It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zeropoint Energy and UFO Technology.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
A concise description of ZeroPoint energy and the Omni (God particle) Particle.

If there are any parts to this you don't agree with could you please list why you don't agree, thanks!

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by hazchem

Why do you keep posting this same video to different Fora with different thread titles while NEVER providing AT LEAST a synopsis. I've seen all three of your minimalist threads now and have yet to click on the video because you can't be bothered to give us at least a summary or your take on the thing...

If you can't be bothered, why should I?
edit on 28/11/13 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by hazchem

If there are any parts to this you don't agree with could you please list why you don't agree, thanks!

I disagree with the underlined sentence. Enough that I will not watch the video. But if you are willing to list in point form, the rest of what you believe to be valid, and most importantly, why, I will happily disagree with all of it with reason.
edit on 28-11-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Your account oddities and subsequent shady offerings here beg a vetting by our rather sharp ATS family. Where have you been since 2011?

Why are you flooding the UFO forum with obviously-suspect material now, 2-3-years down the road?

edit on 29-11-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Where is the downvote when you need one?...

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by 35Foxtrot

Allow me to give a brief synopsis.

One woman, one hair brained idea, and a room full of idiots. The end.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Thecakeisalie

Okay, I'll go with the "woman" though she seemed a bit lacking in the knowledge dept.
Room full of idiots; gotcha

Where is the "hair brained idea"?

The notion of "zero-point" energy isn't new, and is being looked by science. There have even been "machines" designed to exploit ZPE; though none have worked yet.

The "idea" of extracting energy out of the zero crossing of cyclic energy is actually a very valid and useful technology. And while it will not provide "free" energy, it can provide abundant "cheep" energy...think; run San Francisco on a 12v battery for a decade or more.

Sorry guys; I don't see any reason that a perfectly good technology should go by the "way side" just because some idiot doesn't understand the basic principals behind it. The production of ZPE isn't all that difficult, Though, it does require getting pas a ton of BS intended to obfuscate the reality.

Course, maybe that's what this is all about; obfuscation. Heap on more BS, fewer will listen.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
So people get paid to stand up and spout this garbage? Im in the wrong job.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   

tanka418

Thecakeisalie

Okay, I'll go with the "woman" though she seemed a bit lacking in the knowledge dept.
Room full of idiots; gotcha

Where is the "hair brained idea"?

The notion of "zero-point" energy isn't new, and is being looked by science.

It would have helped if the person in the video had even a slight idea what the real physics involved with discussions of zero point energy were.

Instead its just 'sciency sounding" gibberish which no one actually involved in zero point research would spout.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

35Foxtrot
reply to post by hazchem

Why do you keep posting this same video to different Fora with different thread titles while NEVER providing AT LEAST a synopsis. I've seen all three of your minimalist threads now and have yet to click on the video because you can't be bothered to give us at least a summary or your take on the thing...

If you can't be bothered, why should I?
edit on 28/11/13 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

I can't find where any of this violates any laws can you?

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

The notion of "zero-point" energy isn't new, and is being looked by science. There have even been "machines" designed to exploit ZPE; though none have worked yet.

the only reason why none of it has been successful is because it is being halted by the very people who stand to lose the most, mainly the fossil fuel industry. Once it is allowed to flourish it would solve pretty much all the problems today faced by humans, all except for intentional ignorance. Probably never solve that one.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

bottleslingguy
the only reason why none of it has been successful is because it is being halted by the very people who stand to lose the most, mainly the fossil fuel industry. Once it is allowed to flourish it would solve pretty much all the problems today faced by humans, all except for intentional ignorance. Probably never solve that one.

Thanks for the video, most informative, and reminded me of a few things.

Actually it probably isn't the fossil fuel industry, they have known their days are numbered for a very long time. If they were smart they have been searching for alternates as well. So, suppressing such technologies would not be in their best interests, and they know it.

The video demonstrates that such technologies and science are not being actively suppressed by industry. But, IF you were paying attention you will see the "active suppression" of ZPE science and technology. And this "suppression" is coming from another scientific field; astronomy. In the video our speaker talks about "Dark energy", an astronomy term, vs. Zero Point Energy, a Physics term.

It's quite interesting how "nothing" (or little) is known about "Dark Energy", and much is known about "Zero Point Energy". Theories, math, practical technology all based on Dark energy, er, ...I mean, Zero Point Energy. It would appear that one science is attempting to obfuscate another.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tanka418

Marco Rodin has done some interesting work with the math and I think they're calling it something different these days (pretty sure he calls it Ba'hai or something like that), anyway, whatever you call it it needs to be studied closer and taken more seriously because it promises to solve practically all our pollution and standard of living problems. Who wouldn't want to make that a reality other than the people in power today?

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   

bottleslingguy

Marco Rodin has done some interesting work with the math and I think they're calling it something different these days (pretty sure he calls it Ba'hai or something like that), anyway, whatever you call it it needs to be studied closer and taken more seriously because it promises to solve practically all our pollution and standard of living problems. Who wouldn't want to make that a reality other than the people in power today?

Actually...

The Bahá'í Faith (Arabic: بهائية‎ Baha'iyyah) /bəˈhaɪ/ is a monotheistic religion emphasizing the spiritual unity of all humankind. (en.wikipedia.org...)

So, that's not going to have much science to it. I mean; "faith" vs "knowing". Not really much contest there, "knowing" wins every time.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

maybe try speaking to the flaws in his math

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

bottleslingguy

maybe try speaking to the flaws in his math

Actually, given the spiritual nature of his hypothesis; the fact that he limits it to the "Unity of Humanity", automatically makes it necessarily incomplete. Not that the "Unity of Humanity" is not "just", but, it IS a "sub-set" of the ALL.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I just thought his math was interesting and it seems to agree with what we see in experiments

new topics

top topics

join