to pinpoint true desires and aspire to a higher vision of what is possible. Someone with this aspect may feel that going after what he really wants is an impossible dream and become apathetic in the face of perceived competition. He may become a drifter or charlatan, or always look for the easy way out. He may play martyr or victim. At its worst, the native may give up on life altogether.

Mars fires up the sexual fantasies and he’s an active hunter in the pursuit of his goddess.

Unrequited love may be an issue, whether with the girl who is already spoken for or by imagining a wonderful relationship with a glamorous film or pop star.

Tantric sex may be a way to achieve the spiritual connection so desired in an intimate relationship.

Or the native could choose to surrender his desire nature altogether and live a celibate life for a higher cause.

Dance, poetry and music are just three of the ways excess energy can be channelled. Anger especially needs to be dealt with or danced off otherwise it can turn inwards and poison the system. Learning to assert oneself gently can be a major life lesson.

It’s important to find your true desires. You have a powerful imagination. By identifying what you truly want, you have an almost magical ability to make it happen. Focus your desires. It is important to stay aware of when your imagination runs away with you. Don’t let unfounded fears keep you from your goals. Finding a worthy cause may inspire you into action.

Mars opposite Neptune is a complex aspect in the natal chart but has the potential to accomplish goals based on high ideals and can act as a catalyst for transcendent experiences.”

Mars trined to Pluto (3°)

Very resourceful and usually quite persistent when pursuing a goal. You are capable of applying tremendous effort to anything you attempt.You employ strategy when you are going after something. May have a commanding aura. You have an artistic flair and appreciate the colorful, unique, or strange. Increases self-confidence & decisiveness. Committed , determined, and passionate.

Mars exact Biquintile to Saturn

This helps channel the fiery energy of Mars into constructive work. There may be talent for mechanical work or anything that requires working with the hands.

“You work well on creative projects, especially if solitude or focused concentration and dedication are required. You can be a good craftsman or craftswoman, writer, gardener, or worker in any other creative activity.”

Mars sesquiquadrate to Jupiter:

Biting off more than you can chew. May be combative in defending his beliefs. Excitable and competitive. Jumping a. without considering the consequences can be costly.

Jupiter is not only squared to Saturn, but parallel to Saturn, intensifying its malevolence. Difficult relationship with the father. Father marred. may have been violent and/or cruel.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I'm going to be out-of-pocket for the next two days. The holidays are always hectic.

Later.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I was going to talk about the opposition of Mars and Neptune in your chart but Midnightstars made a good job of it. I totally agree with the spiritual warrior interpretation as well as the rest of what was said. In both Tropical astrology and Sidereal astrology, this opposition exist in your birthchart.

I want to talk about the fluidity in your chart. Everything points to this. No matter how I look at your chart, the same theme is recurring.

-Jupiter in the 8th gives your life meaning whenever you "merge" with others - whether it be their values , physical bodies or their money. Jupiter shows where you find God. For you it is where you can lose yourself and be reborn. Sex comes under the 8th house too and so does regenaration and transformation.

-Neptune opposite Mars drowns your energy and drives it into the spiritual realm.

-Moon in cancer reinforces the ebbs and flows in your personality, making you much of a reflective person

-The powerful Pluto sits unchallenged in the 4th House giving you the ability to dive deep and resurface completly transformed. You are able to easily reinvent yourself

I could go on.

Transformation is the key to your life. Only thing which appears to be lacking a bit is direction and focus in your life. Also lacking is your sense of identity. Therefore fix those two areas and the world will be at your feet. Establish what you want and you will get it. If you do not know what you want you will not get anything.

Your mindset is very good. You already know that the mind interfaces with the outside and the universe. So all you need is a bit of focus and you will get what you want.

Looking at the 100 or so threads that you have started on ATS, no one is in any doubt that you are special and it is a privilege to look at your chart.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Wow, ok. Give me a day or two to take all this in and read it then i will respond.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Jupiter in the 8th gives your life meaning whenever you "merge" with others - whether it be their values , physical bodies or their money. Jupiter shows where you find God. For you it is where you can lose yourself and be reborn. Sex comes under the 8th house too and so does regenaration and transformation.

Awesome. Sex is great. Also i tend to do well when i have partners in business who compliment my talents.

Oh.. hm. This is odd because i work with young fighters a lot. I teach boxing and kickboxing as well as work corners for fights.

-Neptune opposite Mars drowns your energy and drives it into the spiritual realm.

i am a very spiritually attuned person.

-Moon in cancer reinforces the ebbs and flows in your personality, making you much of a reflective person

Reflective, as in how i look at myself? if so then yes.

-The powerful Pluto sits unchallenged in the 4th House giving you the ability to dive deep and resurface completly transformed. You are able to easily reinvent yourself

Without a doubt.

Transformation is the key to your life. Only thing which appears to be lacking a bit is direction and focus in your life. Also lacking is your sense of identity. Therefore fix those two areas and the world will be at your feet. Establish what you want and you will get it. If you do not know what you want you will not get anything.

Interesting. Ill have to contemplate that for a while.

Your mindset is very good. You already know that the mind interfaces with the outside and the universe. So all you need is a bit of focus and you will get what you want.

Your right and thank you.

Looking at the 100 or so threads that you have started on ATS, no one is in any doubt that you are special and it is a privilege to look at your chart.

Wow, thank you. I feel it is more of a privilege for your participation in this thread as well as midnight.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Popped in to let you know I'm still here. I haven't written out the info on the last decan of your 1st House yet.

I seem to be boring you with too much detail, but I thought you might have a real interest in why I say the things I do about your chart. The 1st House is the most powerful House in a person's chart and yours is a complex one, with a lot of interesting subtext.

In the Dorsan Clockwise House System, your 1st House becomes your 12th House of Secrets & Endings.

The 12th House can have a range of meanings. At the highest level it's the House of Moksha or spiritual liberation.

On a more common level, it can indicate a "hidden" life. As an example, someone who has an isolated, hermit-like existence, or someone living in a monastery or ashram.

On a more extreme & dire level, it can mean confinement in a hospital or mental asylum or prison.

I didn't go into the more negative interpretations of your Mars opposition Neptune, but some associate it with criminal activity. Under the Dorsan system, your loaded 12th House points to the real danger of incarceration in prison.

Since you haven't asked any questions about what I last posted, I'm assuming I gave you more info than you wanted. I will try to make my posts more succinct.

Later.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by midnightstars

Since you haven't asked any questions about what I last posted, I'm assuming I gave you more info than you wanted. I will try to make my posts more succinct.

Nono. I havnt respond because im crazy busy trust im appreciative. The week is tough for me i do my best.

I didn't go into the more negative interpretations of your Mars opposition Neptune, but some associate it with criminal activity. Under the Dorsan system, your loaded 12th House points to the real danger of incarceration in prison.

I have been in jail before. When i was growing up i would get grounded to my room for months, i was grounded to my bed and not aloud to move.

I am somewhat socially outcast i spend most of my time reading.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join